Lying Donald

We don't know if he paid his taxes. He hasn't released his tax returns.
Clearly he has something to hide.

Toro, I want to know what you spend all your money on - give me you bank account number. If you don't you definitely have something to hide.

(I love how when someone does not give a liberal something they are not entitled to & the Liberal immediately accuses them of having something to hide. It's like when a liberal calls me a racist...I love ignoring them because it isn't true. They think they are actually getting to me when in reality I am just ignoring their ignorance. They get to keep on doing it - they're happy, I get to ignore them - I'm happy. It works out for everyone.)

We don't know if he paid his taxes. He hasn't released his tax returns.
Clearly he has something to hide.

Toro, I want to know what you spend all your money on - give me you bank account number. If you don't you definitely have something to hide.

(I love how when someone does not give a liberal something they are not entitled to & the Liberal immediately accuses them of having something to hide. It's like when a liberal calls me a racist...I love ignoring them because it isn't true. They think they are actually getting to me when in reality I am just ignoring their ignorance. They get to keep on doing it - they're happy, I get to ignore them - I'm happy. It works out for everyone.)

If I run for President, I will release all my tax returns.

I believe that a candidate for President should be as transparent as possible. As the person who is ultimately responsible for tax collection, I want to know if that person is paying all the taxes he owes. After all, if the President is a tax cheat, why shouldn't all of us? He's the one who sets the tone. I also want to know who he has been dealing with? Has he been dealing with shady or corrupt entities?

Most people are above the board. That's why this is so unusual. You'd think that a man who can't go for longer than five minutes bragging about how rich he is would have put them out long ago.

Clearly, Trump is hiding something.

Just realize, as others already do, that deflecting to "but HILLARY!" is not a defense or a selling point.

How not? How is that not an effective counterpoint when the OP apparently is trying to paint her as an angel?

Because not everyone IS the OP. For example, the poster I said this to was actually responding to ME by saying, "But Hillary!" This is not an effective counterpoint, or even relevant, when addressing me, because I quite possibly dislike Hillary Clinton even more than the poster does.

So, you are another one of those that seems to glorify bad manners as some sort of virtue?

Coming from someone defending a woman who let her husband prey on other women, that's rich. And damning. Talk about bad manners.

Interesting turn about. Normally, a woman married to an unfaithful man, is usually considered the victim - but, no...not in rightwing politics - she's criminalized.

Another oddity (that's rich too) - is some how consentual sex between two adults is predatory?

That's the odd world of the Trumpolians.

Hillary isn't "criminalized" because her husband is an out-of-control horndog. It's because she actively aided and abetted him and tried to destroy the women he preyed upon.

Again, Toro, just because someone successful does not give spoiled, demanding little librals something they are not entitled to does not mean they are hiding something...unlike your boy Barry who was exposed as the most criminally non-compliant President in US history in regards to FOIA requests - 70% criminally non-compliant.

So much for 'most transparent evuh'. More like 'biggest liar evuh'.

Again, Toro, just because someone successful does not give spoiled, demanding little librals something they are not entitled to does not mean they are hiding something...unlike your boy Barry who was exposed as the most criminally non-compliant President in US history in regards to FOIA requests - 70% criminally non-compliant.

If Birfer Trump did that, you'd be cheering him.

It's pretty clear, he's hiding something.

Maybe it was his dealings with the mob.

You suffer from the same condition all liberals do...while you demand anyone who says something you disagree with produce a link to prove it, you arrogantly declare your opinion to be unquestionable fact.

It's called the 'CuzISaidSo' mental disorder. While, again, it's common among liberals, you probably should seek some help for that.

If Birfer Trump did that, you'd be cheering him.

It's pretty clear, he's hiding something.

Maybe it was his dealings with the mob.

Trump is hiding the same thing that Obama is hiding, it is their connections to the deep state and the CIA.

The mob is always in bed with the CIA and the Deep State.

Trump has laundered so much cash, I'm sure the only places that have laundered more are the big banks. The system is corrupt, he'll fit right in. . . :badgrin:

the man has paid his taxes - unlike so many liberals from Obama's Cabinet choices to Charlie Rangel to Al Sharpton. That's all that matters regarding his taxes.

And you know this because you are his accountant? Bwahahaha.....he hasn't released any tax returns, so how in hell's half acre are you so sure he has paid any taxes. And, FYI, Rangel was punished for his misdeeds, so why shouldn't Trump be? As for Al Sharpton.....he also was made to account for unpaid taxes and claims he has paid back some or all....I'm sure he doesn't have any special place with the IRS that we can assume that they will give him a pass. If you have information to the contrary, by all means post it, don't just utter your meaningless claims with no proof.

It has already been proven that Trump paid no taxes in 1978/79......something middle-class people are unable to do. Wouldn't you want to know how he is able to do so if he is still not paying, considering he brags about all the money he makes? His tax records would probably also uncover more scummy deeds by the scumbag.

Trump Paid No Income Tax in 1978, ’79

Forum List

Back