“It Should Be that He Is Simply Reinstated, That a New Inauguration Day Is Set” – Sidney Powell Speaks in TX on What Happens After the Fraud Is Expose

Really. It must be rubbed raw by now. Trump lost. He ain't coming back. This keeping the lie alive is getting beyond pathetic.
He lost in a free and fair election. But by all means, keep it up. I'm looking forward to the destruction of the Republican party
once and for all.
I'm trying to give her the benefit of the doubt. Maybe she's just cynically trying to corner the attorney business market for right wing rubes going forward.

Because if she really believes the stuff she says, it's another indication of this historic group pathology that has taken over one of our major political parties.
You keep acting like there is something wrong with people who know fraud happened. It is dehumanizing and desperate. There is nothing wrong with those people, the fault lies with you.
I know this is your reality, and I know there is nothing I can do about it.
You could stop lying.
You keep saying that. What am I lying about, exactly?
That there was no fraud. That Democrats love this country. That Biden is not a senile career criminal. I could go on.....
Do you understand the difference between fact and opinion?

Really. It must be rubbed raw by now. Trump lost. He ain't coming back. This keeping the lie alive is getting beyond pathetic.
He lost in a free and fair election. But by all means, keep it up. I'm looking forward to the destruction of the Republican party
once and for all.
I'm trying to give her the benefit of the doubt. Maybe she's just cynically trying to corner the attorney business market for right wing rubes going forward.

Because if she really believes the stuff she says, it's another indication of this historic group pathology that has taken over one of our major political parties.
You keep acting like there is something wrong with people who know fraud happened. It is dehumanizing and desperate. There is nothing wrong with those people, the fault lies with you.
You could stop lying.
That there was no fraud. That Democrats love this country. That Biden is not a senile career criminal. I could go on.....
As much as you do.

once and for all.

You could stop lying.
As much as you do.
Okay. I don't know how to communicate with you. Sorry.

once and for all.

You could stop lying.
As much as you do.
Then don't. You keep lying, and I will correct you or call you a liar.

once and for all.

You could stop lying.
As much as you do.
Then don't. You keep lying, and I will correct you or call you a liar.
Okay.

Sidney Powell: We’re definitely in uncharted territory. There are cases where elections have been overturned. But there’s never been one at the presidential level where everybody will jump to point out. That doesn’t mean it can’t be done, though. There’s always the first case. And as far as I know, this is the first case of abject fraud and obtaining a coup of the United States of America. So, it’s going to have to be dealt with. It should be that he can simply be reinstated, that a new inauguration day is set. (cheers) And Biden is told to move out of the White House. And President Trump should be moved back in.

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

The issue is the remedy for a fraudulently certified presidential election, and putting down a coup. The fact that such a coup is unprecedented cannot change the result. The Constitution guarantees us a "Republican form of government". At present, we don't have one.
By that time, Trump may well be getting full government housing in a state or federal pen. Trump is a criminal and a treasonous bastard as are all that support him.

once and for all.
Trump won and those that stole the election out of fraud should be treated as the treasonous scum that are which includes zuckerberg with China also made to suffer for their part.
LOL Now take the pretty pills the nice nurse has for you and go back to your room with the soft walls.

Sidney Powell: We’re definitely in uncharted territory. There are cases where elections have been overturned. But there’s never been one at the presidential level where everybody will jump to point out. That doesn’t mean it can’t be done, though. There’s always the first case. And as far as I know, this is the first case of abject fraud and obtaining a coup of the United States of America. So, it’s going to have to be dealt with. It should be that he can simply be reinstated, that a new inauguration day is set. (cheers) And Biden is told to move out of the White House. And President Trump should be moved back in.

The issue is the remedy for a fraudulently certified presidential election, and putting down a coup. The fact that such a coup is unprecedented cannot change the result. The Constitution guarantees us a "Republican form of government". At present, we don't have one.
By that time, Trump may well be getting full government housing in a state or federal pen. Trump is a criminal and a treasonous bastard as are all that support him.
But Xiden’s bribe taking, and threats to the Ukraine government are OK with communist pigs!...Thanks for labeling yourself!

once and for all.
Trump won and those that stole the election out of fraud should be treated as the treasonous scum that are which includes zuckerberg with China also made to suffer for their part.

Yeah, yeah. Blame everyone but the guy who actually lost the election because he blew the response to the pandemic. Sheesh.
You sheep are pathetic. It will not end well for your side.
Trumps response to the pandemic was great---it was the dems who insisted on spreading the disease around in nursing homes, killing economies of the covid in order to demand federal bailouts, and pushing fake medical bullshit such as Fauci promoted and continues to promote. There are reasons why republican controlled areas faired far far better both economically and with covid deaths than the lib ones. (I live in florida-----------thank god for Trump and Desantis)
You are truly an idiot. Here is a chart of the states and their relative success in controlling the virus. Oregon, the bluest of the blue states had 27,000 cases per million, about 45% of the national average. Idaho, a very red state, had 78,900 cases per million, about 135% of the national average. Texas had 60,500 cases per million, dead on the national average, while California had 56,800 cases per million, about 94% of the national average.

once and for all.

You know no such thing. You merely repeat the lies of Trump. Trump lost by 7,000,000 votes, and will most likely be occupying a jail cell by the time of the 2022 election.

But Xiden’s bribe taking, and threats to the Ukraine government are OK with communist pigs!...Thanks for labeling yourself!
LOL And that is all that you "Conservatives" have is lies. And you have labeled your self as one of those treasonous bastards that supported a coup against our nation. But, like Trump, you probably enjoy kissing Putin's ass.

LOL And that is all that you "Conservatives" have is lies. And you have labeled your self as one of those treasonous bastards that supported a coup against our nation. But, like Trump, you probably enjoy kissing Putin's ass.
And you, communist scumbag, want to see Xiden's coup completely ruin America....and YOU SUCK xi's asshole!

once and for all.

You know no such thing. You merely repeat the lies of Trump. Trump lost by 7,000,000 votes, and will most likely be occupying a jail cell by the time of the 2022 election.
Trump won the election, The audits will prove it.

Forum List

Back