MAGA: AG Barr Overturns Asylum Decision – Limits Migrants Seeking Asylum Based on Family Ties

Finally getting hold of the situation and disregarding the unlawful, draining, bleeding heart nonsense.

This is absolutely wonderful news on this Monday. This again will help stop the browning of America and most importantly, save our lawful abiding natural born Citizens from being robbed, raped, and murdered.

Attorney General Bill Barr Overturns Asylum Decision - Limits Migrants Seeking Asylum Based on Family Ties

He has all the bases covered. Barr and his family.

Mary Daly, Barr's oldest daughter and the director of Opioid Enforcement and Prevention Efforts in the deputy attorney general's office, is leaving for a position at the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN), the Treasury Department's financial crimes unit, a Justice official said.

Tyler McGaughey, the husband of Barr's youngest daughter, has been detailed from the powerful US attorney's office in Alexandria, Virginia, to the White House counsel's office, two officials said.
Daughter and son-in-law of AG nominee leaving the Justice Department - CNNPolitics

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Let's not kid ourselves here anyway, this OPEN BORDERS is ALL about VOTES FOR THE DEMOCRATS. They NEED that STUPID, UNEDUCATED, PERMANENT UNDERCLASS to vote for them. Why else do you think they turn their cities into HOMELESS SHIT HOLES and then want all those homeless people and illegal aliens to VOTE?

One word... POWER.

Let's not kid ourselves here anyway, this OPEN BORDERS is ALL about VOTES FOR THE DEMOCRATS. They NEED that STUPID, UNEDUCATED, PERMANENT UNDERCLASS to vote for them. Why else do you think they turn their cities into HOMELESS SHIT HOLES and then want all those homeless people and illegal aliens to VOTE?

One word... POWER.

The homeless and the illegals do not vote, and we do not want open borders. I think voting should be a paid holiday off, in that way most people can get to the polls.

One word... POWER.

The homeless and the illegals do not vote, and we do not want open borders. I think voting should be a paid holiday off, in that way most people can get to the polls.
WRONG... illegal aliens aren't SUPPOSED to vote, but you and I and the entire damn NATION knows they DO, and you also know damn well that's why you all want OPEN BORDERS. That's why you can't WAIT to give them all DL's and REGISTER them to VOTE.

Now I could do a quick search and find PLENTY examples where illegal aliens were voting, but YOU can do it as well, instead of sitting on your BUTT LYING about it.

One word... POWER.

Correction... illegal aliens aren't SUPPOSED to vote, but you and I and the entire damn NATION knows they DO, and you also know damn well that's why you all want OPEN BORDERS.

Now I could do a quick search and find PLENTY examples where illegal aliens were voting, but YOU can do it as well, instead of sitting on your BUTT LYING about it.

No one in their right mind goes to the polls if illegal. Most of the homeless do not even have ID or know where the polls are.

Give me a list or I won't search , because I know its not true.

One word... POWER.

Correction... illegal aliens aren't SUPPOSED to vote, but you and I and the entire damn NATION knows they DO, and you also know damn well that's why you all want OPEN BORDERS.

No one in their right mind goes to the polls if illegal. Most of the homeless do not even have ID or know where the polls are.
You're a bald faced liar, and we all know it... sorry.

House votes in favor of illegal immigrant voting

Study supports Trump: 5.7 million noncitizens may have cast illegal votes

Yes, Illegal Aliens Are Voting

Noncitizens, Voting Violations and U.S. Elections | Federation for American Immigration Reform

Illegal Aliens Really Do Vote – a Lot

Last edited:
This is absolutely wonderful news on this Monday. This again will help stop the browning of America and most importantly, save our lawful abiding natural born Citizens from being robbed, raped, and murdered.

Attorney General Bill Barr Overturns Asylum Decision - Limits Migrants Seeking Asylum Based on Family Ties

A nice home grown one just shot up a garlic festival.
He was a brown Iranian. I've said it before......... DIEversity kills!

One word... POWER.

You mean they don’t officially vote yet.

One word... POWER.
I think voting should be a paid holiday off, in that way most people can get to the polls.
That is the last thing Republicans want. The lower the turn out, the better for them. That is why they do everything they can to suppress the vote.

Melania's parents getting sent back then?
Why should they, snowflake? They immigrated the legal way.
They should because he’s a racist.

One word... POWER.

You mean they don’t officially vote yet.
No... they're voting NOW. I posted FIVE LINKS to proof... and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

We all know what's going on... it's common knowledge...

demtrash3.jpg

no-border-walls-no-voter-id-laws-figured-it-out-yet-nancy-pelosi-chuck-schumer.jpg

Forum List

Back