Madness: Olympics to allow pre-op male-to-female ‘transgenders’ to compete as women

I thought that is what the Eastern bloc communist countries were doing for years...

The worst and most infamous being the Soviet's Tamara Press and her 'um sister/brother/whatever Irina Press, "women" apparently, well biological born women, but with all the crap that was pumped into them, for all intents and purposes more male hormones than female hormones.

They both won everything, however not too surprisingly when the whole Gender Verification thing was introduced in 1966, they both decided to retire, yes because they knew they'd get bitch-slapped that's why they both retired.

Press.jpg

zwitter-64-press-DW-Sport-Rom.jpg

This is Irina Press.

Irina Press - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

740px-Dianne_Gerace,_Irina_Press_1964b.jpg

This is Tamara Press.

Tamara Press - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

tamara-press_tokyo-19641.jpg

There was a Bulgarian "woman" nearly as infamous as Tamara and Irina Press, I can't remember her name or what event she participated in, it was probably mid-1970s her era.

I might as well use this thread to say how grotesque and vulgar I think allowing women into boxing rings is. There's nothing more disgraceful than women's boxing and I think it should be outlawed.

I don't mind women's boxing. I don't think women should be in the ring with a man.

Huh? I didn't know there was mixed boxing?

I thought that is what the Eastern bloc communist countries were doing for years...

The worst and most infamous being the Soviet's Tamara Press and her 'um sister/brother/whatever Irina Press, "women" apparently, well biological born women, but with all the crap that was pumped into them, for all intents and purposes more male hormones than female hormones.

They both won everything, however not too surprisingly when the whole Gender Verification thing was introduced in 1966, they both decided to retire, yes because they knew they'd get bitch-slapped that's why they both retired.

Press.jpg

This is Irina Press.

This is Tamara Press.

There was a Bulgarian "woman" nearly as infamous as Tamara and Irina Press, I can't remember her name or what event she participated in, it was probably mid-1970s her era.
I had a crush on Nadia Comaneci...
3-classic-nadia1.jpg

I might as well use this thread to say how grotesque and vulgar I think allowing women into boxing rings is. There's nothing more disgraceful than women's boxing and I think it should be outlawed.

I don't mind women's boxing. I don't think women should be in the ring with a man.

Try this

Transgender "Female" MMA Fighter Brutally Injures Female Opponent

TV has created this myth that women can be as tough as men and beat up armies of men with karate skills. While there may be exceptional women who can hold up their end of a fight, they will have a hard time even with a mediocre fighting man. Andy Kaufman, who was a comedian not a fighter, demonstrated this on SNL. He challenged any woman in the world to hold him down for a certain amount of time, and they got the biggest toughest woman, and she could not do it. They booed him, but he proved his point.

http://mentalfloss.com/article/31079/time-andy-kaufman-wrestled-bunch-women

Last edited:

Press.jpg

This is Irina Press.

This is Tamara Press.

I had a crush on Nadia Comaneci...
3-classic-nadia1.jpg

The gymnasts were the opposite, they were pumped full of crap to keep them tiny.

Nadia Comăneci took over from Olga Korbut. A few years ago I heard an interview with Olga Korbut and she was telling the interviewer about all the stuff they injected her with and the brutality of the bullying she sustained, it was completely horrific.

Olga-Korbut-e1344221803989.jpg

Try this

Transgender "Female" MMA Fighter Brutally Injures Female Opponent

WTF?! This is insane, Transgender "women" being allowed to fight biological women, not that I think any sort of woman should be fighting in the first place.

TV has created this myth that women can be as tough as men and beat up armies of men with karate skills. While there may be exceptional women who can hold up their end of a fight, they will have a hard time even with a mediocre fighting man. Andy Kaufman, who was a comedian not a fighter, demonstrated this on SNL. He challenged any woman in the world to hold him down for a certain amount of time, and they got the biggest toughest woman, and she could not do it. They booed him, but he proved his point.

The Time Andy Kaufman Wrestled a Bunch of Women

Women just shouldn't be fighting anyone....I mean there's nothing more traumatic than breaking a fingernail, except of course for giving birth, no woman should want to be in a situation where a fingernail could get broken :eek-52: :smoke:

The Time Andy Kaufman Wrestled a Bunch of Women
It's funny to see garbage like The 100 where teen girls toss 300 pound men across the room.

Women are shorter, smaller, weaker, and slower than men.

That's why we have always had separate sporting events for women and men.

I shouldn't have to explain this.

If this article is true. And if they allow Men who are tranny women to compete against actual women. I have to say that's one stupid as fuck idea. If you want to compete on intellect, fine. But genetically a he chick only has to skip a few meds to get a leg up on testerone levels and muscle mass. Is it the case everytime? No, but let's not be stupid.

Not fair. Say what you want.

So sports is corrupt, just like everything else. Go figure.

Women were excluded from the Olympics for many years.

The question is, will this be men who just woke up one day imagining themselves to be women or will these be men legally determined to be women. Legality overcomes mere biology.
The "legal" status of womanhood will be different in every country in order to compete as a woman. Think About the East German women"s swim team. This irrational acceptance of men posing as women aka trannies has got to be defeated in and OUT of sports.

Last edited:
Allowing this would certainly undermine credibility of those who find the need to judge female athletes of using performance inhabiting drugs when they compete. How exactly do they expect to maintain a level playing field for all to have the same ability and chance to compete?

We can still have the Olympics.....but only the men will be bringing home any medals.
Men and girly men. Can't wait to see how the female athletes react to this insanity.

"Can't wait to see how the female athletes react to this insanity."

Probably if the female athletes disagree or protest, they'll be called "bigots" by the MSM and their cohorts the increasingly Militant LGBT crowd.

You know, the same modus operandi like with the insisting that Transgender "women" should be allowed into female bathrooms.

Forum List

Back