Luke Perry Dead at 52 yo; While I'm Living Longer and EATING STEAK!

Anything with bacon is perfection.....except kale.

I can eat kale, if it is part of something that covers up the taste.

I am, however, reminded of an old Sylvia cartoon:

1st Lady: "I found the perfect receipt for zucchini!"

2nd Lady: "What is it?"

1st Lady: "You mix it with the yogurt and throw it out of the window."

"Receipt" huh?

That's a waste of yogurt. Mix equal parts (plain) yogurt and mango puree, sprinkle in some cardamom, and you have a delicious mango lassi.

I modernized my post for you. Receipt also means recipe in old English - a bit of which I've been reading lately.

Receipt is an old form that means the same as recipe. Both derive from Latin recipere, to receive or take. Receipt was first used in medieval English as a formula or prescription for a medicinal preparation (Chaucer is the first known user, in the Canterbury Tales of about 1386). The sense of “a written statement saying that money or goods have been received” only arrived at the beginning of the seventeenth century.

World Wide Words: Receipt versus recipe

Oboy, a woman into etymology, hubba hubba.
emoticon_10s.gif

My point on mango lassi stands. And I might add, yum.

Drinks at your place, then....if you can send the Learjet.
Shoot, free drinks?

I might take Pogo off my ignore list for that.....nah.

That's about as bad as he got.

I don't remember McCain talking about the size of his dick in a nationally-televised presidential debate.

Trump's childish behavior is on its own planet. Only people who behave like he does are okay with it.
Actually it was Marco Rubio who brought up the "small hands" of Donald Trump.
But I'm sure it's much more pleasurable for you to simply "remember" things the way you'd prefer to recall them.
I know that excuse. It's brought up every time I bring up that humiliating episode.

So Trump had no choice. He had to respond, like that, poor Trump.

He didn't want to , but Mean Marco made him.

Like I said, maybe this is the way you behave.
You and I may not like Trump's "counter punching" at times, but that was a big factor in what won him the presidential election. His base was sick and tired of republicans that would go cower in the corner and not fight back when they are demonized by the left a racists and such.

A for the "small hands" comment by Rubio, Rubio found out that he couldn't out Trump Trump.

Oboy, a woman into etymology, hubba hubba.
emoticon_10s.gif

My point on mango lassi stands. And I might add, yum.

OK, I'm writing "Learjet" with a Sharpie on the drone right now.

Ahem. A drone? As if.

“I’ll admit I may have seen better days, but I’m still not to be had for the price of a cocktail, like a salted peanut.”

Whaddaya want, a live pilot? OK I'll throw in a mouse.
You drive a hard bargain. The Scott Boras of USMB.

I deserve a private jet WITH a pilot because Reasons, Feelz and Just Shut Up.

:)

Well, I'm a pilot, got the plane, (not a turbine though) and if you look like a 25 year old FEMALE underwear model maybe we can make it work. :)

I don't remember McCain talking about the size of his dick in a nationally-televised presidential debate.

Trump's childish behavior is on its own planet. Only people who behave like he does are okay with it.
But I'm sure it's much more pleasurable for you to simply "remember" things the way you'd prefer to recall them.
I know that excuse. It's brought up every time I bring up that humiliating episode.

You and I may not like Trump's "counter punching" at times, but that was a big factor in what won him the presidential election. His base was sick and tired of republicans that would go cower in the corner and not fight back when they are demonized by the left a racists and such.

A for the "small hands" comment by Rubio, Rubio found out that he couldn't out Trump Trump.

Ahem. A drone? As if.

“I’ll admit I may have seen better days, but I’m still not to be had for the price of a cocktail, like a salted peanut.”

Well, I'm a pilot, got the plane, (not a turbine though) and if you look like a 25 year old FEMALE underwear model maybe we can make it work. :)

Does your definition of FEMALE include Transwimmens? Just asking for a friend.

Terribly young to die. I don't really know who he is, my wife was shocked I didn't know who he was but he was in two series, one was 90210, which I never watched and the other one is Riverside, which I never watched.
Still sad, my heart goes out to his family.

That's awful young. It's a shame. He was an actor I don't have anything against since I don't recall him pushing any leftist drivel. Of course I never watched anything he was in anyway.
He never pushed any commie bullshit.

In fact, after he did the movie "8 seconds" about bull rider Lane Frost, bull riding became Luke Perry's favorite sport.

Hardly a sport loved by those who on the left.

Ahem. A drone? As if.

Does your definition of FEMALE include Transwimmens? Just asking for a friend.

No.

Terribly young to die. I don't really know who he is, my wife was shocked I didn't know who he was but he was in two series, one was 90210, which I never watched and the other one is Riverside, which I never watched.
Still sad, my heart goes out to his family.
"Riverdale"

That's awful young. It's a shame. He was an actor I don't have anything against since I don't recall him pushing any leftist drivel. Of course I never watched anything he was in anyway.
He never pushed any commie bullshit.

In fact, after he did the movie "8 seconds" about bull rider Lane Frost, bull riding became Luke Perry's favorite sport.

Hardly a sport loved by those who on the left.

You need to see a head doctor. Just show him/her this post.

Forum List

Back