🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lost in Occupation: ScarJo ends relationship with Oxfam to stick with Soda Stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
1545722_209608202567203_1214835576_n.jpg

BLOOD BUBBLES

So, whose blood is it?

Perhaps, blood of Lebanese, there were 20,000 Israel killed in 1982.

Perhaps, blood of Syrians, Israel occupies The Golan Heights and we all hear the news of strikes in Syria, I expect blood is being shed there too.

Last edited:

BLOOD BUBBLES

So, whose blood is it?

Remember, everyone, when you are out shopping, just bypass those products made in those Muslim countries where people are being murdered for their religious beliefs. Mrs. Sherri doesn't even have any concern for the Shia in Pakistan whose blood runs down the streets as a result of the suicide and car bombings by the Sunni. Who in the world would want to wear clothing made by relatives of people like that? I wonder if Mrs. Sherri can tell us what the Shia from Iran think about these murders.

Be8IHicCMAAJCGd.jpg:large

No one wants to support Israel Apartheid after their eyes have been opened to it.

Last edited:

No one wants to support Israel Apartheid after their eyes have been opened to it.

Being that Mrs. Sherri is so obsessed with this, maybe she is angry that Scarlett was voted last year's sexiest woman. Perhaps Mrs. Sherri wanted the title for herself. Meanwhile, no doubt if you asked any normal American male what they thought of the SodaStream commerical, they would say that Scarlett is one good looking babe. While, Mrs. Sherri, you keep blurting out about Apartheid in israel, isn't it strange that South Africans who have visited Israel and who actually lived under Apartheid in South Africa have a much different opinion than you do? Have you ever lived under Apartheid in South Africa and then experienced it in Israel. Please tell us all about it.

The genocidal dogs of the world have been working incessantly
to promote their filth using the vulgar techinique of
Photoshopping which is simply another form of incitement
to murder. It is not sophisticated but neither were their
techniques used over the past 1700 years that led to the
mutilation and murder of 100s of millions.

We have documentaries about Apartheid South Africa and how much like it Apartheid Israel is, made by South Africans.

Why does Sally support Apartheid?

Why does Sally hate Palestinians?

Why is Sally so consumed with hate?

And here is another photo of Sally's favorite Zionist whore.

resize

Being that Mrs. Sherri is so obsessed with this, maybe she is angry that Scarlett was voted last year's sexiest woman. Perhaps Mrs. Sherri wanted the title for herself. Meanwhile, no doubt if you asked any normal American male what they thought of the SodaStream commerical, they would say that Scarlett is one good looking babe. While, Mrs. Sherri, you keep blurting out about Apartheid in israel, isn't it strange that South Africans who have visited Israel and who actually lived under Apartheid in South Africa have a much different opinion than you do? Have you ever lived under Apartheid in South Africa and then experienced it in Israel. Please tell us all about it.

Last edited:
We have documentaries about Apartheid South Africa and how much like it Apartheid Israel is, made by South Africans.

There you go with the 'apartheid' word again. Considering you are supposed to be educated you prove to all you don't have the slightest notion what apartheid means.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pd8f8gLh12A]S.Africa MP: Israel an Apartheid? I know what Apartheid really is - YouTube[/ame]

Why does Sally support Apartheid?

Why does Sally hate Palestinians?

Why is Sally so consumed with hate?

And here is another photo of Sally's favorite Zionist whore.

resize

Mrs. Sherri really has to get with this good Methodist minister who now lives in israel and who fought Apartheid in South Africa. She can argue it out with him if she ever manages to get out of her house.

REV. MALCOLM HEDDING: THE GROSS LIE OF ?ISRAELI APARTHEID?- FROM ONE WHO EXPERIENCED THE REAL THING | RUTHFULLY YOURS

Watch ""Roadmap to Apartheid" Q and A" on YouTube

Watch "extended trailer" on YouTube

There you go with the 'apartheid' word again. Considering you are supposed to be educated you prove to all you don't have the slightest notion what apartheid means.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pd8f8gLh12A]S.Africa MP: Israel an Apartheid? I know what Apartheid really is - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

What I find astonishing is that since Mrs. Sherri appears to be posting 24/7 (Don't forget that she is on other sites castigating Israel), she would at least on this Middle East forum once in a while post about what her friends are doing to innocent others in the Middle East countries. It appears that if the Jews are not involved, Mrs. Sherri doesn't really care about the people who have been killed and wounded and all those made into refugees. I wonder what a psychiatrist would call her condition because I think any reader with a head on his or her shoulders can see that something is very, very wrong here.

What I find astonishing is that since Mrs. Sherri appears to be posting 24/7 (Don't forget
that she is on other sites castigating Israel), she would at least on this Middle East forum once in a while post about what her friends are doing to innocent others in the Middle East countries. It appears that if the Jews are not involved, Mrs. Sherri doesn't really care about the people who have been killed and wounded and all those made into
refugees. I wonder what a psychiatrist would call her condition because I think any reader with a head on his or her shoulders can see that something is very, very wrong here.

Her condition is no mystery to me. In the past 1700 years people like
her have murdered in the 100s of millions. Cossacks, KuKluxKlan,
Stalin, Genghis Khan ----------100s of millions. Isa-respect is not
considered a psychiatric condition. Even Adolf Abu ali was determined
to have been SANE (so was Stalin) Such people are not
INSANE----because they actually do conform to norms of THEIR
SOCIETIES

You watch it. You have proved time and time again to be a liar and a hater.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW1CLncjWcI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MokCiHEQbfY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

You watch it. You have proved time and time again to be a liar and a hater.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW1CLncjWcI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MokCiHEQbfY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

S.Africa MP: Israel an Apartheid? I know what Apartheid really is - YouTube

Caroline---do not bother sherri with facts and logic------she might
melt

BLOOD BUBBLES

So, whose blood is it?

Perhaps, blood of Lebanese, there were 20,000 Israel killed in 1982.

Perhaps, blood of Syrians, Israel occupies The Golan Heights and we all hear the news of strikes in Syria, I expect blood is being shed there too.

You EXPECT blood is being shed there too ?? What a sick person you are Sherri thing.

Can you believe this Nazi slut? She brings up Israels strikes on military targets but doesn't say anything on the 130 000 dead Syrians at the hands of Muslim terrorists

And then she has the nerve to hide behind Jesus as a good Christian.
PAthetic Sherri, pathetic

Did you guys see the part where Sherri called ScarJo a 'Zionist Whore' HAHAHAHA

It's so funny to see Sherri squirm with hatred like this. What a disgusting human being

Sherri Munnerlyn is proof that God does indeed have a sense of humour when he makes 'people' like her

It's so funny to see Sherri squirm with hatred like this. What a disgusting human being

Sherri Munnerlyn is proof that God does indeed have a sense of humour when he makes 'people' like her

sherri waxed HYSTERICAL over Scarlett. She posted up
photo shopped images --------IMHO---what she is doing is
LIBEL and Scarlett has a good CASE AGAINST HER----I hope
she sues the disgusting bitch. Well---sherri has revealed
herself for the slut that she is.

What's really funny is seeing Sherri Incorporated talk about how everyone else hates "Palestinians" while she is actively trying to put them out of work.

If trying to drive someone into poverty isn't hate, I don't know what is.

But now "she" will come along and tell me I am the hater for supporting the "Palestinian's" employer. :cuckoo:

I stole this sail foam from a honkey. :thup:

You claim New York passed a law, that is a lie, all there is a proposed law, a bill that has not become law.

Here, I expose the Zionist lie of the lying Zionist.

"Two liberal Jewish groups, Jewish Voice for Peace and Jews Say No!, are working to defeat the New York bill. The bill’s civil libertarian opponents say it is unconstitutional and violates the First Amendment. “Basically, political boycotts are protected under the First Amendment,” said Maria LaHood, Senior Staff Attorney for the Center for Constitutional Rights, one of the civil liberties groups leading the fight against the bill. “The state can’t deny funding in order to suppress speech based on a particular viewpoint, in this case advocating for a boycott of Israel or Israeli academic institutions.”

“It’s incompatible with the principles of academic freedom and free speech,” said New York Civil Liberties Union Executive Director Donna Lieberman. “In our society the response to bad ideas is not to suppress them or punish them, but to dispute them.” Both LaHood and Lieberman said they expected their organizations would challenge the bill in court if it becomes law."

Read more: Bill Targeting Israel Boycott Bounces Back in New York State ? and Nationally ? Forward.com

1497646_208229799371710_34979609_n.jpg

All of what I said is true. Your images are lame and meaningless, representation a desperate hater that keeps loosing one debate after another.

While you're spreading your rubbish, legislators are busy outlawing BDS accross this beautiful country.

Sherri tell your Mooooslem sponsors, this is not some Islamic shithole like Hamas land, THIS IS THE USA, where Zionism is considered a beautiful thing. :clap:
So you see, I wasn't lying you were. The Bill has passed, and will become law. And the challenge will amount to absolutely nothing. Universities are banning the BDS on their own even without the law, because they consider the BDS itself a political organization financed by terrorists from abroad aka Hamas that uses bullying Nazi like tactics to promote its agenda while totally ignoring atrocities on the Palestinian side. Which are against the Universities rules, and against any organization that wants to receive public funding. Another reason the challenge will be laughed at.

And the House Bill will pass unanimously and become law and the challenges will be laughed at again.

Sherri, face the reality...BDS in the USA is FINISHED, CAPUT! :clap:

Nobody wants to deal with, or be around them, as we can clearly see. Only social rejects and terrorist supporters like you. Ha ha ha.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back