🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

M.L. King would have...

Democrats using M.L.King for their standards.

1) would.. support Obamacare..:lol:

2) would.. support profane rap lyrics and gangsta lifestyle

3) would.. support welfare over work

4) would..support the breakdown of the family, deadbeat Dads and welfare Moms

would support equal pay.
would support non segregated housing
would support non segregated transportation
would support inter racial marriages
would support non segregated military
would support Obama being president
would support the 1st ammendment for all
would support the 2nd ammendment for all

etc etc

189-Mk820.AuSt.91.jpeg

How do feel about Democrat/African American leaders using his legacy like an enema?

Democrats using M.L.King...the sickness of it

Well, maybe ObamaCare.....:eusa_whistle:

Lumpy went out on a limb for the whole hog. (to mix metaphors) :D

Martin Luther King was an evil man who sent children out to be beaten and have fire hoses turned on them just to advance his cause.

As evil and corrupt as he was the policies he opposed were worse than he was.

What he would say today is "send that Miley Cyrus over here and she can wiggle her butt on my dick."

I have always suspected you to be a troll, posting to make conservatives look bad. Good job proving me right. And if you aren't a troll, have a fun time in Hell, you fucking nutcase.

Democrats using M.L.King...the sickness of it

Well, maybe ObamaCare.....:eusa_whistle:

Lumpy went out on a limb for the whole hog. (to mix metaphors) :D

It's all or nothing today..:lol:

I disagree.

He would have supported Obamacare and probably welfare, he was a communist so I'm sure of that.

He was truely a religious man, unlike fakers like Sharpton and Jackson, so he would have not supported the rap lyrics of today.

He would rail against the deadbeat dads, and the breakdown of the family.

If that was true then why aren't Democrat and African American leaders promoting those views?

They are. They just dont report to you every time they speak on these issues.

I disagree.

He would have supported Obamacare and probably welfare, he was a communist so I'm sure of that.

He was truely a religious man, unlike fakers like Sharpton and Jackson, so he would have not supported the rap lyrics of today.

If that was true then why aren't Democrat and African American leaders promoting those views?

They are. They just dont report to you every time they speak on these issues.

Judging by their results they suck at leadership then and btw everyone should know.

Democrats like to keep African Americans under their thumb and for the most part dependent...that's sadly obvious.

Shame the left that claims MLK's legacy as theirs, have bastardized it. NONE to this day promote his dream.

true

America’s Only Black Senator Not Invited To MLK Event Because He’s A Republican

Noticeably absent from the speaker line-up at the Let Freedom Ring event commemorating the 50th anniversary of the March on Washington today: the nation’s only black Senator, Tim Scott.

Scott, a Republican Representative appointed by S.C. Governor Nikki Haley earlier this year to fill former Sen. Jim DeMint’s seat in the U.S. Senate after he retired, was not invited to participate in the historic event, a spokesperson for the Senator confirmed to Red Alert Politics in an email.

African-American leaders who did receive an invitation to speak at included Rep. John Lewis (D-Ga.) – who participated in the original March – Martin Luther King III, MSNBC host Al Sharpton and movie stars Jamie Foxx, Oprah Winfrey and Forest Whitaker.

Nation?s only black Senator not invited to speak at March on Washington

would support equal pay.

etc etc

189-Mk820.AuSt.91.jpeg

yes

MLK was denied a concealed carry permit

most gun control laws have racist roots

I disagree.

Because the moment they do, white folks scream how unfair it is for them to help blacks. You know this is true.

that is not true

at least from my point of view

the Trayvon Martin/Zimmerman case could have advanced the issues the black community

faces so much better

the trying to turn it into a race issue

would support equal pay.

etc etc

189-Mk820.AuSt.91.jpeg

Hey look! You actually said something right! Congrats!

I disagree.

Because the moment they do, white folks scream how unfair it is for them to help blacks. You know this is true.

And then you double down on stupid.

I disagree.

Link? :confused:

Try educating yourself for once and stop depending on others to do it for you.

Moron.

I disagree.

Uh, fuck you. MLK Jr. was no Communist. Produce corroborated documentation that he was you lying bitch.
And you don't know what he would have supported or not. I don't fucking like or approve of rap, lyrics or otherwise. But then, I'm a musician.

I wish people would stop using MLK regardless of ideals.

I understand you sentiment but when someone like King works like he did for a cause, he and others are using his notariety to promote the cause. I think that he knew that and intended exactly that.

It is a shane that his message has been lost and it is also a shame that he is being used by both sides in ways that are false and disrespectful to his legacy.

I disagree.

Where are Democrats and African American Leaders promoting welfare, deadbeat dads , the breakdown of the family, or rap. I'll wait for you to produce the documentation supporting that ridiculous allegation.

Forum List

Back