🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

M.L. King would have...

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Democrats using M.L.King for their standards.

1) would.. support Obamacare..:lol:

2) would.. support profane rap lyrics and gangsta lifestyle

3) would.. support welfare over work

4) would..support the breakdown of the family, deadbeat Dads and welfare Moms

Last edited:
Democrats using M.L.King...the sickness of it

Well, maybe ObamaCare.....:eusa_whistle:

I disagree.

He would have supported Obamacare and probably welfare, he was a communist so I'm sure of that.

He was truely a religious man, unlike fakers like Sharpton and Jackson, so he would have not supported the rap lyrics of today.

He would rail against the deadbeat dads, and the breakdown of the family.

I disagree.

He would have supported Obamacare and probably welfare, he was a communist so I'm sure of that.

He was truely a religious man, unlike fakers like Sharpton and Jackson, so he would have not supported the rap lyrics of today.

If that was true then why aren't Democrat and African American leaders promoting those views?

Last edited:
I disagree.

If that was true then why aren't Democrat and African American leaders promoting those views?

Because there is no money (or votes) in it.

would support equal pay.
would support non segregated housing
would support non segregated transportation
would support inter racial marriages
would support non segregated military
would support Obama being president
would support the 1st ammendment for all
would support the 2nd ammendment for all

etc etc

189-Mk820.AuSt.91.jpeg

MLK would have shunned them all, especially Jesse Jackson Sr., that rode in on his coattails and has turned his dream into a nightmare.

Martin Luther King was an evil man who sent children out to be beaten and have fire hoses turned on them just to advance his cause.

As evil and corrupt as he was the policies he opposed were worse than he was.

What he would say today is "send that Miley Cyrus over here and she can wiggle her butt on my dick."

I disagree.

Because there is no money (or votes) in it.

No doubt...:thup:

The Democrat "Race Baiting Industry" is alive and well.

Last edited:
I disagree.

Because the moment they do, white folks scream how unfair it is for them to help blacks. You know this is true.

I disagree.

Because the moment they do, white folks scream how unfair it is for them to help blacks. You know this is true.

Nope..I do know you think it's true.

Martin Luther King was an evil man who sent children out to be beaten and have fire hoses turned on them just to advance his cause.

As evil and corrupt as he was the policies he opposed were worse than he was.

What he would say today is "send that Miley Cyrus over here and she can wiggle her butt on my dick."

Tank...dont change.

Republicans....this is your representative. So damn sad.

I disagree.

Link? :confused:

Jeebus there's some racist morons on here.

Anyone with a brain who's not brainwashed or bought off is for ObamaCare.

No one's for welfare over work, you brainwashed chump of the greedy idiot rich LOL. They're for welfare over homelessness and starvation. Pass the jobs/infrastructure acct and cut the BS "crises", hypocrite a-hole Pubs and silly dupes.

Jeebus there's some racist morons on here.

Anyone with a brain who's not brainwashed or bought off is for ObamaCare.

No one's for welfare over work, you brainwashed chump of the greedy idiot rich LOL. They're for welfare over homelessness and starvation. Pass the jobs/infrastructure acct and cut the BS "crises", hypocrite a-hole Pubs and silly dupes.

:eusa_shifty:...to much medication is my guess..:lol:

It's also very true. You want to change history now. That won't work on those who remember it as it happened. We remember King's Project C and how he sent black children into the path of Bull Connor's fire hoses, AFTER Connor had lost his election and would be gone in days.

He also had a penchant for white women. Especially blondes.

For years Coretta King (who divorced MLK) was convinced that the assassination was carried out by Malcom X with whom King had a running feud over King's liquor and whore expenses.

Martin Luther King was an evil evil man. It isn't surprising that no matter how good his intentions were his movement turned just as corrupt as he was.

Forum List

Back