Macron, Trudeau, Johnson, and Princess Ann laugh at Trump.

Name a U.S. President that was not a laughingstock to Europe and if you say Obama then you would be wrong...

Fact is most World Leader hate our President and yes Trump is laughed at but so would you or I if we were in that position...

So who gives a damn Scarlett?

I can't believe republicans continue to support the weakest president in living memory. Petty and cowardly to the core.

Trump is actually trying to save the NATO alliance by pressuring its members to live up to their commitments.

Europeans would rather skate, which is what previous Presidents allowed them to do.

World leaders overheard joking about Trump at NATO meeting

Trump's been a laughingstock for decades

That’s why you can’t beat him.

I should have anticipated Americans becoming a laughingstock too

Ask me if I give a shit what Euroweenies think, bed wetter.

Don't get triggered, snowflake

Germany just kicked two Russian embassy workers out for murdering someone in broad daylight on the streets of Germany.

Think anyone except you bedwetters care about world opinion?

Trump is actually trying to save the NATO alliance by pressuring its members to live up to their commitments.

Europeans would rather skate, which is what previous Presidents allowed them to do.
And make America pick up the tab.

Trump's been a laughingstock for decades
Germany just kicked two Russian embassy workers out for murdering someone in broad daylight on the streets of Germany.

Meanwhile Trump is harboring diplomats who murdered someone in the streets of Britain.

We should pull out of NATO. The Europeans, together, are far stronger economically than Russia.

Meanwhile Trump is harboring diplomats who murdered someone in the streets of Britain.
Ask me if I care, bedwetter.

Forum List

Back