Madison, WI comedy club cancels Jewish comedian's sold out shows due to threats of mob violence

Decent people will think most carefully before helping out any Jewish person in any matter , short of a clear emergency situation .

If the club owner had any balls then he would have hired some off duty cops to stand around during the show at the door and back of the club.

The more we cowtail to people like this the more they will use illegal scare tactics to impose their will on our society. Everytime this happens and no one gets in trouble more will start doing it.

All of society suffers because of a few that want to ruin everything. Whether it be fags or blacks trying to force themselves into everything, people like this calling in violent threats because they are butthurt, foreigners demanding America conform to them, jews getting pushed out of everything, people using their free speech to try and suppress my free speech and so on.

Kristallnacht in America, brought to you by Joe Biden and the DemoKKKrat party.

Remember, for the left, speech they don't like = violence. Violence they engage in = speech.

Wisconsin Is infested with muslims so the treat is credible

I hope the ticket buyers were given complete and total refunds.

God bless you and them and their favorite comedian always!!!

Holly

P.S. I wonder if the show can be done for the fans later on at any point. To me, it isn't fair to them or their favorite if they can't meet up anywhere due to the person's haters.

Forum List

Back