Zone1 Luther was the Father of Liberalism

I love Vigano and Trump
Do you love “pro-choice“ Don Trump?

Don Trump was asked about the 6-week ban in his home state of Florida which led the former president to state:

“I think the six week is too short. It has to be more time. I told them that I want more weeks. I am going to be voting that we need more than six weeks."​

I’m sure you know that 96% of abortions occur between 5 and 16 weeks. That means Don Trump is in favor of killing 1 million babies in the United States every year.

If you still support Don Trump, those dead babies are on you. Where do you go for confession after you vote for that unAmerican monster?

You will get what you say you want: Hell
Excellent. Thst will be the first time your God has granted me anything of value
Again, if you think it is easy for ANYONE to always do things God's way (esp when we often don't even know what His way looks like, exactly) you can think again.
I don’t care enough about other people to even construe topic

Excellent. Thst will be the first time your God has granted me anything of value

I don’t care enough about other people to even construe topic
I noticed.

You hate yourself. That's sad. God will let you for all eternity

Do you love “pro-choice“ Don Trump?

Don Trump was asked about the 6-week ban in his home state of Florida which led the former president to state:

“I think the six week is too short. It has to be more time. I told them that I want more weeks. I am going to be voting that we need more than six weeks."​

I’m sure you know that 96% of abortions occur between 5 and 16 weeks. That means Don Trump is in favor of killing 1 million babies in the United States every year.

If you still support Don Trump, those dead babies are on you. Where do you go for confession after you vote for that unAmerican monster?

This is just stupid. Assuming u are even telling the truth about Trump, and it's possible...

You expect pro life people to ditch Trump and support someone who wants abortion to the 9th month?

You are insane

I noticed.

You hate yourself. That's sad. God will let you for all eternity
I don’t hate myself. I hate my life… most of which has not been up to me.
You obviously don't have any interest in liking yourself either
It’s not that I don’t like myself; I just don’t like my life, and haven’t for the entire half century I’ve been around. Two different things.

I don’t hate myself. I hate my life… most of which has not been up to me.

It’s not that I don’t like myself; I just don’t like my life, and haven’t for the entire half century I’ve been around. Two different things.
Well, how is hating God going to make things better?

I hate my own life much of the time also. Life is not Heaven on Earth for anyone (except people like Pelosi.. ? But she will not have such a great time in the next realm, I am sure), and some of us seem to have gotten more evil than others.. which I guess sums up what you're saying.

I don't want to be nosey so won't ask what the main reason is you hate your life. But you couldn't hate it more than I hate my own (at times).

Maybe we are both doing a few things right. After all, Jesus said that he who loves his life will lose it.

Forum List

Back