Lunar New Deal: GOP Rep. Gohmert suggests altering moon's orbit to combat climate change

A lot of left wingers missing the part they were the butt of the joke. If you think higher taxes and government can actually change the climate you may as well be trying to move the moon. The results will be the same either way.
More trump fluffer gas lighting

Now this..this is true comedy gold! Let it be said that he was attempting sarcasm---but it turned into a cringe-worthy epic failure

Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas, suggested at a Congressional hearing that climate change could be combatted by altering the orbit of the moon, and asked an official from the U.S. Forest Service if there was anything her agency could do to do so.
Gohmert made the comments on Tuesday during a House Natural Resources Committee hearing on four pending bills, while he was questioning Jennifer Eberlien of the Dept. of Agriculture's Forest Service.
"I understand, from what’s been testified to the Forest Service and the B.L.M. [Bureau of Land Management], you want very much to work on the issue of climate change," Gohmert said.
"I was informed by the immediate past director of NASA that they've found that the moon’s orbit is changing slightly and so is the Earth’s orbit around the sun. We know there’s been significant solar flare activity. And so, is there anything that the National Forest Service or B.L.M. can do to change the course of the moon’s orbit or the Earth’s orbit around the sun? Obviously that would have profound effects on our climate."
"I would have to follow up with on you on that one, Mr. Gohmert," Eberlien responded, smiling.
"If you figure out there's a way in the forest service you could make that change, I'd like to know," Gohmert said.

Rep. Ted Lieu, D-Calif., offered his own solution to Gohmert on Twitter Wednesday, suggesting that Marvel Comics' character Captain Marvel could handle the job.
-but it turned into a cringe-worthy epic failure
Just like your posts?
I guess...I can see you cringing in my mind...as well you should. As long as cretins like you are against me, i know my odds of being on the right path are good.
Only cretins believe there was no fraud. So you are out of luck, cretin.

Yep, it was stupid. NOW, show us any Lefties working to excuse what he said. Between the two threads on this, we've got TEN...TEN...TEN trump fluffers trying to excuse dumb Louie.

Louie was being sarcastic. If you can't see that, then you're too damn stupid to be on an adult political forum.

Jokes on you, Jack. Yes it was a sarcasm, and it was aimed straight at the idiocy of BLM and the Left, people you call friends!

Bullshit it was. This was his "Guam will tip over" moment.

Nope. His mention of BLM shows he was clearly saying it tongue in cheek as a sarcasm. The POINT of his sarcasm was the absurdity of it. All the power we have on Earth isn't even a fraction that needed to affect the orbit of the Moon. The moon has a mass of 80,908,840,000,000,000,000 (81 quintillion) TONS moving at 2,286 mph (about 3X the speed of sound).

We ain't changing its position nor direction and anything with an IQ above 1 knows that.

This is just another GOTCHA for Idiots like the assertion that Trump somehow accidentally put his pants on backwards, fastened the waist, zipped up and put a belt on, backwards, and didn't notice it.

Only here do such things come up as serious discussions.

Last edited:
Now this..this is true comedy gold! Let it be said that he was attempting sarcasm---but it turned into a cringe-worthy epic failure

Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas, suggested at a Congressional hearing that climate change could be combatted by altering the orbit of the moon, and asked an official from the U.S. Forest Service if there was anything her agency could do to do so.
Gohmert made the comments on Tuesday during a House Natural Resources Committee hearing on four pending bills, while he was questioning Jennifer Eberlien of the Dept. of Agriculture's Forest Service.
"I understand, from what’s been testified to the Forest Service and the B.L.M. [Bureau of Land Management], you want very much to work on the issue of climate change," Gohmert said.
"I was informed by the immediate past director of NASA that they've found that the moon’s orbit is changing slightly and so is the Earth’s orbit around the sun. We know there’s been significant solar flare activity. And so, is there anything that the National Forest Service or B.L.M. can do to change the course of the moon’s orbit or the Earth’s orbit around the sun? Obviously that would have profound effects on our climate."
"I would have to follow up with on you on that one, Mr. Gohmert," Eberlien responded, smiling.
"If you figure out there's a way in the forest service you could make that change, I'd like to know," Gohmert said.

Rep. Ted Lieu, D-Calif., offered his own solution to Gohmert on Twitter Wednesday, suggesting that Marvel Comics' character Captain Marvel could handle the job.

This isn't humor is it?
He does understand that by changing the orbit of the moon that it could...well...what's the word?...WIPE us out!! LOL.
Ok, I don't care if the fat bastard was joking or not. He's officially got the "Dumbest Member of Congress" award
back from MTG. :auiqs.jpg:

Jokes on you, Jack. Yes it was a sarcasm, and it was aimed straight at the idiocy of BLM and the Left, people you call friends!

As I stated previously, Freaky. I don't care if the fat bastard was joking or not. He's still the biggest retard in Congress. :)
He made a brilliant point and the Democrat side is too damn stuck on their own self importance that they just dont get sarcastic humor
Oh, I believe they fully get it. They know good and goddamn well what he was point out. They are just motherfuckers. They are deliberately treating it as a serious comment.
The media/entertainers are always there for the thrashing. Repubs need a primer on Saul Alinsky and others. If it ever came to it and it may not, no mercy for them. They do not even have a plan of wealth for the people and if they do it is not viable.
"Alinsky"....Louie Excuse #11

Yep, it was stupid. NOW, show us any Lefties working to excuse what he said. Between the two threads on this, we've got TEN...TEN...TEN trump fluffers trying to excuse dumb Louie.

Louie was being sarcastic. If you can't see that, then you're too damn stupid to be on an adult political forum.

This was that same problem the left had with Trump.

The left took him literally, but not seriously.

The right took him seriously, but not literally.

Leftists really are morons

From the same trump fluffers who claimed that they loved trump because he "says what he means"...... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Louie's shit is smarter than you. That, as the lawyers say, "is stipulated by both sides".

This wasn't sarcasm:

And that illiterate puddle of sub-saharan piss and shit still represents YOU...... perfectly, I might add.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rep. Gohmert's question is legit.

If Congress is truly committed to the idea of man changing the climate, asking about how the moon's orbit could be changed and what the effect would be is an important one.

The distinguished representative, BTW, is against tinkering with the climate and thinks it would be risky.

He's still the biggest retard in Congress.
He made a brilliant point and the Democrat side is too damn stuck on their own self importance that they just dont get sarcastic humor
Oh, I believe they fully get it. They know good and goddamn well what he was point out. They are just motherfuckers. They are deliberately treating it as a serious comment.

It's easy to spot democrats early in life: as children, they are the kid that shorts out dad's stereo speaker, puts a block under the rear tire, and waxes the steps so that dad's receiver blows up, the car flies and hits the garage trying to move, and father falls down the steps getting hurt, while he stands there denying everything acting innocent.

Future conservatives confess and apologize, and take the beating, learning what a stupid thing they did.

Future democrats angrily deny it even with their fingerprints all over giving them away then sue the parents for creating a hostile home environment demanding the judge give them an alternate home and allowance to live on, while vowing to get even with something much worse for catching them.

Louie's shit is smarter than you. That, as the lawyers say, "is stipulated by both sides".

This wasn't sarcasm:

And that illiterate puddle of sub-saharan piss and shit still represents YOU...... perfectly, I might add.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are defending Louie, calling him smart. Who have defended Johnson for his stupid comments? Name names for us.

He's still the biggest retard in Congress.

It's easy to spot democrats early in life: as children, they are the kid that shorts out dad's stereo speaker, puts a block under the rear tire, and waxes the steps so that dad's receiver blows up, the car flies and hits the garage trying to move, and father falls down the steps getting hurt, while he stands there denying everything acting innocent.

Future conservatives confess and apologize, and take the beating, learning what a stupid thing they did.

Future democrats angrily deny it even with their fingerprints all over giving them away then sue the parents for creating a hostile home environment demanding the judge give them an alternate home and allowance to live on, while vowing to get even with something much worse for catching them.
Poor Louie defenders..... :itsok:

This isn't humor is it?
He does understand that by changing the orbit of the moon that it could...well...what's the word?...WIPE us out!! LOL.
Ok, I don't care if the fat bastard was joking or not. He's officially got the "Dumbest Member of Congress" award
Nah the dude from Georgia who though Guam was going to capsize because we were planning on moving our bases there from Okinawa is the undefeated, and undisputed dumbest guy in Congress. He's the GOAT dumbest guy in congress.

This isn't humor is it?
Nah the dude from Georgia who though Guam was going to capsize because we were planning on moving our bases there from Okinawa is the undefeated, and undisputed dumbest guy in Congress. He's the GOAT dumbest guy in congress.
I would probably agree with that except for all the other stupid things Gohmert has said over the years. Now, perhaps you can help out some posters here and show us someone who was defending Johnson when he was saying his stupid thing about Guam.

A lot of left wingers missing the part they were the butt of the joke. If you think higher taxes and government can actually change the climate you may as well be trying to move the moon. The results will be the same either way.
Yeah? What’s the total cost going to be to reduce the earth’s temperature by 1 degree? Is the new green deal going to get that done? AOC has it all figured out right?

Yeah? What’s the total cost going to be to reduce the earth’s temperature by 1 degree? Is the new green deal going to get that done? AOC has it all figured out right?
Louie Excuse #12 deflect to AOC :heehee:

This isn't humor is it?

As I stated previously, Freaky. I don't care if the fat bastard was joking or not. He's still the biggest retard in Congress. :)
The media/entertainers are always there for the thrashing. Repubs need a primer on Saul Alinsky and others. If it ever came to it and it may not, no mercy for them. They do not even have a plan of wealth for the people and if they do it is not viable.
"Alinsky"....Louie Excuse #11
What's your excuse? Black?

From the same trump fluffers who claimed that they loved trump because he "says what he means"...... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You poor pitiful creatures can't figure out when he's serious and when he's mocking you. I pity you. Seriously.

Forum List

Back