Loving Franz Kafka.

sealadaigh

Rookie
Mar 12, 2012
THE NO REP ZONE
Haredim: Don't let Bar Refaeli head PR campaign

Following Foreign Ministry's announcement to use Israeli supermodel as official State presenter, Orthodox students say she 'can't represent us because of relationship with gentile actor'

Can Bar Refaeli's smile change the way Israel is perceived internationally? The Foreign Ministry sure thinks so, but haredi and religious students are demanding a "more Zionistic, respectable" representation.

and...

The students decided to make their voices heard in light of the Foreign Ministry's announcement to use the supermodel as the star of a campaign aimed at showing the world that Israel is not just a war-ridden country.

"We know that Refaeli had a publicized relationship with a gentile actor," said Eyal Cohen, a law student at the Ono Academic College's haredi campus. "And in this way, she certainly doesn't represent the Israeli public."

Haredim: Don't let Bar Refaeli head PR campaign - Israel Culture, Ynetnews

i got a feelin' sidney poitier is mixed up in the somewhere.

dese peeps is weird.

"We know that Refaeli had a publicized relationship with a gentile actor," said Eyal Cohen, a law student at the Ono Academic College's haredi campus. "And in this way, she certainly doesn't represent the Israeli public."

Obviously Eyal Cohen is a dues paying, card carrying member of the Jew Klux Klan.

Haredim: Don't let Bar Refaeli head PR campaign

Following Foreign Ministry's announcement to use Israeli supermodel as official State presenter, Orthodox students say she 'can't represent us because of relationship with gentile actor'

Can Bar Refaeli's smile change the way Israel is perceived internationally? The Foreign Ministry sure thinks so, but haredi and religious students are demanding a "more Zionistic, respectable" representation.

and...

The students decided to make their voices heard in light of the Foreign Ministry's announcement to use the supermodel as the star of a campaign aimed at showing the world that Israel is not just a war-ridden country.

Haredim: Don't let Bar Refaeli head PR campaign - Israel Culture, Ynetnews

i got a feelin' sidney poitier is mixed up in the somewhere.

dese peeps is weird.

I don't know what to find more weird. That fact that of all people Bar Refaeli is the face of Israel, or the fact that the Haredi people know who she was dating:eek:

Anyway, I *do* agree that Refaeli is the wrong choice. She's a pretty face, sure, but representing Israel? Nah. Won't go for it, either.

Forum List

Back