Madonna begs an audience to f*** her.

You guys know I can't unread this stuff, right? But, I can run..... :scared1:

didnt she do a dog once or something back in the 80s?
I dont remember, lots of acid back then. bunch of things were not what they were.
I've heard of that happening but not Madonna.
I cant remember if she did a dog, claimed she did a dog or just had photographs with her in suggestive positions with a dog. But there was something gross with a dog..
Or like I said, much acid so maybe she was just riding a bicycle down the board walk. Hard to tell.

I dont remember, lots of acid back then. bunch of things were not what they were.
Next thread,
Tijuana donkey shows.
I'm afraid to ask what that means.
most Males that were in the Navy and stationed in San Diego would have a good idea.
trust me, its not something you would want to see.
I do all I can to mess with you on here, and Im telling you that you are not sick enough to see it, what does that tell you.

Next thread,
Tijuana donkey shows.
most Males that were in the Navy and stationed in San Diego would have a good idea.
I do all I can to mess with you on here, and Im telling you that you are not sick enough to see it, what does that tell you.
That tells me there are some things that go on that are so sick they are sicker than what you think I am. :laugh:

Sounds like a menopause issue.
Madonna was a modern-day Mae West in that her fame was the result of her exceptionally risquè boldness. So the only thing different now is she's older, so it seems a bit more outlandish.

I liked her in the movie, Evita. She was very good in that role -- plus she has (had) a really good singing voice (Don't Cry For Me, Argentina)

Next thread,
Tijuana donkey shows.
That tells me there are some things that go on that are so sick they are sicker than what you think I am. :laugh:
Pretty much.

Next thread,
Tijuana donkey shows.
if you google Tijuana donkey show, you can get a good idea by just reading the description in the links.
I would not suggest clicking on the links for fear of pictures or videos.

Next thread,
Tijuana donkey shows.
if you google Tijuana donkey show, you can get a good idea by just reading the description in the links.
I would not suggest clicking on the links for fear of pictures or videos.
I'll pass. I want to hold onto what innocence I have left.

This is why her ex wants their son. Next thing we know, she will be banging the son.

all 15 yr old boys hate the sound of their mothers voices....she made the kid go on tour with her...that would just suck for a teenager....now she is all shocked that he wants to stay with his dad? why not just wait for the kid to hit 18 or 19 and come back....she will not regain her son's love this way.....too bad she doesnt realize they are just harder to love at that age

Forum List

Back