Macy’s Succumbs to Bidenomics, Layoffs and Store Closures

You have such an antiquated view of the rest of America no wonder you are stuck on the left... Its like how White southerners thought about black folks.... you can take a democrat out of the south but you can't take the south out of a democrat.... still thinking like a separatist....

I have visited 40 states and almost every major city

I have to laugh at our Conservatives condemning our major cities after seeing what passes for governance in Red run cities and towns

Conservative run towns have nothing to offer except Walmart, Dennys and a local movie theater

I have to laugh at our Conservatives condemning our major cities after seeing what passes for governance in Red run cities and towns

Conservative run towns have nothing to offer except Walmart, Dennys and a local movie theater
And Friday night high school football as the high point of the week.

They reported Macy’s was closing all of those stores under your blob’s watch.

Here is a FOX affiliate reporting the same terrible results of the blob’s administration....pre-covid.

Blah. blah. blah it's always the other guys fault, er or something. The criming don't help but ...Come on, Man!

There’s good reasons millions are fleeing Democrat run areas every year.

Stock Market crashed under Trump
He lost 3 million jobs in four years
ChiCom WMD attack.

Democrats forcing sick people into elderly homes.

Democrats forcing companies to layoff.

Democrats releasing hundreds of thousands of violent felons who weren’t even up for parole from prison early.

Democrats arresting lone surfers on the beach.

Incredibly dishonest...just like Trump.

More dishonesty....
Bidenomics.
1706033494097.jpeg

1706033511712.png

1706033551953.png

1706033592779.png

1706033641188.png

You are a good ol fashioned separatist....

They reported Macy’s was closing all of those stores under your blob’s watch.

Here is a FOX affiliate reporting the same terrible results of the blob’s administration....pre-covid.

The DemoKKKrats who run the shithole cities where these stores are robbed blind every day are happy when they close. And I'm happy for them. This is what you deserve, You're the blobs.

Don't forget safety, low taxes, and no human feces on the street! You'd hate it.

Forum List

Back