Low attendance in Trump's Tulsa rally

We really didn't expect you to ever admit Trump knocked one out of the ballpark! But then, your protesters were outside harassing people, throwing crap on them, calling them vile names, and still, Trump essentially filled an arena with 19,000 seats in it!

And as you've told us a thousand times, no one lives in Oklahoma. Or any red state.

Let us know and show us the pictures when Joe Biden can fill a 9,000 seat school stadium. :lmao:

Its gone from being "full" to "essentially filled" to "Biden". Doesn't it pain you to have to back off your claims so quickly, so often?

How come people like Candycorm and moonglow completely ignore post 18?

Could it be the words: "Millions Watch Trump Campaign Kickoff Rally in Tulsa" scared the shit out of you?

BULLSHIT! There were empty blue seats galore in the "packed" arena!
Try again, Kumquat! That picture was taken after Trump finished and about half the place started filing our while Pence was still up there talking. People come to see and hear Trump. Trump talked 1h 41 minutes. You couldn't string together 101 minutes of Biden taking if you strung together every word he's said publicly the past year!

Why would anyone go all the way to the top and take a picture of empty seats unless purposefully in order to try to claim the stadium was never full.

They wouldn't. You're fooling no one.

How come people like Candycorm and moonglow completely ignore post 18?

Could it be the words: "Millions Watch Trump Campaign Kickoff Rally in Tulsa" scared the shit out of you?
I already exposed Town Hall as liars with their "packed arena" lie! Where have you been???
Not a liar, I didn't see that one, maybe 2,000 people there?
Using Town Hall's metric, MILLIONS!

Try again, Kumquat! That picture was taken after Trump finished and about half the place started filing our while Pence was still up there talking. People come to see and hear Trump. Trump talked 1h 41 minutes. You couldn't string together 101 minutes of Biden taking if you strung together every word he's said publicly the past year!

Why would anyone go all the way to the top and take a picture of empty seats unless purposefully in order to try to claim the stadium was never full.

They wouldn't. You're fooling no one.
LIAR!
YOU CAN SEE fat Donnie speaking to the empty blue seats in the background!!!!!
Trump Nazis are the worst liars!

I already exposed Town Hall as liars with their "packed arena" lie! Where have you been???

Using Town Hall's metric, MILLIONS!

Try reading the article, they say many people used the media that was set up for people who couldn't be at the area, they claim millions used it.

I knew it wasn't full, it was still a large crowd anyway, which is why you leftists are so disturbed by it.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Try reading the article, they say many people used the media that was set up for people who couldn't be at the area, they claim millions used it.

I knew it wasn't full, it was still a large crowd anyway, which is why you leftists are so disturbed by it.
But your lying source said it was "PACKED" when even you admit it wasn't, so why should those same liars be believed with their media claim?????

But your lying source said it was "PACKED" when even you admit it wasn't, so why should those same liars be believed with their media claim?????

Sigh, I never claimed it was packed at any time.

My FIRST post was in reaction to the thread headline (which was false) and his opening thread post (which had no evidence or source in it at all) , thus the reason for POST 18.

My first words in post 18:

"I see that you present ZERO evidence to support your claim, no even a link, shame on you... "

Then I posted the article from Townhall.......

Sigh, I never claimed it was packed at any time.

My FIRST post was in reaction to the thread headline (which was false) and his opening thread post (which had no evidence or source in it at all) , thus the reason for POST 18.

My first words in post 18:

"I see that you present ZERO evidence to support your claim, no even a link, shame on you... "

Then I posted the article from Townhall.......
But Town hall, the source for post 18, and town Hall LIED about the arena being "PACKED."

And the thread headline was NOT false as my photos proved, it was Town Hall who was false!

Forum List

Back