Black thugs murder another white girl. I guess white lives DON'T matter

Hmmm....
Let's see....
Arrested, charged trial to come...
vs no arrest, no charges,
The difference?
No, not the color of the victim,
The clothes worn by the offender.
On one case, the case where they got away with it the murderers were wearing a badge.

Oh wait. I was wrong (bet you've never heard a "conservative" say that)
The race of the victim did make a difference.
With a black victim no one was arrested
With a white victim everyone was arrested.

Care to take this further?

Don't know what you are comparing here....Maybe you could highlight a recent case where a group of white teens killed a black teen and no one was arrested or tried?
Hmmm
Well there's the kid who went to Wisconsin to kill someone. Police let him go.

Why does it have to be teens?
A group covering a total of 6 years of lifespan.
You can find Whites murdering Blacks on a near daily basis with no arrests or charges.
Of course most of those whites are police so...apparently racist murders are OK if you're a White police officer murdering a woman in her home but if it's Black kids then not OK?

Pull up your pants. Your racism is showing.
What an incredible twisting of reality.

On top of that you're excusing the murder of this white girl with a fantasy you've created in your own mind
What part of ARREST, CONVICT, and IMPRISON
Escaped your tiny brain's comprehension?

I've excused nothing, ESPECIALLY the blatant murder of a woman sleeping in her apartment simply because she was Black.

Teach your children to never befriend blacks. They are a different breed and lack normal human empathy, compassion and morals
No, that ain't true.

Hmmm....
Let's see....
The difference?
On one case, the case where they got away with it the murderers were wearing a badge.

Don't know what you are comparing here....Maybe you could highlight a recent case where a group of white teens killed a black teen and no one was arrested or tried?
Hmmm

You can find Whites murdering Blacks on a near daily basis with no arrests or charges.
Of course most of those whites are police so...apparently racist murders are OK if you're a White police officer murdering a woman in her home but if it's Black kids then not OK?

No, that ain't true either.

Shooting a black guy because he gave you cause to, isn't murder no matter how loudly the anti white crowd screams that it is.

Fuck all these double standards.

In one way this senseless killing was not preventable because the black monsters were born in America and were free to roam around at will

but the murder below could have been prevented by deporting the son of a bitch before he killed someone

there is an immigration judge in NY who should be removed from the bench

It is sport for a black to kill a white woman. It's like killing an old person. They get street cred points.

Hmmm

More whites killed by blacks than the obverse. Check out the crime statistics, dumb fucker.

Hmmm....
Let's see....
The difference?

And how exactly does this story compare with black teens killing a white teen? What should investigators do in this case?

Hmmm....
Let's see....
The difference?

Hmmm

No, I'm just asking you to back up your absurd pontificating, so far you are failing. Unless Hispanics are now black, and their Hispanic killers are white.

Hmmm....
Let's see....
The difference?

Hmmm

What an incredible twisting of reality.

On top of that you're excusing the murder of this white girl with a fantasy you've created in your own mind
What part of ARREST, CONVICT, and IMPRISON
Escaped your tiny brain's comprehension?

I've excused nothing, ESPECIALLY the blatant murder of a woman sleeping in her apartment simply because she was Black.

You're mixing many cases, with different circumstances. That sir, is just plain dishonest.

Yeah? What was the point of that? Were the people inside responsible for killing some black guy?
If someone’s life matters, the people who kill them are held to account for the loss of their life.

That doesn’t seem to be the case when black men die at the hands of police.

That’s what it means.

Yeah? What was the point of that? Were the people inside responsible for killing some black guy?
If someone’s life matters, the people who kill them are held to account for the loss of their life.

That’s what it means.

This isn't about police shootings is it? Unless the teens were really undercover cops.

Teach your children to never befriend blacks. They are a different breed and lack normal human empathy, compassion and morals
E3DAA638-1E0A-4615-A342-BE596FBC46AF.jpeg

It is, of course, a total waste of time to comment on this hot potato.

Probably a lot of things that one would like to say must stay unsaid.

I guess I am allowed to say this: Kudos to the news source for showing photos and names of the "children" who murdered her. No news source in California would have the guts to do so.
It is only certain pick and choose crimes you may comment on. Some woke white chick was drugged, raped, and murdered in Fla. We're supposed to say, But they are good boys.

Whoever doesn't think this Summer won't be the Devil's Summer of Fire is an idiot.

Kramalot Harris praised this all last Summer.

I was terrified seeing shit holes burn last Summer. This Summer I'll be enjoying liquid refreshments cheering it on.

Let's all hope this Summer, there will be no riots and lootings and statue topplings.

After all, 80,000,000 people got what they wanted: reining in the cops, reparations, no bail required, renaming of military bases, weeding out of "racists" in the armed forces, Big Tech banning "racists," welcoming the undocumented, etc.

Maybe they will be satisfied and won't tear apart the nation this year under the magnificent leadership of the Biden-Harris-Swamp-Media administration

This isn't about police shootings is it? Unless the teens were really undercover cops.
The post drew a connection to BLM, so I was just informing how that connection doesn’t make any sense.

That’s what it means.
that would depend on how and why they died,,

Hmmm....
Let's see....
The difference?

Hmmm

No, that ain't true either.

Shooting a black guy because he gave you cause to, isn't murder no matter how loudly the anti white crowd screams that it is.

Fuck all these double standards.
Yeah, cause like
Unarmed and running away but the cop was afraid
Talking on a cell phone scared the cop
Unarmed man standing in a lighted doorway shot at over 40 times but only hit twice. Police were scared when he reached for a card to inform them he was deaf. Guess their fear affected their aim.
Oh, and kneeling on a man's neck till he suffocates

AND

Let us not forget the numbers of times police have been caught staging murders by dropping weapons beside the murder victim.

Forum List

Back