🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Maddow Puts The Blood Of Dead Meat Plant Workers On Trump’s Hands

Post after post from the "pro life" republicans demanding that people needlessly put their lives in jeopardy so those republicans can have meat.

Post after post from the "pro life" republicans insisting it's ok to put people's lives in jeopardy just so those republicans can have meat.

Post after post from the "pro life" republicans not giving a damn about human life. All they want is their meat. They don't care who has to die for them to get it.

The owners of these companies who don't take all necessary steps to protect their employees from the virus show that they only care about money. trump writing that EO with absolutely no mandatory protections for workers shows he only cares about money and his reelection.

They show in post after post they are anything but "pro life."
If you have to stoop to bringing abortion into the conversation, you lost.

Put 'killing babies' and your screen name in the Search function.

I dare you. I just saw the results of that.
You dare me?????? :iyfyus.jpg:
"
You don't want to see how many times you deflected to 'killing babies' in a discussion? I don't blame you. Self-awareness might be fatal in your case.
Sure, go fetch.

I just want you to remember this: "If you have to stoop to bringing abortion into the conversation, you lost." Not that I think there's a chance in hell you will.

What that person's post says to me is that they aren't pro life.

They believe pro life means anti abortion.

It doesn't. I means you're pro ALL life. Not just something inside the body of a woman.

If they were pro life, they would not be trying to defend forcing innocent people to put their lives on the line so the republicans can have cheap meat.

Last edited:
Who cares what that freak thinks?

Obviously you've never watched her show.
It would be difficult for you, though.
She uses multisyllabic words and proposes complex concepts that require critical thinking skills.
You're better off with Trump who has no concepts and uses a 9th grade vocabulary .

EW3VGWwVcAIVGah

Post after post from the "pro life" republicans demanding that people needlessly put their lives in jeopardy so those republicans can have meat.

Post after post from the "pro life" republicans insisting it's ok to put people's lives in jeopardy just so those republicans can have meat.

Post after post from the "pro life" republicans not giving a damn about human life. All they want is their meat. They don't care who has to die for them to get it.

The owners of these companies who don't take all necessary steps to protect their employees from the virus show that they only care about money. trump writing that EO with absolutely no mandatory protections for workers shows he only cares about money and his reelection.

"
You don't want to see how many times you deflected to 'killing babies' in a discussion? I don't blame you. Self-awareness might be fatal in your case.
Sure, go fetch.

I just want you to remember this: "If you have to stoop to bringing abortion into the conversation, you lost." Not that I think there's a chance in hell you will.
Wai. I thought you had all kinds of examples of me changing the subject to abortion.

I guess you are full of shit. I’m shocked, shocked I tells ya!

You know it's there.
I know you have been proven to be full of shit.

If it’s there, GO FETCH!

Who cares what that freak thinks?

Obviously you've never watched her show.
It would be difficult for you, though.
She uses multisyllabic words and proposes complex concepts that require critical thinking skills.
You're better off with Trump who has no concepts and uses a 9th grade vocabulary .
I watched her BOMBSHELL “I have Trump’s tax returns” debacle. Ya know, the one that showed Trump pays a higher rate than Obama, Hitlery, and Commie Bernie. :iyfyus.jpg:

Yes, while they opine producers would be forced to "price-gouge" if payroll increased. Labor costs in the food industry average 5.7% of the market price - and that includes farm, processing, transportation, and retail labor. It's ignorance piled on venality. Or vice-versa.

Yep, I saw that moronic claim about price gauging. With just a bit of creativity, one could create an argument in favor of slavery out of that one. In the final analysis, every cent above the cost of keeping them barely alive would amount to price gauging.

But, the good and most honorable Sen. McConnell did the plutocrats a solid by way of indemnifying the owners of the forced-to-remain-open meat processing plants against any and all claims in case their workers fall ill or die. The explanation for it is a minor work of art:

As some states begin gradually lifting stay-at-home orders and other restrictions, McConnell said that without protection from lawsuits, business owners could end up with years of legal claims over their efforts to restart the economy. “Our response must not be slowed, weakened or exploited to set up the biggest trial lawyer bonanza in history,” he said in a statement.​

"
Sure, go fetch.

Wai. I thought you had all kinds of examples of me changing the subject to abortion.

You know it's there.

If it’s there, GO FETCH!

You want them one at a time, or all at once?

Libtards will tell you their policy of killing babies has reduced welfare rolls.......other than that, I got nuttin.

Yes, while they opine producers would be forced to "price-gouge" if payroll increased. Labor costs in the food industry average 5.7% of the market price - and that includes farm, processing, transportation, and retail labor. It's ignorance piled on venality. Or vice-versa.

Yep, I saw that moronic claim about price gauging. With just a bit of creativity, one could create an argument in favor of slavery out of that one. In the final analysis, every cent above the cost of keeping them barely alive would amount to price gauging.

But, the good and most honorable Sen. McConnell did the plutocrats a solid by way of indemnifying the owners of the forced-to-remain-open meat processing plants against any and all claims in case their workers fall ill or die. The explanation for it is a minor work of art:

As some states begin gradually lifting stay-at-home orders and other restrictions, McConnell said that without protection from lawsuits, business owners could end up with years of legal claims over their efforts to restart the economy. “Our response must not be slowed, weakened or exploited to set up the biggest trial lawyer bonanza in history,” he said in a statement.​

I can see lawyers lining up from my front porch.

17 responses from Trumpers and not a single one addressed the issue

They just don't give a shit

The only thing your ilk care about is making Trump look bad. If people have to die to make it so, so be it.

Don't deny it.

Trump does a great job of that on his own. He doesn't need any help. His order to re-open these plants without mandating worker safety will get people killed. You'll just blame Democrats for that.

The only thing your ilk care about is making Trump look bad. If people have to die to make it so, so be it.

Don't deny it.

Trump does a great job of that on his own. He doesn't need any help. His order to re-open these plants without mandating worker safety will get people killed. You'll just blame Democrats for that.

All his order did was declare it critical infrastructure. It doesn't force them to do anything, it just stops them from being shut as non-essential. any precautions they have to take are spelled out by both CDC general guidelines and any local guidelines in place for other essential businesses.

Don't deny it.

Don't deny it.

All his order did was declare it critical infrastructure. It doesn't force them to do anything, it just stops them from being shut as non-essential. any precautions they have to take are spelled out by both CDC general guidelines and any local guidelines in place for other essential businesses.
It five them cover to force their workers to keep working on unsafe conditions

She has a very good point.

All trump did was give guidelines but says the company only has to make a good faith effort. The letter that goes with the EO clearly states no state is even allowed to make a meat plant operate with in procedures.

So trump is ordering no state can close those plants but also says no state can set or enforce procedures to make things safe for the employees. That OSHA will accept good faith efforts.

It is further prescription for more infections and more deaths. trump is putting money ahead of lives. He doesn't realize how doing that will cause the plants to be shutdown because there's no one who will work there. Then what is trump going to do? Force people to work there?

If he made all the safety measures MANDATORY without exceptions then I can see how an EO would be effective.

He can write all the EOs he wants. That's not going to get people to risk their lives to process meat for other people.

When I see trump and his followers in those plants working under those conditions then I might take him seriously but he's willing to do that to other people. Not himself. We all know why.

It's disgusting to see people put money before life.

If you don't want to be starving in a few months I wouldn't be talking like this if I were you.

Right now our food supply is being destroyed by Democrats.

You want to put workers in unsafe working conditions for it. That is not acceptable. Democrats have nothing to do with it. It is the responsibility of the management. If they have created unsafe working conditions then they should be prosecuted.
No dipshit. They wear suits that prevent them from spreading diseases in the meat. Look, you haven't a clue what shutting down food processing plants will do, so STFU.

All trump did was give guidelines but says the company only has to make a good faith effort. The letter that goes with the EO clearly states no state is even allowed to make a meat plant operate with in procedures.

So trump is ordering no state can close those plants but also says no state can set or enforce procedures to make things safe for the employees. That OSHA will accept good faith efforts.

It is further prescription for more infections and more deaths. trump is putting money ahead of lives. He doesn't realize how doing that will cause the plants to be shutdown because there's no one who will work there. Then what is trump going to do? Force people to work there?

If he made all the safety measures MANDATORY without exceptions then I can see how an EO would be effective.

He can write all the EOs he wants. That's not going to get people to risk their lives to process meat for other people.

When I see trump and his followers in those plants working under those conditions then I might take him seriously but he's willing to do that to other people. Not himself. We all know why.

If you don't want to be starving in a few months I wouldn't be talking like this if I were you.

Right now our food supply is being destroyed by Democrats.

You want to put workers in unsafe working conditions for it. That is not acceptable. Democrats have nothing to do with it. It is the responsibility of the management. If they have created unsafe working conditions then they should be prosecuted.
Your ilk opposed trying to stop the flood off disease ridden illegals from Central America, so you may now STFU.

I stand for what America has traditionally been. A haven for people in fear of their lives. Drug cartels have taken over these countries and they are fed by American dollars. The fact is that illegals have nothing to do with this. The only disease I see is the one you are trying to spread. Hatred of everyone who is not white and not a male.

YOU STFU.
Yep.....you dipshit close our churches, restaurants, movie theaters, gyms, end all sports, dump thousands of criminals on our streets, but by God we must keep those fuckin borders open so more diseased infested folks can wander in and spread the fucking plague.

Don't deny it.

Don't deny it.

It five them cover to force their workers to keep working on unsafe conditions

English?

"
Sure, go fetch.

You know it's there.

If it’s there, GO FETCH!

You want them one at a time, or all at once?

Libtards will tell you their policy of killing babies has reduced welfare rolls.......other than that, I got nuttin.
That post was on topic. A direct answer to the question posed in the OP.

Major fail by you.

Please try again.............FETCH! :iyfyus.jpg:

You can see Madcow bleeding from her eyes, or somewhere,
Oh, that darn Madcow. She/he/it? really is a riot!

I'm not an expert, but people tend to work side-by-side in food processing operations.

What's your solution?

The solution to Leftists is to allow the meat producing business to go under, this way without any meat they can double down on the Go Vegan Propaganda. I know this sounds crazy BUT that crowd literally are crazy.
Oh, great!
They'll start eating people!

1588278261257.png

1588278174719.png

TDS thread 1,464

Maddow is a hack.

Forum List

Back