Madness: Olympics to allow pre-op male-to-female ‘transgenders’ to compete as women

Women are shorter, smaller, weaker, and slower than men.

That's why we have always had separate sporting events for women and men.

I shouldn't have to explain this.
Yeah, in every case.....lol

Well not in your case you are 4' 3".

I have a question did schools stop teaching sex ed in the 5th grade or something? for some reason these retarded liberals don't know the biological differences between men and women.

Women are shorter, smaller, weaker, and slower than men.

That's why we have always had separate sporting events for women and men.

I shouldn't have to explain this.
Yeah, in every case.....lol

Well not in your case you are 4' 3".

I have a question did schools stop teaching sex ed in the 5th grade or something? for some reason these retarded liberals don't know the biological differences between men and women.

Well the Leftist Memo states that sex and gender are different things :uhoh3: So on this it's possible for a man to FEEL like a woman ie. that he's trapped inside a male body but feels that psychologically he's female :uhoh3:

Whereas, Centuries of nature and basic biology dictates that men don't feel LIKE a woman, but that normal men do like to feel a woman :smoke:

Brazil only just hosted The World Cup, now they've got The Olympics, I'm sure all of this contributing to their economy heading South.

Well, the thing is, all these cities WANT to Olympics because they think they will bring in money, but the reality is, they end up building a lot of infrastructure they can't use for anything else, they spend a lot of money on security, and they end up losing money.

the 2004 Olympics probably bankrupted Greece. the Sochi Olympics contributed to Russia's problems.

Well the Leftist Memo states that sex and gender are different things :uhoh3: So on this it's possible for a man to FEEL like a woman ie. that he's trapped inside a male body but feels that psychologically he's female :uhoh3:

Whereas, Centuries of nature and basic biology dictates that men don't feel LIKE a woman, but that normal men do like to feel a woman

And how is any of this making your life better or worse?

Whereas, Centuries of nature and basic biology dictates that men don't feel LIKE a woman, but that normal men do like to feel a woman

And how is any of this making your life better or worse?

I think many people are concerned that people with a psychological illness, which is termed Transgenderism, are being championed by Leftists who are insisting that these people are completely normal and not suffering from a mental illness.

Transgenders need compassion and putting in medical institutions where they can get professional help with their mental health problems, just like we do the same for any person suffering from psychological illnesses ranging from actual Psychosis to Paranoid Schizophrenia to Clinical Depression.

Mr. Lucy, who's a Psychiatrist isn't the only Psychiatrist who thinks Transgenderism is a psychological illness and I agree with him and I'm not the only one, many, many people also agree.

In addition to allowing professional athletes to compete television coverage has also led me to lose interest. Instead of covering the various events we only get to see those the TV suits choose for us and then have to put up with endless human disinterest stories like a skier's homelife back in his village in the house his great grandfather built with his bare hands and yada, yada, yada.

I think many people are concerned that people with a psychological illness, which is termed Transgenderism, are being championed by Leftists who are insisting that these people are completely normal and not suffering from a mental illness.

Transgenders need compassion and putting in medical institutions where they can get professional help with their mental health problems, just like we do the same for any person suffering from psychological illnesses ranging from actual Psychosis to Paranoid Schizophrenia to Clinical Depression.

Mr. Lucy, who's a Psychiatrist isn't the only Psychiatrist who thinks Transgenderism is a psychological illness and I agree with him and I'm not the only one, many, many people also agree.

50 years ago, homosexuality was still listed as a psychological disorder. Now we know better.

50 years ago, homosexuality was still listed as a psychological disorder. Now we know better.

We're not talking about homosexuality though, we're talking about people who want to have their body mutilated.

We're not talking about homosexuality though, we're talking about people who want to have their body mutilated.

You mean like people who get hair transplants, dental surgery, boob jobs, liposuction, gastric bypass surgery, etc.

Clearly God meant for these people to be bald, toothless, flat-chested or fat and flabby, and they are clearly mentally ill mutilating their bodies to make it otherwise.

You mean like people who get hair transplants, dental surgery, boob jobs, liposuction, gastric bypass surgery, etc.

Clearly God meant for these people to be bald, toothless, flat-chested or fat and flabby, and they are clearly mentally ill mutilating their bodies to make it otherwise.

"You mean like people who get hair transplants, dental surgery, boob jobs, liposuction, gastric bypass surgery, etc."

Radically different than having your dick chopped off or your vagina sewn up and having a dick that won't work properly constructed.

"You mean like people who get hair transplants, dental surgery, boob jobs, liposuction, gastric bypass surgery, etc."

Radically different than having your dick chopped off or your vagina sewn up and having a dick that won't work properly constructed.

I think your argument is that people who get surgery to be different than what they are genetically are mentally ill. well, how are the people who get the above procedures not mentally ill by your definition?

What is different to many people is that cosmetic surgery patients do not ask anyone else to acknowledge and join their personal view of reality.

What is different to many people is that cosmetic surgery patients do not ask anyone else to acknowledge and join their personal view of reality.

So the problem isn't that they are "mentally ill", but that they demand respect. Okay, nice to watch you move those goalposts.

So the problem isn't that they are "mentally ill", but that they demand respect. Okay, nice to watch you move those goalposts.
This is quoted and moving goalposts is mentioned? Mental illness was not mentioned, so perhaps you are moving something.
There is simply no sane reason to insist that 99.7 percent of the population accept and agree with a subjective perception on the part of the rest. Every person deserves respect up to the point that he/she demonstrates otherwise; demanding is likely to disqualify one.

Brazil only just hosted The World Cup, now they've got The Olympics, I'm sure all of this contributing to their economy heading South.

Well, the thing is, all these cities WANT to Olympics because they think they will bring in money, but the reality is, they end up building a lot of infrastructure they can't use for anything else, they spend a lot of money on security, and they end up losing money.

the 2004 Olympics probably bankrupted Greece. the Sochi Olympics contributed to Russia's problems.

The problem is the IOC can't just schedule them in countries (or groups of countries) that have the infrastructure to handle them, because most of those countries are "1st world" countries, and cries of imperialism/colonialism would begin to be heard.

The US can handle it (we can even bring in Canada as well), Most of Western Europe, and places like Japan, Taiwan and South Korea could handle it as well. Probably also China. Russia could do it if the stuck to European Russia.

Yeah, but the bald guy isn't demanding that I say his weave/transplant is real, or else he will sic government on me.

Forum List

Back