🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lost in Occupation: ScarJo ends relationship with Oxfam to stick with Soda Stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no friends killing anyone.

WHY Are Zionists so addicted to lying?

Does Sally live to lie?

I think even a 5 year old would understand that when she said 'your friends', she's talking about the people you support, not your ACTUAL friends.

How can one person be so stupid ??? :rolleyes:

Why are pro - Palestinians addicted to being so idiotic ?

Does Sally live to lie?

No, but you do.

giphy.gif

Does Sally live to lie?

I think even a 5 year old would understand that when she said 'your friends', she's talking about the people you support, not your ACTUAL friends.

Who is claiming the sherriliar has actual friends??? I wouldn't bet that anyone who's "friends" with that vituperative virago has the least awareness of its postings on these boards......

And I'm especially certain the pious l'il pustule hasn't admitted to its posts about wanting "to smash something into their faces...."

So, how is the conversation going, about BDS?

flea-circus.jpg

a.k.a. the world's funniest Flea Circus?

I am lmao at the Zionist moron Roudy.

What is there to do but laugh at the Zionists who simply cannot accept all these smashing BDS successes.

The writing is on the wall, that Apartheid Regime in Palestine is going to fall.

Thank you, God.
It's smashing alright, on your head. Did you see the anti BDS Bill that the House is passing?

The writing is on the wall for BDS. Kiss it goodbye in the US.
It's going to get to a point where BDS will be like Hamas and US Universities and organizations will be throwing them out on their filthy terrorist worshiping asses. How funny will that be? Ha ha ha

These unconstitutional proposed bills are going nowhere.

Dima Khalidi, the*Director of Palestine Solidarity Legal Support and Cooperating Counsel with the Center for Constitutional Rights, had a similar message in a statement e-mailed to us. *”This bill, like those proposed in the New York and Maryland state legislatures, is an outrageous assault on free speech…The bill violates the*Constitution*by denying funding to a university if any groups or individuals at that institution advocate for the academic boycott of Israel,” Khalidi said. *”It singles out and punishes only those boycotts that advocate for Palestinian rights. The First Amendment is clear: the government may not forbid controversial speech by students and academics based on its content or viewpoint.”

Similar efforts to defund institutions that receive government funding have been struck down as unconstitutional. *For instance, in 1999,*New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani pulled funding*from a city museum that displayed a portrait of the Virgin Mary sullied by elephant excrement. *A federal judge ruled that Giuliani’s move was unconstitutional and threatened the First Amendment.

Congress is next battleground over boycott of Israel | Mondoweiss
Director of Palestinian Solidarity Bowel Movement can say whatever they want. Who gives a shit. This is America, and BDS has been found guilty of forbidding and censoring free speech, plus pushing a political agenda, which is against the funding requirements for universities and public organizations. Did you think America is like some Muslim or Islamic Gaza style shithole?

Wasn't she fired for drinking on the job at the sperm bank?
Yup, she was fired for making Sperm Mojitos with the Soda Stream machine from people who had just sold their sperm. Apparently it got to a point where her sperm addiction got out of control.

Is it true she was smuggling it out of the work place as well?
She was selling sperm at the street corner accross from the sperm bank in dimebags and got busted. LOL

Does Sally live to lie?

Why, Mrs. Sherri, if these aren't your friends, can you tell us what you say about these people on the other sites where you are busy castigating the Jews and Israel? I don't think anyone on this Middle East forum has seen you say anything negative about them. If you really condemned what these people were doing to innocent others, surely you would be quite busy castigating them also. The problem is that you are so silent about what they are doing as if you are covering up for your friends and it doesn't matter to you how many people they kill.

Does Sally live to lie?

How can anyone have any actual friends in real life when a person sits in the house 24/7 running around the Internet castigating the Jews and Israel? It probably would do her a world of good to get out for fresh air once in a while. Maybe the church ladies would invite her to go to lunch at the closest Shoney's if she makes an effort to befriend them.

Such good news this day brings.

When AIPAC throws in the towel

02/07/14 10:24 AM—UPDATED*02/07/14 03:52 PM

When AIPAC throws in the towel | MSNBC

From your stupid link...
The Rachel Maddow Show / The MaddowBlog

It's a blog, Dumbass. An opinion piece.

It's not real news. It's what Mr Rachel Madcow thinks is news. And this is the same "newsperson" that said someone should shit in Sarah Palin's mouth.

You may take what Mr Madcow thinks as truth, but no one else on the planet does.

My ObamaFoam's name.... is "Toby". :whip:

lol, what a loser apaic is becoming.

No war with Syria.

No war with Iran.

No new sanctions on Iran.

msnbc.com

That is not a blog, rat!

From your stupid link...

It's not real news. It's what Mr Rachel Madcow thinks is news. And this is the same "newsperson" that said someone should shit in Sarah Palin's mouth.

You may take what Mr Madcow thinks as truth, but no one else on the planet does.

msnbc.com

That is not a blog, rat!

From your stupid link...

You must have missed it, let me make it larger for you...

Can you read the word "blog" now???????

No war with Syria.

No war with Iran.

What does that have to do with Soda Stream, you imp of Satan? Oh, it's the weekend. You'll be posting meaningless bullshit and spamming for 72 consecutive hours. Of course you want no war with Syria or Iran. You worship terrorists. Tell 3rd Shift Satanic Sherri I said hi.

msnbc.com

How do you miss that?

msnbc.com

That is not a blog, rat!

From your stupid link...

You must have missed it, let me make it larger for you...

Can you read the word "blog" now???????

No war with Syria.

No war with Iran.

Sherri, you UGLY piece of garbage, you ALWAYS complain that people are posting off topic.

What the fuck does your article have to do with the topic, you nasty Satanic Shill?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back