Lyin Biden strikes again!! the gift that keeps giving

You talk about fools, then in your next sentence show you are one of the worst. You only believe those news outlets are good because they support your preconceived ideas and you don't have to think too hard or question your beliefs. It is understandable why you don't want another news source that reports things the left doesn't want you to know. Keeping your head in the sand is a great way to keep from being bothered by those troublesome facts you don't want to hear.
You stated:

"You talk about fools, then in your next sentence show you are one of the worst. You only believe those news outlets are good because they support your preconceived ideas and you don't have to think too hard or question your beliefs". It is understandable why you don't want another news source that reports things the left doesn't want you to know. Keeping your head in the sand is a great way to keep from being bothered by those troublesome facts you don't want to hear.

This is bullshit. Your paragraph is an ad hominem, a personal attack not based on facts.

I do tune in on Fox News - briefly -and used to listen to Limbaugh. If you haven't watched PBS, or the other networks as I do, then you might not have your opinions that you accused me of; I also read the links on social media, such as the USMB. Most of them are extreme conservative tabloids, or OpEds, that are not credible.

You stated:

"You talk about fools, then in your next sentence show you are one of the worst. You only believe those news outlets are good because they support your preconceived ideas and you don't have to think too hard or question your beliefs". It is understandable why you don't want another news source that reports things the left doesn't want you to know. Keeping your head in the sand is a great way to keep from being bothered by those troublesome facts you don't want to hear.

This is bullshit. Your paragraph is an ad hominem, a personal attack not based on facts.

I do tune in on Fox News - briefly -and used to listen to Limbaugh. If you haven't watched PBS, or the other networks as I do, then you might not have your opinions that you accused me of; I also read the links on social media, such as the USMB. Most of them are extreme conservative tabloids, or OpEds, that are not credible.
Actually I watch PBS all the time. I just don't blindly believe everything they say nor ignore the left leaning bias they have. This is a fact. I rarely watch FOX, but can see they are no more right leaning than those you patronize are to the left. To get the true news you need to watch both, question both, and research other sources.

Actually I watch PBS all the time. I just don't blindly believe everything they say nor ignore the left leaning bias they have. This is a fact. I rarely watch FOX, but can see they are no more right leaning than those you patronize are to the left. To get the true news you need to watch both, question both, and research other sources.
Yes!! PBS, NPR are left and Fox is center left except for the OPed programs.

God you are a fucking dumbass
Wow, so many facts and so much probative evidence spend during your research? All of this credible claim that you've proved I'm a "fucking dumbass" must have taken your time and money to prove such a statement.

Last edited:
Limbaugh started the BIG LIE that the MSM was "fake news", and biddable fools believe this to be true. The fear that is broadcasted on ABC, NBC, CBS and PBS every evening is clear, concise and truthful and can be validated, not so on Fox and their talking heads.
Unfortunate that a Mod disagrees with reality. Sad that he/she/it cannot write a rebuttal.

You may be right about FOX news, but showed your ignorant bias by pointing to MSM, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Democratic party. LOL
"LOL"? What you call the "subsidiary" is silly. The reason some people on the far right don't believe is because reality is broadcast by Democrats and the MSM, and Fox News broadcasts propaganda.

The proof is in the watching and listening, and the truth is sure to become to those who have open minds and lack of biases.

"LOL"? What you call the "subsidiary" is silly. The reason some people on the far right don't believe is because reality is broadcast by Democrats and the MSM, and Fox News broadcasts propaganda.

The proof is in the watching and listening, and the truth is sure to become to those who have open minds and lack of biases.
This is true, but since you do not have an open mind or lack of bias you fail to check on your sources but just absorb the pablum the fed you like a good little party member. Saying reality is broadcast by the Democrats and MSM is like saying the moon is made of blue cheese. Both are laughable to any thinking individual.

This is true, but since you do not have an open mind or lack of bias you fail to check on your sources but just absorb the pablum the fed you like a good little party member. Saying reality is broadcast by the Democrats and MSM is like saying the moon is made of blue cheese. Both are laughable to any thinking individual.
"you do not have an open mind" isn't smart, especially in a response to a post.

Clearly, I am biased, opposed to bigots, the BIG LIES and Conspiracy Theories which are not theories; they are fiction.

These are the only reasons I spend too much time on the Internet reading the anti-social media. The rest of my time on my computer is reading e-mails, playing chess and doing crossword puzzles.

The rest of your post is built on a fallacy, it's an attack on my character and values. You make these statement and won't (or can't!) compose an expository essay.

Wow, so many facts and so much probative evidence spend during your research? All of this credible claim that you've proved I'm a "fucking dumbass" must have taken your time and money to prove such a statement.
anyone that cites Fox as right wing and brings up MSM in the same sentence is a proven dumbass, dumbass

You may be right about FOX news, but showed your ignorant bias by pointing to MSM, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Democratic party. LOL
I don't see anything egregiously wrong w/ Fox except for this one thing:

they like other media outlets do not do the Story of the Year.. Story of the Century.. Story of all Time.. How the election was stolen..

they hint about it every now and then.. not often enough..

weird

anyone that cites Fox as right wing and brings up MSM in the same sentence is a proven dumbass, dumbass
Anyone who echoes "LET'S GO BRANDON!!" in their signature line is an asshole, and not an American Patriot. And you are not an Ordinary Guy, your word usage suggests a low mental acuity and a lack of a good education.

Last edited:
Limbaugh started the BIG LIE that the MSM was "fake news", and biddable fools believe this to be true. The fear that is broadcasted on ABC, NBC, CBS and PBS every evening is clear, concise and truthful and can be validated, not so on Fox and their talking heads.
The only problem with your theory is that the MSM is fake news. They prove it every day, like the claim that Depape is a MAGA Republican.

Anyone who echoes "LET'S GO BRANDON!!" in their signature line is an asshole, and not an American Patriot. And you are not an Ordinary Guy, your word usage suggests a low mental acuity and a lack of a good education.
Wrong, douchebag. He's a patriot.

Biden is a dementia ridden fucktard and the midterm elections will define his legacy as the stupidest most idiotic motherfucker to ever hold that office

Forum List

Back