🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Love the Trump Tweets about Iranian protesters. Especially the part about taking away the wealth.

5334-1514647597-eebf841241658b8724c518154414d726.jpg

Squandering the Nation's wealth? Is that like a massive redistribution of wealth to the top 1%? So much wealth, millions and millions of Americans had to lose their healthcare to pay for it?

Respect people's rights? From Republicans? The party of hate gays, blacks, Hispanics and Muslims? The party of anti voter's rights and pro voter suppression? The party of Nazi's and the Alt White?

Oh yea, the world is watching all right.

Doesn't this seem:

Hilarious?

Hypocritical?

Two faced?

Insincere?

Come on Trump. You could spend your time better. Oogling children perhaps.

Teen Beauty Queens Say Trump Walked In On Them Changing

Ooo La La!
How dare Trump walk in on an open dressing room at a beauty pageant.
In reaction I suggest we put locker rooms off limits to female journalists from now on due to this earth shattering revelation.

Why? Was he a reporter?

Why didn't he announce himself.

Players know to expect female reporters

Trump is a fucking pervert. Quit making excuses for him.

Trump is the dirty old man personified, how many women reported his sexual assault? The thing I do find amazing is the evangelical religious love him, proves how hypocritical religion is in America. Money and control matter, little else.

"Morality is doing what is right, no matter what you are told. Religion is doing what you are told, no matter what is right." H. L. Mencken
Money and control matter, little else.
yea for both parties....
One party : 90% white, redistribution of wealth to the top 1%, takes away healthcare

Other party : a coalition who fights to make healthcare access available to all Americans.

Only a tard would say they're the same.

Only a tard.

If you’re idea of heath care is $13,500 deductible with $0 paid for anything till deductible is meet, for only $1,285 per month.
What does that great health care cost you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those ladies were paid. Try to keep up with the times.
Funny chit. Trump assaults women & you slobber all over him. That says a lot about you.
None have been proven, not like on clinton, you know the guy you tried to put back in the white house last year.
First of all, fuckhead, the only thing proven was a consensual affair between consenting adults.

The others were accusations or settled in court.

Second, I never voted for Bill Clinton.

Third You voted for that pervert Trump.
Did you vote for hillary?

I did vote for Hillary.

Please don't tell me you are accusing Hillary as being a pervert. Really?

And don't bitch of Bill being in the White House because you put Trump in and is naked posing wife.
Just saying, put a proven pervert back in the white house. You know the one that started the decline of a President.

Funny chit. Trump assaults women & you slobber all over him. That says a lot about you.
None have been proven, not like on clinton, you know the guy you tried to put back in the white house last year.
First of all, fuckhead, the only thing proven was a consensual affair between consenting adults.

I did vote for Hillary.

And don't bitch of Bill being in the White House because you put Trump in and is naked posing wife.
Just saying, put a proven pervert back in the white house. You know the one that started the decline of a President.

You put Trump in the fucking White House.

You don't get to bitch about anyone else.

Donald J Trump - Accused child Rapist, Accused women abuser, Admitted pussy groper, a Fraud,m A business cheat and the biggest liar in the past Presidential campaign.

Sorry , you lost all bitching rights.

I did vote for Hillary.

Donald J Trump - Accused child Rapist, Accused women abuser, Admitted pussy groper, a Fraud,m A business cheat and the biggest liar in the past Presidential campaign.

He ripped the pantsuits off of the most qualified person to ever run for the Presidency.

I did vote for Hillary.

He ripped the pantsuits off of the most qualified person to ever run for the Presidency.

He got 3 million fewer votes. Even with help from the Russians.

Maybe the teen beauty queens should have locked the door. As far as the rest of your drivel,
So it's the fault of young girls that Trump oogled them?

This is why your kind are disgusting.
I see you practice zero personal responsibility, huh? Why didn't they lock the door? Perhaps, if this "story" is even true, he wasn't aware they were undressed. I walked in on the AW and a councilor dressing at the prison. No one cried.Trump walking in on them does not equal ogling. Why do you lie come to conclusions with no facts continually?

A real man would have knocked & announce that we was coming in.

A perverted POS just walks in.

Squandering the Nation's wealth? Is that like a massive redistribution of wealth to the top 1%? So much wealth, millions and millions of Americans had to lose their healthcare to pay for it?

Respect people's rights? From Republicans? The party of hate gays, blacks, Hispanics and Muslims? The party of anti voter's rights and pro voter suppression? The party of Nazi's and the Alt White?

Doesn't this seem:

Hilarious?

Hypocritical?

Two faced?

Insincere?

Ooo La La!
With the knowledge that his 30% will believe anything he says, he spouts crazier stuff.

I did vote for Hillary.

It's proven that those women were paid. He said he could grab pussy, not that he did. He was loved by liberals until he became the Republican presidential nominee. Proves liberals are hypocrites.

I did vote for Hillary.

He got 3 million fewer votes. Even with help from the Russians.
Anxiously awaiting Hillary's first WH press conference. :)

I did vote for Hillary.

It's proven that those women were paid. He said he could grab pussy, not that he did. He was loved by liberals until he became the Republican presidential nominee. Proves liberals are hypocrites.

They were not paid. Quit believing Trump's lies.

"
Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything."

So how did Trump know this?

Trump was liked for being a goofy rich guy by many people. Liberals did not elect him President.

I like Chuck Barris. That doesn't mean he would be a good President.

I did vote for Hillary.

They were not paid. Quit believing Trump's lies.

"
Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything."

So how did Trump know this?

Trump was liked for being a goofy rich guy by many people. Liberals did not elect him President.

I like Chuck Barris. That doesn't mean he would be a good President.
Yep, and that didn't destroy him. Like I said Clinton and his supporters set a new norm for presidents. Oh, and Obama set the standard for a President lying all the time. So enjoy what you created.

Doesn't this seem:

Hilarious?

Hypocritical?

Two faced?

Insincere?

Ooo La La!
Democrats brought about and maintained the tradegy known as the Islamic revolution. It was Jimmy Carter that caused it in 1979, and years later, Hussein Obama, that turned his back on the Iranian people during the 2009 protests. Trump is genuinely trying to save the Iranian people and they appreciate his help.

Doesn't this seem:

Hilarious?

Hypocritical?

Two faced?

Insincere?

Ooo La La!
Democrats brought about and maintained the tradegy known as the Islamic revolution. It was Jimmy Carter that caused it in 1979, and years later, Hussein Obama, that turned his back on the Iranian people during the 2009 protests. Trump is genuinely trying to save the Iranian people and they appreciate his help.
Jimmy Carter caused it?

Huh?

It wasn't all that long ago.

For a curious person, they would know to look into it before posting such an ignorant comment.

Forum List

Back