Maddow Puts The Blood Of Dead Meat Plant Workers On Trump’s Hands

She has a very good point.

All trump did was give guidelines but says the company only has to make a good faith effort. The letter that goes with the EO clearly states no state is even allowed to make a meat plant operate with in procedures.

So trump is ordering no state can close those plants but also says no state can set or enforce procedures to make things safe for the employees. That OSHA will accept good faith efforts.

It is further prescription for more infections and more deaths. trump is putting money ahead of lives. He doesn't realize how doing that will cause the plants to be shutdown because there's no one who will work there. Then what is trump going to do? Force people to work there?

If he made all the safety measures MANDATORY without exceptions then I can see how an EO would be effective.

He can write all the EOs he wants. That's not going to get people to risk their lives to process meat for other people.

When I see trump and his followers in those plants working under those conditions then I might take him seriously but he's willing to do that to other people. Not himself. We all know why.

It's disgusting to see people put money before life.

TDS thread 1,464

Maddow is a hack.
Yep. And it's downright scary that many of the liberal lunatics that post on here believe EVERY word that comes out of her/his/its? mouth. TRULY scary.

Maddow is a fucking conspiracy nutjob. ANYONE who takes that buffoon seriously needs a mental checkup

You are the one who needs a mental checkup. You are the conspiracy theorist.

Grampa is not a Conspiracy Theorist, actually no Rightist is and considering the Leftists have been for FOUR YEARS babbling on about Muh Russian Collision when they was NO Muh Russian Collision I suggest Pot Meet Kettle.

The fact is that the Russians hacked the DNC servers. The fact is that Manafort gave a associate with ties to Russian Intelligence internal polling data, campaign documents and strategy to this individual shortly before Russia bought pro-Trump ads on social media. The fact is that members of the Trump campaign agreed to meet with a Russian national after she said she had dirt on Clinton. The campaign did not collude in the sense that the campaign and Russia had secret meetings. The fact is that the campaign knew the Russians wanted him to win and the campaign did everything they could to help the Russians to help Trump.

The right wing has the ultimate conspiracy theory. The deep state. Everyone in the government is conspiring against Trump.

^^^^ Whatever :rolleyes-41:

1588278487071.png

All trump did was give guidelines but says the company only has to make a good faith effort. The letter that goes with the EO clearly states no state is even allowed to make a meat plant operate with in procedures.

So trump is ordering no state can close those plants but also says no state can set or enforce procedures to make things safe for the employees. That OSHA will accept good faith efforts.

It is further prescription for more infections and more deaths. trump is putting money ahead of lives. He doesn't realize how doing that will cause the plants to be shutdown because there's no one who will work there. Then what is trump going to do? Force people to work there?

If he made all the safety measures MANDATORY without exceptions then I can see how an EO would be effective.

He can write all the EOs he wants. That's not going to get people to risk their lives to process meat for other people.

When I see trump and his followers in those plants working under those conditions then I might take him seriously but he's willing to do that to other people. Not himself. We all know why.

TDS thread 1,464

Maddow is a hack.
Yep. And it's downright scary that many of the liberal lunatics that post on here believe EVERY word that comes out of her/his/its? mouth. TRULY scary.

That is because she/he/it/ is their ULTIMATE type of person because she/he/it does NOT know what bathroom to use :smoke:

TDS thread 1,464

Maddow is a hack.

That is because she/he/it/ is their ULTIMATE type of person because she/he/it does NOT know what bathroom to use :smoke:
Exactly!

Maddow is a fucking conspiracy nutjob. ANYONE who takes that buffoon seriously needs a mental checkup

You are the one who needs a mental checkup. You are the conspiracy theorist.

Grampa is not a Conspiracy Theorist, actually no Rightist is and considering the Leftists have been for FOUR YEARS babbling on about Muh Russian Collision when they was NO Muh Russian Collision I suggest Pot Meet Kettle.

The fact is that the Russians hacked the DNC servers. The fact is that Manafort gave a associate with ties to Russian Intelligence internal polling data, campaign documents and strategy to this individual shortly before Russia bought pro-Trump ads on social media. The fact is that members of the Trump campaign agreed to meet with a Russian national after she said she had dirt on Clinton. The campaign did not collude in the sense that the campaign and Russia had secret meetings. The fact is that the campaign knew the Russians wanted him to win and the campaign did everything they could to help the Russians to help Trump.

The right wing has the ultimate conspiracy theory. The deep state. Everyone in the government is conspiring against Trump.

"The fact is that the Russians hacked the DNC servers."

I stopped reading there, what total horsecrap, no evidence Muh Russians hacked the DNC servers.

1588279101606.png

Trump isn't stupid enough to impose mandatory "safety" regulations that may cripple the operation of a plant. Letting the plant managers work those out for themselves is a much better idea. They will come up with the most effective policies to reduce the spread of the virus while still allowing the plant to operate. You fucking TDS assholes just like the Stalinist approach to every problem.

Last edited:
if they say fuck it then they can leave and someone will take their place,,,

Replaceable assets. One dies...hire another right?
If these workers all wear masks and gloves and Social Distance then what is the problem?

That's the problem. They're forced to work should to shoulder across a conveyer belt.

There is no social distancing in those places.

Glad you understand the problem now

I'll watch the Rachael Maddow Comedy Hour from time to time.

View attachment 330112
Lucy,

I am ROTFLMAO.

That was harsh....but funny as hell.
Why am I not surprised that you think Austrian Nazis are funny

At this point I should comment that the other day Sebastian Kurz who is our Chancellor and the man I work for he renew my Diplomatic Passport for another 5 years until 2025, excellent news! Our Diplomatic Passport looks like this:

1588282982476.png

^^^^ Essentially those who have one of the above can do ANYTHING, I mean LITERALLY eg. I could at random go to New York or whatever and kill someone and they cannot arrest me because I have Diplomatic Immunity. NOT that at some point I am going to go to New York and kill someone, but I am just giving you an example. Also when you have a Diplomatic Passport it is ILLEGAL under International Law for ANY nations Customs to search you and so when you arrive wherever they just wave you through and are NOT allowed to search your luggage etc.

If these workers all wear masks and gloves and Social Distance then what is the problem?

That's the problem. They're forced to work should to shoulder across a conveyer belt.

Those who work in mail sorting situations also work standing near each other and yet the mail still gets delivered. Wearing a mask and gloves and having hand sanitiser greatly reduce the risk that any of these peoples will get COVID-19.

Those who work in mail sorting situations also work standing near each other and yet the mail still gets delivered. Wearing a mask and gloves and having hand sanitiser greatly reduce the risk that any of these peoples will get COVID-19.
How would an Austrain Nazi know what precautions the US Postal Service has taken?

How would an Austrain Nazi know what precautions the US Postal Service has taken?

Because we know everything about everyone and what precautions everyone in the Western world and Non-Western world are doing. You also should realise that calling me names like the N name has ZERO effect on me.

Edit to add: Next week Friday-Monday AM I am to go to Athens, Greece on Friday and then to Jerusalem, Israel on Sunday this using my Diplomatic Passport and at ALL times wearing a mask, gloves and Social Distancing, but when I'm in Jerusalem having a meeting with the Israeli Minister of Interior and Israeli Minister of Health I will tell them these stupid juvenile names you call me so that they can laugh at your ignorance.

Last edited:

I prefer bodies for the slaughter,,,and to let them just die costs to much money,,its easier to keep track and make sure no one is in danger,,,
you always want to focus on the bottom line cause if you dont none of those people have jobs,,,

seldom do you see them working shoulder to shoulder,,and dont forget meat packing plants are already sanitary places,, and in some cases cleaner than a hospital,,,

When I assert that these bed wetting parasite libturds are the dumbest fucking pieces of shit on the face of the planet, along comes Dana to prove it by admitting she gets "informed" by Rick Madcow.

:auiqs.jpg::fu:

Forum List

Back