M16 Agent Christopher Steele is a Lying about DJT

I want to see Steele's passport. As a matter of fact I think that Steele should be investigated as well as those who gave $$$$$$$$$$ to the man for this hit job.

Michael Cohen who Steele has accused of receiving info folders in various European cities has shown his passport to validate that his presence in Prague and other places is a lie. A flat out lie.

So. Fair game. AND I want to know the hand McCain played in this bullshit mess as well.

Yes, yes. That's a great idea. We need to see his passport.

McCain paid for the "investigation since he was the recipient of the ORIGINAL REPORT which he claims he gave to the FBI.

What's amusing to me is that the information in the dossier is not outlandish, and wouldn't surprise me at all if it was 100% accurate.

Probably still wouldn't have any effect on treasonous republicans opinion about Trump.

Let me remind that our choices in November 8th were between a crazy warmonger determined to start WWIII and to disarm us.

That was more than enough for me to vote AGAINST HER.
There's only one candidate who openly supported nuclear proliferation to other countries, trade wars against superpowers, the collapse of Europe as a superpower, and lamented our unwillingness to use nuclear weaponry. Hint: not Hillary
Fake news.

Forum List

Back