🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Love the Trump Tweets about Iranian protesters. Especially the part about taking away the wealth.

5334-1514647597-eebf841241658b8724c518154414d726.jpg

Squandering the Nation's wealth? Is that like a massive redistribution of wealth to the top 1%? So much wealth, millions and millions of Americans had to lose their healthcare to pay for it?

Respect people's rights? From Republicans? The party of hate gays, blacks, Hispanics and Muslims? The party of anti voter's rights and pro voter suppression? The party of Nazi's and the Alt White?

Oh yea, the world is watching all right.

Doesn't this seem:

Hilarious?

Hypocritical?

Two faced?

Insincere?

Come on Trump. You could spend your time better. Oogling children perhaps.

Teen Beauty Queens Say Trump Walked In On Them Changing

Ooo La La!

The world is watching?

Like it watch you threaten violence at your campaign rallies?

Like they watched in NC?

Like they watch our police gun down unarmed black men ith your support?

Like they will be watching on Jan 20th?
You do realize a black man is more likely to get struck by lightning than killed by a cop? You're a dupe. Lol

Squandering the Nation's wealth? Is that like a massive redistribution of wealth to the top 1%? So much wealth, millions and millions of Americans had to lose their healthcare to pay for it?

Respect people's rights? From Republicans? The party of hate gays, blacks, Hispanics and Muslims? The party of anti voter's rights and pro voter suppression? The party of Nazi's and the Alt White?

Doesn't this seem:

Hilarious?

Hypocritical?

Two faced?

Insincere?

Ooo La La!

Once again you lie so how did millions of Americans lose their health insurance?.
Listen dum dum. How do you think Trump paid for those tax cuts for billionaires and corporations?
Do keep up!
Lol, liberal talking points, about 50 year old bullshit.

Of course you will run from me you have an IQ of like 80 and just a sheep who gets talking points from the Demcrap underground I know your type on here.

Bear relaxes at home on New Year's Day :)

DQyz-1jV4AA7sr6.jpg

Doesn't this seem:

Hilarious?

Hypocritical?

Two faced?

Insincere?

Ooo La La!

The world is watching?

Like they watched in NC?

You do realize a black man is more likely to get struck by lightning than killed by a cop? You're a dupe. Lol

Wow. Are you saying that your stupid, ignorant statement means that makes it OK? Just how fucking stupid are you?

Doesn't this seem:

Hilarious?

Hypocritical?

Two faced?

Insincere?

Ooo La La!

The world is watching?

Like they watched in NC?

Wow. Are you saying that your stupid, ignorant statement means that makes it OK? Just how fucking stupid are you?
A black person is way more likely to be killed in an abortion. Than by cop.

Trump is the dirty old man personified, how many women reported his sexual assault? The thing I do find amazing is the evangelical religious love him, proves how hypocritical religion is in America. Money and control matter, little else.

"Morality is doing what is right, no matter what you are told. Religion is doing what you are told, no matter what is right." H. L. Mencken
Money and control matter, little else.
yea for both parties....
One party : 90% white, redistribution of wealth to the top 1%, takes away healthcare

Other party : a coalition who fights to make healthcare access available to all Americans.

Only a tard would say they're the same.

Only a tard.
Take away healthcare, Obama turned out healthcare insurance around to fail. Get your facts straight. Now people aren't forced to pay for something they can't use.

Why couldn't they use it? Did they pick a really stupid plan ?

You assholes really need to become informed on the ACA>

You lies are getting old.

Trump is the dirty old man personified, how many women reported his sexual assault? The thing I do find amazing is the evangelical religious love him, proves how hypocritical religion is in America. Money and control matter, little else.

"Morality is doing what is right, no matter what you are told. Religion is doing what you are told, no matter what is right." H. L. Mencken
Those ladies were paid. Try to keep up with the times.
Funny chit. Trump assaults women & you slobber all over him. That says a lot about you.

yea for both parties....
One party : 90% white, redistribution of wealth to the top 1%, takes away healthcare

Other party : a coalition who fights to make healthcare access available to all Americans.

Only a tard.
Take away healthcare, Obama turned out healthcare insurance around to fail. Get your facts straight. Now people aren't forced to pay for something they can't use.

When you have a $7000 dollar deductible, most people can't afford that. There that is a fact.

Funny chit. Trump assaults women & you slobber all over him. That says a lot about you.
None have been proven, not like on clinton, you know the guy you tried to put back in the white house last year.

Maybe the teen beauty queens should have locked the door. As far as the rest of your drivel,
There are no doors backstage. There a dozens of people coming and going. This is just another Democrat lie published by a sycophant media.

yea for both parties....

Only a tard.

When you have a $7000 dollar deductible, most people can't afford that. There that is a fact.
THEN DON:T PICK A PLAN WITH A $7000 DEDUCTIBLE you fucking moron.

I have purchased my health insurance ever year on the exchanges since they opened. I never had a deductible high than $1,000.

You people are the dumbest people on the freakin planet. You rant & bitch about the ACA when you don't know shit about it.

Maybe the teen beauty queens should have locked the door. As far as the rest of your drivel,
There are no doors backstage. There a dozens of people coming and going. This is just another Democrat lie published by a sycophant media.
Protected your pervert President. He walked in the dressing rooms. He had no purpose other that look at the naked women.

Trump is a a fucking pervert, you know it & yet here you are defending that POS.

None have been proven, not like on clinton, you know the guy you tried to put back in the white house last year.
First of all, fuckhead, the only thing proven was a consensual affair between consenting adults.

The others were accusations or settled in court.

Second, I never voted for Bill Clinton.

Third You voted for that pervert Trump.

First of all, fuckhead, the only thing proven was a consensual affair between consenting adults.

Did you vote for hillary?

Doesn't this seem:

Hilarious?

Hypocritical?

Two faced?

Insincere?

Ooo La La!
How dare Trump walk in on an open dressing room at a beauty pageant.
In reaction I suggest we put locker rooms off limits to female journalists from now on due to this earth shattering revelation.

Did you vote for hillary?

I did vote for Hillary.

Please don't tell me you are accusing Hillary as being a pervert. Really?

And don't bitch of Bill being in the White House because you put Trump in and is naked posing wife.

Forum List

Back