Lpuisiana Mayor charged with sex offences

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Whay is it about Louisiana ? Has it always been full of pervs, Rgw church is riddled with them abd now the political world.

Misty is a pretty girl , I believe she could easily have got herself a grown man. But it seems her paedo impulses got the better of her. Now lives are ruined.

Maybe its the climate. Faulkner nailed it.

I assume you are condemning this below, correct?

2C725EBC-EFA5-419A-8C31-E7A72AF4FC3A.gif.dae26d005ae15d465eec969ab480e244.gif

Whay is it about Louisiana ? Has it always been full of pervs, Rgw church is riddled with them abd now the political world.

Misty is a pretty girl , I believe she could easily have got herself a grown man. But it seems her paedo impulses got the better of her. Now lives are ruined.

Maybe its the climate. Faulkner nailed it.

Why does a white woman get arrested but thousands of Illegals and politicians get to continue to benefit from child trafficking, with the knowledge and protection of the FBI?

Why does a white woman get arrested but thousands of Illegals and politicians get to continue to benefit from child trafficking, with the knowledge and protection of the FBI?
I think she would be in jail if she was a black guy. That is pretty much a fact. In a while some maga will be on here saying those kids were lucky. Thats maga.
Isnt Louisiana where child brides are a big thing ?

I think she would be in jail if she was a black guy. That is pretty much a fact. In a while some maga will be on here saying those kids were lucky. Thats maga.
Isnt Louisiana where child brides are a big thing ?

And Epstein's List, the most prolific, influential pedophiles in America is still a State Secret? Why?

And Epstein's List, the most prolific, influential pedophiles in America is still a State Secret? Why?
If Trump was on that list, they would release it.

Democrats know who the pedos are and cover up for them.

If you want to know what Democrats are pedos, just ask a democrat here to tell you which Democrats in office are their "faves".

If Trump was on that list, they would release it.

Democrats know who the pedos are and cover up for them.

If you want to know what Democrats are pedos, just ask a democrat here to tell you which Democrats in office are their "faves".

Wray would call CNN first

I dont know Frank and neither do you.
I suspect that the list itself isnt proof and that some folk would sue if their names were released. Trump would certainly sue.
Outlets still tiptoe around Andy despite his pay off.
But that is what I suspect not what I can prove.

I dont know Frank and neither do you.
I suspect that the list itself isnt proof and that some folk would sue if their names were released. Trump would certainly sue.
Outlets still tiptoe around Andy despite his pay off.
But that is what I suspect not what I can prove.

We know Bill Clinton has 3MM Frequent Flyer miles to Lolita Island

We know Bill Clinton has 3MM Frequent Flyer miles to Lolita Island
^^^ Democrats know who the pedos are and cover for them.

Forum List

Back