🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lost in Occupation: ScarJo ends relationship with Oxfam to stick with Soda Stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
1519 children dead in Palestine in an Occupation Sodastream benefits from.

BLOOD BUBBLES!

scarlett2.jpg

Last edited:
Mention the words Zionist, Scarlett Johansson, or Soda Stream and here's the reaction you'll get from Sherri Inc.:

bb9eb71d02ddc5ff_Excorcist2.gif

If the SodaStream factory gets closed up, will Sherri Incorporated bring the fired "Palestinian" employees to the US and give them jobs in their office??? :dunno:

My ObamaFoam's name.... is "Toby". :whip:

Why must the Zionazi boy keep lying about all this?

No legislation has been passed excusing Scar Jos whoring or legalizing Israel's apartheid.

Whores will be whores.

apartheid.jpg

By endorsing the kind of SodaStream propaganda that underwrites the Israeli occupation, [Johansson] is acting as an ambassador for oppression,” Murray writes.

He adds that the “ongoing credibility of Oxfam depends on its adhering to its founding principles,” and says “I am certain my grandfather and great-uncle would agree with me.”

Why the Internet Hates Scarlett Johansson : I Acknowledge
All of Academia, the Congress, and the American public are in Scarlett's side. That why legislation has been passed to ban BDS.

BDS is over and done with in the US. You're pissing in the wind, check your shoes. Ha ha ha.

Last edited:
If the SodaStream factory gets closed up, will Sherri Incorporated bring the fired "Palestinian" employees to the US and give them jobs in their office??? :dunno:

They'll come work with her at the Hamas propaganda center in the mosque basement.

OOOOPS...who's gonna give them visas?

No legislation has been passed excusing Scar Jos whoring.

By endorsing the kind of SodaStream propaganda that underwrites the Israeli occupation, [Johansson] is acting as an ambassador for oppression,” Murray writes.

He adds that the “ongoing credibility of Oxfam depends on its adhering to its founding principles,” and says “I am certain my grandfather and great-uncle would agree with me.”

All of Academia, the Congress, and the American public are in Scarlett's side. That why legislation has been passed to ban BDS.

BDS is over and done with in the US. You're pissing in the wind, check your shoes. Ha ha ha.

If anyone would know about whoring, it would be you SpermaStream Sherri.
:thup:

No legislation has been passed excusing Scar Jos whoring or legalizing Israel's apartheid.

Whores will be whores.

apartheid.jpg

Sure it has. Universities have taken a stand banning any associations with BDS, NY state PASSED a law cutting funding to any school that supports BDS, and the House is passing a Bill banning funding to ANY school or organization that receives money from the US govt that associates itself with BDS.

BDS is FUCKED in the US! Ha ha ha

Now repeat after me...God Bless The USA!

Last edited:
http://www.endtheoccupation.org/img/original/sodastream/sodastream-land_1.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1/1609793_209771825884174_770008991_n.jpg[IMG][/quote]

[IMG]http://cdn.business2community.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/boring_class.jpg

IAAE-sodastream-stock-price.jpg

No laws have been passed by any US states or the US government excusing Scar Jos whoring or legalizing Apartheid or affecting boycotts.

Viva Palestina, ZioNazi boy!

Whores will be whores.

apartheid.jpg

Sure it has. Universities have taken a stand banning any associations with BDS, NY state PASSED a law cutting funding to any school that supports BDS, and the House is passing a Bill banning funding to ANY school or organization that receives money from the US govt that associates itself with BDS.

Last edited:
Sherri keeps pissing in the wind. I guess she likes her shoes wet with piss like that. LOL

No laws have been passed by any US states or the US government excusing Scar Jos whoring or legalizing Apartheid or affecting boycotts.

Whores will be whores.

apartheid.jpg

Sure they have. NY state has passed a law banning funding to any school or publicly funded organization that works with BDS. and the House is about to pass a NATIONWIDE version of the NY law. Other states will also pass their own anti BDS / Boycott laws.

Ask the other Sherri.

BDS IS OVER! Ha ha ha.

None of what you say is true, all Zionist lies by a lying Zionist.

All we have is proposed bills that legal experts all say are unconstitutional because they violate rights to free speech guaranteed by The US Constitution.

1656061_210184552509568_569350128_n.jpg

U0CgoHAbdqrteLMS.jpg

Sure they have. NY state has passed a law banning funding to any school or publicly funded organization that works with BDS. and the House is about to pass a NATIONWIDE version of the NY law. Other states will also pass their own anti BDS / Boycott laws.

Ask the other Sherri.

BDS IS OVER! Ha ha ha.

Last edited:
All of what I said is true. Your images are lame and meaningless, representation a desperate hater that keeps loosing one debate after another.

While you're spreading your rubbish, legislators are busy outlawing BDS accross this beautiful country.

Sherri tell your Mooooslem sponsors, this is not some Islamic shithole like Hamas land, THIS IS THE USA, where Zionism is considered a beautiful thing. :clap:

Libel is the backbone of all pogroms, genocides and lynchings--------the techniques used by the kith and kin of the "lawyer"---
in the murder of 1000s of millions ----she dances on the dead bodies of scores of millions of infants in honor of iss/allaaaa----along with her fellow whores and pimps

Libel is the backbone of all pogroms, genocides and lynchings--------the techniques used by the kith and kin of the "lawyer"---
in the murder of 1000s of millions ----she dances on the dead bodies of scores of millions of infants in honor of iss/allaaaa----along with her fellow whores and pimps
Iranian Islamist enemy withins have found this crazy woman Sherri who hated Jews to begin with, and got her to become a member on boards like this, so they can use the sign in info to spread imported Islamic terrorist garbage propaganda from abroad. That is what is happening here.

658 posts, and Sherri Incorporated hasn't convinced a single person to boycott SodaStream.

supertard.gif.png

WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You claim New York passed a law, that is a lie, all there is a proposed law, a bill that has not become law.

Here, I expose the Zionist lie of the lying Zionist.

"Two liberal Jewish groups, Jewish Voice for Peace and Jews Say No!, are working to defeat the New York bill. The bill’s civil libertarian opponents say it is unconstitutional and violates the First Amendment. “Basically, political boycotts are protected under the First Amendment,” said Maria LaHood, Senior Staff Attorney for the Center for Constitutional Rights, one of the civil liberties groups leading the fight against the bill. “The state can’t deny funding in order to suppress speech based on a particular viewpoint, in this case advocating for a boycott of Israel or Israeli academic institutions.”

“It’s incompatible with the principles of academic freedom and free speech,” said New York Civil Liberties Union Executive Director Donna Lieberman. “In our society the response to bad ideas is not to suppress them or punish them, but to dispute them.” Both LaHood and Lieberman said they expected their organizations would challenge the bill in court if it becomes law."

Read more: Bill Targeting Israel Boycott Bounces Back in New York State ? and Nationally ? Forward.com

1497646_208229799371710_34979609_n.jpg

All of what I said is true. Your images are lame and meaningless, representation a desperate hater that keeps loosing one debate after another.

While you're spreading your rubbish, legislators are busy outlawing BDS accross this beautiful country.

Sherri tell your Mooooslem sponsors, this is not some Islamic shithole like Hamas land, THIS IS THE USA, where Zionism is considered a beautiful thing. :clap:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back