M&M Has Temper Tantrum

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
The left is hurting. Rush always said, they're most dangerous when they're out of power.

He returned to the theme Saturday in front of 80,000-plus in Reading, England: "I’m not about to stand up here and use this (profanity) stage for some kind of a platform to be all political," he said sarcastically. "And I don’t want to cause any controversy, so I won’t say no names. But this (profanity) Donald Trump, I can’t stand!"
http://www.freep.com/story/entertainment/music/2017/08/28/eminem-donald-trump/608326001/

The left is hurting. Rush always said, they're most dangerous when they're out of power.

He returned to the theme Saturday in front of 80,000-plus in Reading, England: "I’m not about to stand up here and use this (profanity) stage for some kind of a platform to be all political," he said sarcastically. "And I don’t want to cause any controversy, so I won’t say no names. But this (profanity) Donald Trump, I can’t stand!"
http://www.freep.com/story/entertainment/music/2017/08/28/eminem-donald-trump/608326001/

Do you have a problem with him exercising his 1st Amendment Right?

Eminem goes off on Donald Trump at United Kingdom concerts: 'F*** Trump'
Here he is featured in a song with alt-right hero and current Senate candidate for the inbred GOP, Kid Rock:

Will the real slim shithead please shut up.

Just for the sake of credit, I started calling that piece of shit "Slim Shithead" 20 years ago when it was somehow made famous in spite of having no talent or value as a human being. The grass that grows over that moron's grave will have more value.

Will the real slim shithead please shut up.

after dirty uncle teddy & kid suck...

Just for the sake of credit, I started calling that piece of shit "Slim Shithead" 20 years ago when it was somehow made famous in spite of having no talent or value as a human being. The grass that grows over that moron's grave will have more value.

oh & just for the sake of credit, petey boy.... i started calling that pants shitting, draft dodging, child diddling, canned hunting mediocre guitarist & the other 'wigger' from michigan who was even less than mediocre but was somehow made famous enough those names b4 it was cool to do so.

Last edited:

In England?

he does have something in common with M&Ms. Both of them are enveloped in a thin candy shell.

In England?

Does Eminem's 1st Amendment Rights disappear when he leaves the country?

Here he is featured in a song with alt-right hero and current Senate candidate for the inbred GOP, Kid Rock:

That's a good song. :thup:

Forum List

Back