Low Energy Mike Bloomberg is mulling a run for president as a Democrat, sources close to him say

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
He announced last week that he'd pump $80 million of his vast personal fortune to aid Democrats in the congressional midterm elections this year.

"That's an indication of where his head is at" says someone close to him.

boo frickin hoo!

Mark my words: If Hillary lives until 2020, she will be the self-appointed Democratic candidate. Given the disappointment among the left over Hillary's disastrous campaign, she will probably lose to some other Democrat. But she will attempt to run again.

• Banned
Mark my words: If Hillary lives until 2020, she will be the self-appointed Democratic candidate. Given the disappointment among the left over Hillary's disastrous campaign, she will probably lose to some other Democrat. But she will attempt to run again.

she's definitely arrogant enough to attempt that. but she would get embarrassed. i have marked your words...

Only way she runs is if Mueller comes out proving that all the Trump/Russia collusion was true, and that Russia was behind the spreading of the fake Benghazi and e-mail scandals.

I would truly welcome Mr. Bloomberg into the electoral fray in 2020. Can't think of any current elected democrat that would have a better chance of winning.
the guy is 76 years old....geezus the democrats dont have any younger people out there?...

I would truly welcome Mr. Bloomberg into the electoral fray in 2020. Can't think of any current elected democrat that would have a better chance of winning.
the guy is 76 years old....geezus the democrats dont have any younger people out there?...

That's all part of their strategy. Taking a clue from Donald trump's win, the Dems will most likely end up running an old, rich, white guy.

That doesn't mean that Hillary won't try again though. She still firmly believes that it's "her time."

Interesting, Bloomberg was a Republican Mayor

But Reagan and Trump were Democrats

Wow a left wing politician is still willing to pump a whopping 30 million of his personal fortune into the democrat mid term elections even after Ms. Maxine's crazy rant. I thought only republicans had that kind of money. I guess the political myth is wrong.

If he wants to why not? Not like democrats have any real leaders at the moment

Forum List

Back