Madonna begs an audience to f*** her.

It's a sad fact of life that 57 year old male musicians are accepted by the public better than 57 year old women performers and groups. It's just the way the world works. How many old girl groups are around except for nostalgia shows? Meanwhile the geriatric Stones continue to wow audiences. You can factor in bad plastic surgery that mostly female performers seem to crave and you can usually spot it a mile away. The ironic thing is that Mick Jagger hasn't had plastic surgery but female performers who have had plastic surgery end up looking like him.

It's a sad fact of life that 57 year old male musicians are accepted by the public better than 57 year old women performers and groups. It's just the way the world works. How many old girl groups are around except for nostalgia shows? Meanwhile the geriatric Stones continue to wow audiences. You can factor in bad plastic surgery that mostly female performers seem to crave and you can usually spot it a mile away. The ironic thing is that Mick Jagger hasn't had plastic surgery but female performers who have had plastic surgery end up looking like him.
The main reason old timer bands like so many from the 60s and 70s are still performing is because they still draw huge enough crowds.

The reason these ancients draw huge crowds is because there are so few groups or performers from the 80s and going forward who play any kind of music worth remembering. The 60s and 70s is where the best music came from in the rock and pop world. IMO

I, personally, have no interest in seeing the Rolling Stones at this advanced stage, but I guess I would still enjoy McCartney and maybe the Moody Blues or Jethro Tull, and a few others.

Yeah, the worst part of the Superbowl a couple years ago is when she did her "en vogue" half time performance which included squatting over the camera, her geriatric giblets flapping obscenely. I just about tossed my nachos.

Geriatric giblets! That's fucking hilarious! I'm totally going to steal that.:dev3:
Me too. That description was priceless. Funniest thing I've read in days.

People who continue to support her, I would like to know what she has to be guilty of in order for them to walk from her.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You could not force me to tag that.

throwing-up-o.gif

Forum List

Back