MAGA: AG Barr Overturns Asylum Decision – Limits Migrants Seeking Asylum Based on Family Ties

Let's not kid ourselves here anyway, this OPEN BORDERS is ALL about VOTES FOR THE DEMOCRATS. They NEED that STUPID, UNEDUCATED, PERMANENT UNDERCLASS to vote for them. Why else do you think they turn their cities into HOMELESS SHIT HOLES and then want all those homeless people and illegal aliens to VOTE?

One word... POWER.

The homeless and the illegals do not vote, and we do not want open borders. I think voting should be a paid holiday off, in that way most people can get to the polls.
You mean they don’t officially vote yet.
No... they're voting NOW. I posted FIVE LINKS to proof... and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

We all know what's going on... it's common knowledge...

demtrash3.jpg

no-border-walls-no-voter-id-laws-figured-it-out-yet-nancy-pelosi-chuck-schumer.jpg
I did polling; they vote.

They NEED that STUPID, UNEDUCATED, PERMANENT UNDERCLASS to vote for them.
Nope. trump already has all of you imbeciles in his corner.
What a stupid comment... ^^^

Democrat imbecile.
Nope. I was just stating a fact.
No you're not, you're dribbling bull shit out your mouth.
Doubling down on stupid, I see. Good for you.
So you're doubling down on pretending I didn't post FIVE LINKS proving you and your democrat shyster cohorts are a bunch of LIARS.

How does it feel to post such pap proving to people you're such a LYING DUMBASS? You democrats think you can say anything and people don't care or notice. Well, WE DO. We know you're all a bunch of low life trailer trash.

Now go fix that broken step on your double wide, moron.

Forum List

Back