Lunatic Burns Down A Wendy's In Atlanta. But What If It Was A KFC? Would He Have Set That On Fire Over A Shooting?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
so the talk of the burning of an Atlanta Wendy's is one of this weeks topics of interest. This is nuts, ok, so a cop had to shoot someone because the culprit pointed a Tazer at him. The cop had to shoot back, right?
And then, some lunatic Democrat gets upset and burns down the Wendy's where this happened. But what if it was a KFC where most of the employees/patrons were black? would the lunatic have torched it, or just head for the nearest McDonalds/Burger King/Wendys/Arbys and set that on fire.
Well? what do you guys think?

so the talk of the burning of an Atlanta Wendy's is one of this weeks topics of interest. This is nuts, ok, so a cop had to shoot someone because the culprit pointed a Tazer at him. The cop had to shoot back, right?
And then, some lunatic Democrat gets upset and burns down the Wendy's where this happened. But what if it was a KFC where most of the employees/patrons were black? would the lunatic have torched it, or just head for the nearest McDonalds/Burger King/Wendys/Arbys and set that on fire.

Chik fila is closed on Sundays.....

I THINK:
  1. There'll be another Wendys a mile further down the road.
  2. Wendys should now have black customers sign a waiver promising NOT to burn down their business.
  3. Funny how so many BLM protesters are professional arsonists.
  4. Wendys ought to get wired into the local fire station. Coulda helped.
  5. Actually, the cops came because the idiot dude FELL ASLEEP IN THE DRIVE THROUGH LINE and cars had to drive around him, then woke up, he put up a fight with the police. Then he stole one of the cops tasers!
But a taser isn't a lethal weapon and he was running away with it and the cop shot him twice in the back, so yeah, I do kinda have a problem with it.

How do you lose a light with a dude who is so whacked out that he can't even stay awake to pick up his burger at the window?

A protester took video footage of a blonde haired white girl throwing lit incendiaries through the broken windows of that Wendy's. The protester said, "Look--she's gonna burn it down and they're going to blame us!" So he took the footage. It's floating around in a thread here somewhere. Wish they'd stopped her. That was not necessary in the least. But the arsonist was a white girl.

i wonder if the loony would of set that wendys on fire if Al Sharpton was in there eating his 4 super burgers, 5 orders of fries and two giant dr peppers

I have stopped saying "this, too, will pass...." in reference to Covid NOTHING WILL PASS
....we are living in the twilight zone

I THINK:
  1. There'll be another Wendys a mile further down the road.
  2. Wendys should now have black customers sign a waiver promising NOT to burn down their business.
  3. Funny how so many BLM protesters are professional arsonists.
  4. Wendys ought to get wired into the local fire station. Coulda helped.
  5. Actually, the cops came because the idiot dude FELL ASLEEP IN THE DRIVE THROUGH LINE and cars had to drive around him, then woke up, he put up a fight with the police. Then he stole one of the cops tasers!
But a taser isn't a lethal weapon and he was running away with it and the cop shot him twice in the back, so yeah, I do kinda have a problem with it.

How do you lose a light with a dude who is so whacked out that he can't even stay awake to pick up his burger at the window?
Whatever the reason, at this time it is not to smart to force issues that can be deescalated. This tells me after this is over, the police will still be doing the same things causing the cycle to continue no matter if people from the inner city or causing bad things to happen or not. At this point there are people looking for a reason to riot.

I think f'n RACIST ^

obamabucks3.jpg

Correction...those were ******* who burned that Wendy's down. They use YOUR race...use theirs.

A protester took video footage of a blonde haired white girl throwing lit incendiaries through the broken windows of that Wendy's. The protester said, "Look--she's gonna burn it down and they're going to blame us!" So he took the footage. It's floating around in a thread here somewhere. Wish they'd stopped her. That was not necessary in the least. But the arsonist was a white girl.
!
Wendy herself is a redhead with freckles no less. And we know about white privilege.
1592244965790.png

The far left burns down a Wendy's and the far right blows up federal buildings. Your point being the far right is more creative?

I think that this move is meant to inspire others to perform retaliatory strikes on businesses that call the cops on criminal Negros.

My next door neighbor was drunk and drove over my boxwood last night. I got him good, though. I chopped down a rose bush at the house behind me.

id like to see a loon try to pull this stunt somewhere in the bronx thats full of these 300 pound italian thugs/tough guys

"Peaceful BLM Rioters Flame Broil Wendy's in Hotlanta" would've been a catchy headline.

My next door neighbor was drunk and drove over my boxwood last night. I got him good, though. I chopped down a rose bush at the house behind me.
It sounds like what you chopped was not on the property of who your issue is with. If I'm right, how does that "show the person"?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Let me know if you were only being sarcastic here.

what next? a derranged democrat eats at Taco's,,,,about 10 minutes later he gets very violent diarreah,,,then takes it out on Taco Bell?

I saw that video. Interesting he just recorded it and kept pointing out it was a WHITE GIRL, but not one African lifted a finger to stop her.

Should we apply the same rules to this guy and the others as they expect applied to the other officers in Minneapolis?

Forum List

Back