Low attendance in Trump's Tulsa rally

I'm not sure WHERE they came from. But they WERE silly.
It was the tick tok and k pop kids /karen Kat ladies / and weird homos who pushed the million requests
They were shooting for an empty stadium.
they were pretty slick about it to
They would brag about it and then delete thier posts so no one mainstream would pick up on it ....i saw a couple of my retard sites I visit ..threads on it but I didnt pay any attention.

Some of those k pop vids get millions of views worldwide and thousands upon thousands of comments
Even the ny times picked it up ..they 4 channed it
No one knows just how effective they were ...100%

Last edited:
The Drudge Report has a photograph of the less-than-filled stadium.

I suspect that many Drudge supporters simply did not want to take the risk of contracting COVID-19, so they did not attend the rally.

I plan to vote for President Trump, but I agree with the "experts" that his chances of reelection are very slim.

We WILL get a more "peaceful" atmosphere in the country with a President Biden (who, I have just read, considers himself to be another FDR), but I am afraid that many people (including me) fear that the "peace" will be at the price of capitulating to the demands of radicals.

What happened to the 800,000 that registered to go? Ha ha ha!
I'll settle quite happily for the several hundred thousand that showed up. Never saw numbers like that even for the majik mulatto....so now Trump is a failure if a million don't show??? Do you realize how deranged you have become?

Jo

I don’t think they had ever planned to use all of the upper section. Nonetheless the usual liberal fake highjinks prove fake and false once again. The delay in filling the arena to its intended capacity was due to “protestors” blocking entrances.
they never planned to use the upper section? but had another place for overflow? LOL

Donald needs new more exciting lies for his lie fest and silly show. Like all entertainers, he needs to refresh his material.

Trumpoholics are making valiant efforts to keep all threads and news of their loser leader in the rubber room here on USMB.

they never planned to use the upper section? but had another place for overflow? LOL
National Guard had to clear out violent protesters outside the rally who were blocking access.

AP is not exactly honest.

Last edited:
I'll settle quite happily for the several hundred thousand that showed up. Never saw numbers like that even for the majik mulatto....so now Trump is a failure if a million don't show??? Do you realize how deranged you have become?

Jo
Apparently leftist trolls were reserving places for the outside rally by the scores.
Also The National Guard had to clomp in like the goon squad and clear out violent protesters outside at the beginning and end of the rally. People that wanted to get in were denied access to a metal detector by protesters for a time.

1,000,000 wanted tickets???

GettyImages-1251036864%2Btulsa%2Btrump%2Brally%2B1120.jpg

FAIL.

Forum List

Back