"Lower Taxes + Less Government = More Freedom."

Star

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2009

I'd laugh my ass off at the goofus' t-shirt message in the picture if it wasn't so ironic/sad.

This One Weird Pic DESTROYS Ayn Rand
Aug 25, 2015
by lapin

LGMF.png

attribution: Elaine Thompson, AP

Snohomish County firefighter Ken Lawless, left, and Lt. Brandon Gardner being thanked by a man near Omak after firefighters saved his home from a wildfire.

The gentleman on the right, his shirt says "Lower Taxes + Less Government=More Freedom." Yeah, freedom to watch your home burn to ashes. Freedom to rebuild from the bottom up (or not depending on insurance, etc). I swear to g*d I hope these people see the intensity of the irony in this picture.

The opposite is actually true. We should have the opposite where every possible action is regulated by the government and every dollar we have is directly handed to the government. We should have plenty of money and freedom after that.

Government has become a self-serving hierarchy of bloated management hell-bent on the destruction of entrepreneurship, independence, risk-taking, and freedom of commerce.

Liberals love to devour businesses large and small. Their aim is to crush business of all sripe and type and to subjugate work into oblivion.

It used to be funny how we would have to explain something to leftist, then re-explain then re-explain then re-explain then re-explain then re-explain then re-explain then re-explain then re-explain then re-explain then re-explain then re-explain then re-explain then re-explain then re-explain then re-explain then re-explain then re-explain

but now it's just sad and boring.

leftist simply cannot learn, it's impossible to teach them anything.

four legs good
two legs better

I'd laugh my ass off at the goofus' t-shirt message in the picture if it wasn't so ironic/sad.

Aug 25, 2015
by lapin

LGMF.png

Snohomish County firefighter Ken Lawless, left, and Lt. Brandon Gardner being thanked by a man near Omak after firefighters saved his home from a wildfire.

The gentleman on the right, his shirt says "Lower Taxes + Less Government=More Freedom." Yeah, freedom to watch your home burn to ashes. Freedom to rebuild from the bottom up (or not depending on insurance, etc). I swear to g*d I hope these people see the intensity of the irony in this picture.

So in your world less government =No firefighters???

Aug 25, 2015
by lapin

LGMF.png

oooo..the DRAMA!

we'd still have firefighters with lower taxes...we had firefighters BEFORE there was an income tax..we'll always have firefighters...

Government has become a self-serving hierarchy of bloated management hell-bent on the destruction of entrepreneurship, independence, risk-taking, and freedom of commerce.

Liberals love to devour businesses large and small. Their aim is to crush business of all sripe and type and to subjugate work into oblivion.

Can somebody name me a single, government run program that isn't a bloated, mismanaged, intransient, corrupt, rapacious abuser of tax dollars?
The left's whining and complaining is the consistent knee jerk reaction to anything other than spending more money.
We live in an age now where cutting the rate of growth in spending is considered a dastardly cut.
In business, we know that controlling costs is a mandatory element of survival.
This element is non-existent in government.

we have explained all that already

star and every other leftist won't learn, they refuse to learn.

We are $18 Trillion in debt and they still want to spend more.

You can't reason with "people" that dumb.

Can somebody name me a single, government run program that isn't a bloated, mismanaged, intransient, corrupt, rapacious abuser of tax dollars?
The left's whining and complaining is the consistent knee jerk reaction to anything other than spending more money.
We live in an age now where cutting the rate of growth in spending is considered a dastardly cut.
In business, we know that controlling costs is a mandatory element of survival.
This element is non-existent in government.

Gads, that's a tough one...:haha:

Ya know what would be funny? If those firefighters were volunteers.

If less taxes = more freedom then why isn't Haiti and Somalia such great places? How is being treated like shit by some corporation = more freedom? How is being paid pennies by the same = more freedom? How is breathing dirty air and drinking shitty water = more freedom and better?

Corporations have never respected human rights or the environment. This is a historical fact.

How is not having any police, roads, bridges and science institutions = a better land to live in? So you'd rather live pre-civilization then within the most advance country on earth?? Is that what you're saying.

Mature discussion and exchange of ideas aren't fashionable here..It's more fun to call people names, adopt ridiculous positions and say whatever inflammatory thing that comes into their empty heads next....

Aug 25, 2015
by lapin

LGMF.png

Less equipment to fight fires, less planes, and yes in many cases less firefighters. It also means less meteorological warning of the conditions that develop said fires. Of course, you hate government and have never thought this through.

If less taxes = more freedom then why isn't Haiti and Somalia such great places? How is being treated like shit by some corporation = more freedom? How is being paid pennies by the same = more freedom? How is breathing dirty air and drinking shitty water = more freedom and better?

Corporations have never respected human rights or the environment. This is a historical fact.

How is not having any police, roads, bridges and science institutions = a better land to live in? So you'd rather live pre-civilization then within the most advance country on earth?? Is that what you're saying.

well, we lost the firemen earlier..now we're losing roads, bridges police and blah...blah...blah...

comical

Aug 25, 2015
by lapin

LGMF.png

Less equipment to fight fires, less planes, and yes in many cases less firefighters. It also means less meteorological warning of the conditions that develop said fires. Of course, you hate government and have never thought this through.
:laugh2:

Where did this debt come from?? Here is your education, child.

We're spending no more on science, infrastructure and education then we did under Reagan by percentage of our gdp. So explain to me why they need to be cut??/

You're pretty fucking dumb if you're not wishing to understand exactly what is causing this debt! The 3 main causes of debt are, 1. Our wars of nation building that your president got us into, 2. Welfare and bail-outs, 3. Our fucked up healthcare system...Each of these are driving us deep into debt and I think there's a shit ton of corruption in each one.

It would be nice to have some accountability that didn't want to fuck our own country over right about now. Of course, mr.small government at all cost doesn't give two shits about fixing this.

well, we lost the firemen earlier..now we're losing roads, bridges police and blah...blah...blah...

comical

You're the only one wanting to cut the shit out of taxes to the point where we wouldn't have any of these. You're blahing and without a clue.

Aug 25, 2015
by lapin

LGMF.png

It's not all or nothing Matthew.

1173757_10151752271684123_198283346_n.jpg

Forum List

Back