🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Macy’s Succumbs to Bidenomics, Layoffs and Store Closures

Market went up 21% under Trump, even with the ChiCom bio WMD attack.

14% under Brandon.
candycorn thinks the data DOW posts is fake news!
1706034421570.gif

Wow, Trump should have done something about that when Macys closed stores during his administration.

It's not Trump's problem. It's the DemoKKKrats who run your shithole cities, where crime is rampant and it's too dangerous for these stores to operate. This is what you want, and it's what you deserve.

Always a sign of a robust economy with announcements of layoffs and store closures across America every week. Add to that the housing market is crashing at the same time Leftists are importing millions of illegals every year. And add to that the fake story that inflation is 3.4%. Everyone knows that’s a lie. All those things we see at $5 that sold at $3 a couple of years ago means just as many products that used to sell for $5 are now just $3.25. Everyone knows that isn’t happening.

Your article says the job cuts started in 2020.

:oops8:

I have been to Red Cities around the country.
Walmart is the place to be.
If you want to eat out, there is Denny’s maybe a Chilis
Want seafood? Red Lobster
Italian? Pizza Hut and maybe Olive Garden

What passes for Conservative Culture

Bullshit. My wife and I rarely eat at restaurants because I can make what they make, only better and cheaper.

Huh? Dow...

1/20/2021: 31,017.54
1/22/2024: 38,001.81

Is an increase of 22.5%

Yeah, funny that. The rich get richer, but the middle class keeps shrinking.

Tell us again how the demofascists like the middle class, because everything I see helps the rich, at the expense of the middle class.

Forum List

Back