🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lost in Occupation: ScarJo ends relationship with Oxfam to stick with Soda Stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
msnbc.com

How do you miss that?

msnbc.com

That is not a blog, rat!

You must have missed it, let me make it larger for you...

The Rachel Maddow Show / The MaddowBlog

Can you read the word "blog" now???????

My ObamaFoam's name.... is "Toby". :whip:

MSNBC.com posts blogs.

Quelle surprise.

Did you know MSNBC has stopped showing hard news on their cable channel, and is only showing opinion shows?

That's how they decided to roll.

msnbc.com

How do you miss that?

You must have missed it, let me make it larger for you...

Can you read the word "blog" now???????

MSNBC.com posts blogs.

Quelle surprise.

Did you know MSNBC has stopped showing hard news on their cable channel, and is only showing opinion shows?

One of the Iranians is posting. 2nd shift Satanic Sherri it looks like. He no speaky good English.

msnbc.com

How do you miss that?

MSNBC.com posts blogs.

Quelle surprise.

One of the Iranians is posting. 2nd shift Satanic Sherri it looks like. He no speaky good English.

I thought all the members of Sherri Incorporated were Iranians. :dunno:

There has been a shift in the US, and don't I love BDS.

Watch "AIPAC Backs Down on Warmongering Iran Sanctions...For Now" on YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
Watch "Sorry, Coke and Pepsi. (Uncensored)" on YouTube.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxq4ziu-wrI]Sorry, Coke and Pepsi. (Uncensored) - YouTube[/ame]

an interesting factoid of cultural history-----JOOOOS have
been big users of carbonated water FOREVER-----when I was
a kid the stuff got delivered like milk------by men in trucks and
to the stairs next to the back door. -----in special SPRITZ BOTTLES Jewish restaurants served carbonated water
routinely-----and some of the real informal ones had the stuff
on tap----for general use. Mixing in some syrup to MAKE
"soda" -----yup----I recall my grandma doing that ---uhm....
almost 60 years ago. Today----the word SPRITZER----
(wine mixed with carbonated water) has become so
ubiquitous that it is on the lips of TV cooks who do ----good
ole boy SOUTHERN bacon impregnated cookery. I drank
"spritzers" -------a bit of sabbath wine mixed with carbonated
water when I was five years old Sheeesh ----to know man---STUDY CUISINE. The entire issue of "soda stream"---
is actually a CULTURAL PHENOMENON-------when I was a kid---
my christian playmates never got to taste a drop of wine----
and waited with bated breath to reach age 18-----so they could travel to the NEXT STATE OVER and get their first
STIFF DRINK...........its a war of CULTURES-----

SPRITZER ENVY

PS for sherri----remember to mention the
FACT that ISA could not have turned
water into wine-<<< its a christian lie----
Isa----was a good muslim who never touched
wine----or a spritzer -----or a SODA STREAM

Scarlett Johansson is Right &#8211; the Face of SodaStream Doesn't Fit With Oxfam

by*Vijay Prashad

Published on Thursday, January 30, 2014 by*The Guardian

"Maale Adumim is built on the rubble of the Palestinian villages of Abu Dis, Al Izriyyeh, Al Issawiyyeh, Al Tur, Khan al Ahmar and Anata &#8211; names that exist now only in the memory of their displaced residents. How could Oxfam retain its global ambassador when her new job would undermine its principles? Pro-Palestinian activists began to put pressure on Oxfam and Johansson to make a simple choice &#8211; either she break her contract with SodaStream or Oxfam would have to cut itself off from her complicity with settlement activity. Within the US, the question of the boycott of Israel has become an important political issue, with the vote by the American Studies Association &#8211; and other scholarly bodies &#8211; to sanction Israel for its illegal occupation, an occupation that has been backed by US political, diplomatic and financial power. Several US lawmakers wish to make any talk of a boycott of Israel illegal within the US. In this context, it is understandable that Oxfam America had to tread lightly. Any link between the Johansson fiasco and the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) campaign would bring Oxfam America into this toxic environment. Eventually, good sense prevailed and Johansson cut her ties to Oxfam.

"Small as it may seem in the context of a long battle, the Johansson affair is one more piece of evidence that illegal Israeli actions in the occupied Palestinian territories are being increasingly held up to scrutiny. There is no longer impunity for those willing to associate themselves with it. Patience has run out and an honest debate on western support for Israel at all costs is now on the table. This debate is better than silence, or than celebrity airbrushing of deep-seated problems. I welcome it."

Scarlett Johansson is Right ? the Face of SodaStream Doesn't Fit With Oxfam | Common Dreams

Last edited:
Scarlett Johansson is Right &#8211; the Face of SodaStream Doesn't Fit With Oxfam

by*Vijay Prashad

Published on Thursday, January 30, 2014 by*The Guardian

"Maale Adumim is built on the rubble of the Palestinian villages of Abu Dis, Al Izriyyeh, Al Issawiyyeh, Al Tur, Khan al Ahmar and Anata &#8211; names that exist now only in the memory of their displaced residents. How could Oxfam retain its global ambassador when her new job would undermine its principles? Pro-Palestinian activists began to put pressure on Oxfam and Johansson to make a simple choice &#8211; either she break her contract with SodaStream or Oxfam would have to cut itself off from her complicity with settlement activity. Within the US, the question of the boycott of Israel has become an important political issue, with the vote by the American Studies Association &#8211; and other scholarly bodies &#8211; to sanction Israel for its illegal occupation, an occupation that has been backed by US political, diplomatic and financial power. Several US lawmakers wish to make any talk of a boycott of Israel illegal within the US. In this context, it is understandable that Oxfam America had to tread lightly. Any link between the Johansson fiasco and the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) campaign would bring Oxfam America into this toxic environment. Eventually, good sense prevailed and Johansson cut her ties to Oxfam.

"Small as it may seem in the context of a long battle, the Johansson affair is one more piece of evidence that illegal Israeli actions in the occupied Palestinian territories are being increasingly held up to scrutiny. There is no longer impunity for those willing to associate themselves with it. Patience has run out and an honest debate on western support for Israel at all costs is now on the table. This debate is better than silence, or than celebrity airbrushing of deep-seated problems. I welcome it."

Scarlett Johansson is Right ? the Face of SodaStream Doesn't Fit With Oxfam | Common Dreams
You're beating a dead horse. BDS is a losers dream, soon to be a nightmare.

To think, the tipping point was that whore! lol!
Tipping Point?

Are you operating under the delusion that something significant can be attributed to that little sideshow?

Oh, and, with respect to the 'whore' reference...

Jesus treated Mary Magdalene - an actual whore - far more kindly than you're treating ScarJo...

Shame on you...

What would Jesus say?

Jesus words to Scar Jo

Mary Magdalene did not reject Jesus as Lord like Scar Jo does.

Matthew 23

“O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that*kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to it! How often would I have*gathered*your children together*as a hen gathers her brood*under her wings, and*you were not willing!*See,*your house is left to you desolate.*For I tell you, you will not see me again, until you say,*‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’”

To think, the tipping point was that whore! lol!
Tipping Point?

Are you operating under the delusion that something significant can be attributed to that little sideshow?

Oh, and, with respect to the 'whore' reference...

Jesus treated Mary Magdalene - an actual whore - far more kindly than you're treating ScarJo...

Shame on you...

What would Jesus say?

Such good news this day brings.

When AIPAC throws in the towel

02/07/14 10:24 AM&#8212;UPDATED*02/07/14 03:52 PM

When AIPAC throws in the towel | MSNBC

No, but you do.

Do you think that Mrs. Sherri is hoping that there are 72 Chippendale Studs for her up in the Islamic Paradise?
How did we get from ScarJo to irrelevant crap about Iran from MSNBC? This is not an Iran thread.

The desperation is now sinking.....

I cannot even keep up with all the media coverage Scar Jo has stirred up for BDS and opening eyes of the public to Israels human rights abuses in Palestine.

But that last video I posted , they were having a public discussion about the shift we are seeing in the US right now, neocons are falling and BDS is mainstream now.

I cannot even keep up with all the media coverage Scar Jo has stirred up for BDS and opening eyes of the public to Israels human rights abuses in Palestine.

But that last video I posted , they were having a public discussion about the shift we are seeing in the US right now, neocons are falling and BDS is mainstream now.
You cannot keep up because ScarJo is now being heralded as a hero! Try reading AMERICAN publications not IslamoNazi crap.

Are you really as dumb as you act?

Scar Jos fiasco is directly contributing to AIPACs fall.

02/07/14 10:24 AM—UPDATED*02/07/14 03:52 PM

Do you think that Mrs. Sherri is hoping that there are 72 Chippendale Studs for her up in the Islamic Paradise?
How did we get from ScarJo to irrelevant crap about Iran from MSNBC? This is not an Iran thread.

Are you really as dumb as you act?

Scar Jos fiasco is directly contributing to AIPACs fall.

02/07/14 10:24 AM—UPDATED*02/07/14 03:52 PM

AIPAC's fall. Maybe that's why a Bill is being passed in the House which will effectively flush BDS in the US down the toilet. Which universe do you live in? Ha ha ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back