Lowes to hire 53k people!

Mehh. Trump didn't do that. We're still seeing the effects of Obama's magnificent economy.

USMB's illustrious leftists will be along any minute to say that..
:alcoholic::blowup::cuckoo::death::gay::hmpf::meow::piss2::smoke::eek:

Lowe's Hiring More Than 53,000 Employees To Support Customers And Communities

Wow! I know some are seasonal but that's great for high school students for the summer and more are part time and even more are full time...

Get yourself a holiday job.
Start college on the 6th of February gonna have my hands full there
Nvm that they do this every single year :rolleyes:

Doubt they hire THIS many and MOST of them are not seasonal...it broke down the seasonal jobs per city its MAYBE 5-10k of these jobs.

Mehh. Trump didn't do that. We're still seeing the effects of Obama's magnificent economy.

Sorry. Leftard Nobel Prize economist Paul Krugman says Trump owns the economy starting in November.

Paul Krugman: The Economic Fallout

Someone forgot to tell that to all the Obama pole-smokers. :laugh:
When we had the hurricanes jobs went down last September and the left spewed and spewed how the Trump economy was imploding. Of course the next month jobs skyrocketed and we are back to an Obama economy.

Sorry. Leftard Nobel Prize economist Paul Krugman says Trump owns the economy starting in November.

Paul Krugman: The Economic Fallout

Someone forgot to tell that to all the Obama pole-smokers. :laugh:
When we had the hurricanes jobs went down last September and the left spewed and spewed how the Trump economy was imploding. Of course the next month jobs skyrocketed and we are back to an Obama economy.

The typical liberal response to everything is to blame everything and everyone when things aren't going their way, and steal the credit for it when good things happen. Obama was one of the best examples of that behavior.

Wow! I know some are seasonal but that's great for high school students for the summer and more are part time and even more are full time...

Doubt they hire THIS many and MOST of them are not seasonal...it broke down the seasonal jobs per city its MAYBE 5-10k of these jobs.

The issue here is that companies are hiring now. Why? Because the economy is going upwards and has been for a long time now. Trump's trying to take the credit for this, but the reality is it would have been happening with or without him. A monkey in the White House would have seen such things.

The issue here is that companies are hiring now. Why? Because the economy is going upwards and has been for a long time now. Trump's trying to take the credit for this, but the reality is it would have been happening with or without him. A monkey in the White House would have seen such things.
Nope. Companies are not only HIRING but bringing money back here,reinvesting in America,raising wages etc BECAUSE of the tax cut...no way most of that would have happened if that crazy hag Clinton would have become President.

Lowes can find all the hired help they need at bargain-basement prices by exploiting laid-off Sams Club and Toys-R-Us worker bees...

Nope. Companies are not only HIRING but bringing money back here,reinvesting in America,raising wages etc BECAUSE of the tax cut...no way most of that would have happened if that crazy hag Clinton would have become President.

Oh come one, you're just listening to what these people are saying and ignoring all the reality.

Decisions made way before Trump became President are suddenly "victories" for Trump. Wages are rising for some people, and others are losing their jobs, like Walmart. Rising wages, but extra costs mean what? Looks good, but in reality the poorer people aren't making any more money.

Forum List

Back