MAGA Clerk Tina Peters Sentenced To Nine Years

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
A judge in Colorado slammed a former Mesa County clerk as he sentenced her to nine years behind bars for her scheme to interfere with election equipment on behalf of former President Donald Trump, reported 9News anchor Kyle Clark.

"Ms. Peters has remained quite defiant, which is her right, but is not helpful," said Barrett, noting that victims of her crimes are right there in the courtroom and her actions both degraded Mesa County and undermined public trust in elections. "I'm convinced you'd do it all over again ... You are no hero. You are a charlatan." He continued on, "You cared about the jets, the podcasts, and the people fawning over you. You are a charlatan and you cannot help but lie as easy as you can breathe."

Wiped that smug grin right off that MAGAT's face.

A judge in Colorado slammed a former Mesa County clerk as he sentenced her to nine years behind bars for her scheme to interfere with election equipment on behalf of former President Donald Trump, reported 9News anchor Kyle Clark.

"Ms. Peters has remained quite defiant, which is her right, but is not helpful," said Barrett, noting that victims of her crimes are right there in the courtroom and her actions both degraded Mesa County and undermined public trust in elections. "I'm convinced you'd do it all over again ... You are no hero. You are a charlatan." He continued on, "You cared about the jets, the podcasts, and the people fawning over you. You are a charlatan and you cannot help but lie as easy as you can breathe."

The guy who tried to shoot Trump will get less time.

That's the Biden/Harris DOJ for you.

We know what this is.

No one cares about this--no one. Your situation right now is worse than Katrina, and going to get worse and worse over time.

People do not like paying taxes all of their working life to watch babies drown in rivers.

We know what this is.

No one cares about this--no one. Your situation right now is worse than Katrina, and going to get worse and worse over time.

People do not like paying taxes all of their working life to watch babies drown in rivers.
I'm sure the crazy lady cares, but I doubt MAGAs do. They just ignore anything that doesn't fit neatly into their alternate reality. She broke the law and will rightfully serve prison time for it. Trump demands such blind loyalty from all his cult members.

I'm sure the crazy lady cares, but I doubt MAGAs do. They just ignore anything that doesn't fit neatly into their alternate reality. She broke the law and will rightfully serve prison time for it. Trump demands such blind loyalty from all his cult members.

Another one who says TDS is more important to him than dead Americans--even babies--floating down flooded rivers.

We know dead Americans don't matter to you all, as long as you can lick the bottom of the boots of power
You know a lot of crazy shit that just doesn't match reality. In case nobody else has told you yet today, you're nuts. Wouldn't want you to forget that.

MAGA lives in a bizarre alternative reality.

In MAGAworld, the only thing that matters is complete obedience to their Orange God.

MAGA on this site demonstrate this hundreds of times a day.

What a disgrace the "conservative" movement has become.

Here's the judge in her sentencing.

Remember this when MAGA lies that they believe in the rule of law, something they believe in for liberals and brown people but not when they commit criminal acts.

Everyone is out to get them. They are the victims. They never do anything wrong. It's always someone else's fault. Wah wah fucking wah.

Here's the judge in her sentencing.

Remember this when MAGA lies that they believe in the rule of law, something they believe in for liberals and brown people but not when they commit criminal acts.

Everyone is out to get them. They are the victims. They never do anything wrong. It's always someone else's fault. Wah wah fucking wah.

WOW He didn't chew her ass out. He chewed around it, and it fell out.

We are coming for you animals, you will beg us for mercy, none shall be extended you! :mad:

I'm so happy that a POS MAGA like this woman is sentenced to prison for her crimes, but the ring leader is free and running for President.

What a country.

Forum List

Back