Made in the USA? Not really

Why label your Made In China shit with Made in AmeriKKKa or Made In the USA when you when you can just label it with Made in China like Trump does all his shit, like those silly ass MAGA hats? Might as well be truthful about it.

Brown, Murphy, Baldwin Urge Administration to Fully Enforce

In the cases of Nectar Sleep, Sandpiper/PiperGear USA, and Patriot Puck specifically, we urge the Commission to assess financial penalties and require admissions of guilt. In all three instances, the companies fraudulently affixed “Made in the USA” labels to foreign-made products, most of which were imported from China.

Thank you for your consideration of this request.

Sincerely,

Senator Sherrod Brown (D-OH)

Senator Chris Murphy (D-CT)

Senator Tammy Baldwin (D-WI)

American companies are losing out to cheaters and the cheaters have nothing to fear from the MAGA administration. These 4 companies have been caught cheating and their total fines amount to zero. Trumpies are easily played are they not?

Companies Falsely Labeled Products ‘Made in U.S.A.’ Their Financial Penalty? $0.
/----/ from your link "A final decision on the penalties is expected in the coming weeks after a public comment period ends." So no final decision has been made yet. I do hope they get slapped with a major fine.

BTW after WWll the Japnese were desperate to sell their cheap crap in the American market, so they renamed one of their manufacturing cities Usa and labeled the products Made in USA. It worked for a while then they were forced to stop. I know Snopes said the story is false but I remember it in the news as a kid.

Last edited:
American companies are losing out to cheaters and the cheaters have nothing to fear from the MAGA administration. These 4 companies have been caught cheating and their total fines amount to zero. Trumpies are easily played are they not?

Companies Falsely Labeled Products ‘Made in U.S.A.’ Their Financial Penalty? $0.
From the link-

The trade commission entered into proposed consent agreements with each firm barring them from falsely marketing their products with the threat of fines if they violated the agreement. A final decision on the penalties is expected in the coming weeks after a public comment period ends.

And this is different from previous administrations, how?-

In addition to its various enforcement actions resulting in complaints and consent orders, the FTC has resolved a significant number of “Made in USA” investigations through closing letters in which the agency has accepted companies’ corrective action plans. In 2015-2017, the FTC issued many such closing letters to companies across a broad range of product industries, including computers, watches, leather goods, bicycles, lanyards, cookware, medical and dental products, clothing and accessories, pottery, furniture, pillows, motors, and eyeglass accessories, among other products.
American Factories Versus 'Made in America'

/----/ from your link "A final decision on the penalties is expected in the coming weeks after a public comment period ends." So no final decision has been made yet. I do hope they get slapped with a major fine.

BTW after WWll the Japnese were desperate to sell their cheap crap in the American market, so they renamed one of their manufacturing cities Usa and labeled the products Made in USA. It worked for a while then they were forced to stop. I know Snopes said the story is false but I remember it in the news as a kid.
It`s a slam dunk. How could it take more than 30 seconds to make a "final decision"?

It`s a slam dunk. How could it take more than 30 seconds to make a "final decision"?
/---/ Great question, and I'm glad you asked. It's a tad bit more complicated than when you're ordering a Happy Meal or picking out what to watch on the Cartoon Network.

Forum List

Back