Machine Politics, Party Bosses, and Deep State,Delivers for Biden

They like Joe? Perhaps that is the thinking of Hollywood Democrats living in Jewland (to borrow from your shit talking about Jesusland) where they think physical labor is to drive to Starbucks and get a cafe latte then spend the rest of the day trying to fuck people out of their money.

Okay, buddy. YOu aren't a loser because of Hollywood Jews.

You're just a loser.

Not going to win Florida, Arizona, Georgia, or North Carolina. Michigan will go Trump plus he will pick off Minnesota and Wisconsin. Pennsylvania will be tough with Democratic machine trying to steal the race.

Uh, buddy, you are delusional.

Trump isn't popular. He'll be less popular when people see how much their 401K's lost this quarter.

Not going to win Florida, Arizona, Georgia, or North Carolina. Michigan will go Trump plus he will pick off Minnesota and Wisconsin. Pennsylvania will be tough with Democratic machine trying to steal the race.

Uh, buddy, you are delusional.

Trump isn't popular. He'll be less popular when people see how much their 401K's lost this quarter.
By November their portfolio will be fat and happy.

They like Joe? Perhaps that is the thinking of Hollywood Democrats living in Jewland (to borrow from your shit talking about Jesusland) where they think physical labor is to drive to Starbucks and get a cafe latte then spend the rest of the day trying to fuck people out of their money.

Okay, buddy. YOu aren't a loser because of Hollywood Jews.

You're just a loser.
You calling someone a loser makes about as much sense as someone say "Joe Biden will be the next President of the United States."

Democratic primary: Joe Biden scores big wins on Super Tuesday - CNNPolitics
The Democratic Party has shown that it is still the party of machine politics and party bosses like Jim Clyburn. The people don't matter...the machine will tell them who to vote for...when the bosses say jump registered Democrats ask "How high?" The machine wants "status quo elitist Joe."

The more the Trumpkins cheer for Sanders, the better Joe looks.
Trumpkins, like Trump himself, are scared to death of Biden. Their fear is palpable.
Biden victories were unimpressive last night. He won the states he was supposed to win and most all of those will vote Trump in November. he should have won Texas going away.

Biden won Texas but with Bloomberg on the ticket it took away from Biden.

Biden is not winning Texas in the General Election, so Texas only matter in the Primary.

Biden only chance of winning is taking someone like Senator Amy as his running mate but even then I doubt Biden can win the Electoral College in November.

Biden has a better chance of taking Pennsylvania and Michigan back and maybe even grabbing Ohio in November than Bernie would...

Biden won Texas but with Bloomberg on the ticket it took away from Biden.

Biden is not winning Texas in the General Election, so Texas only matter in the Primary.

Biden only chance of winning is taking someone like Senator Amy as his running mate but even then I doubt Biden can win the Electoral College in November.

Biden has a better chance of taking Pennsylvania and Michigan back and maybe even grabbing Ohio in November than Bernie would...

I think you are delusional, buddy.

Biden will take the Rust Belt 3. It was a fluke that Trump took them, that won't be repeated.

Florida is in play because 1) 1 Million poor people had their voting rights restored and 2) 80,000 Puerto Ricans relocated there after Trump fucked up the response to Hurricane Maria.

upload_2020-3-4_5-51-34.jpeg

(Whew, he almost had to touch a brown person!)

Arizona is in play because of growth in the Hispanic population.

Now, that's with the economy still being okay. WHEN it tanks, I suspect a lot of other states will be in play after that.

Biden Trump debates will be amazing.

He will name Hillary as his running mate, and if he wins, she will 25th ammendment his ass.
Trump is a TERRIBLE debater, Hillary won all 3.

He's a "showman",, an entertainer.

Biden ain't great at debating either....

Snooze time....

This is about MORE than meets the eye, when you have Alabama and Massachusetts both agreeing on something, Biden.

It's down ballot races, and needing a healing period, a 4 year rest, from chaos and blowing everything up.... the middle aged and elderly do not want or are too tired, for another REVOLUTION as the younger Sanders supporters are ready to dive head first in to.

And Sanders flock will likely lose the race for the rest of us, by not voting for the other guy come election, and staying home....

Trump will likely win again, but the Senate might go to Dems, with Biden, and the Dems will keep the house.too..... with Sanders, that above, is less likely...imo.

And Sanders flock will likely lose the race for the rest of us, by not voting for the other guy come election, and staying home....

I can't speak for other fans of Bernie Sanders, but if he loses the primary I'm voting for Trump. Good luck.

I can't speak for other fans of Bernie Sanders, but if he loses the primary I'm voting for Trump. Good luck.
Oh, pretty certain there are others just like you...

Democrats chance of winning against an incumbent are near nil, to none... an all vote for the Dem candidate, no matter whom, or they lose to Trump... imo.

And good luck to you as well! :)

Forum List

Back