MAGA Convictions

Hopefully people learned their lesson.

If any of you other idiots haven’t, then go storm the Capitol again and watch what happens.
BLM can still burn cities you should be ecstatic.
See my signature if you’re confused.
What makes you think I consider anything you say the truth?
You’re welcome to be as intellectually lazy as you like. Doesn’t bother me one bit.

We need to keep track. Up first: this guy!

This is fantastic news.

I love that he is bankrupt and there will be no parole.

See what I mean?

These folks are rejoicing that people who oppose them politically and culturally, are bankrupted and thrown in a cage for years..... that is who you are dealing with.

You do not "agree to disagree" with folks like this because that isn't good enough for them, and it never will be.... they will continue to do everything they can to strip you of every liberty, and take everything you have, and they will happily murder you if you object. You aren't going to reason with them, and you aren't going to vote your way out of this.

Treat them like the snakes they are....... cut their heads off.

There's a cost to acting stupid.

Ask Ashlii Babitt. Oh wait...
Ask George Floyd...oh wait
Dickhead sees no difference between Ashlii Targetpractice and George Floyd.

Who's surprised.
There's a big difference; one was a criminal, and one was trying to confront a bunch of criminals..... when they had her killed.
Ron Watkins told you so!
Who?
Your man Q

Never heard of him.

Thats because he went by 'Q'. :rolleyes:

They are letting convicted killers and violent criminals out of prison in NY and Ca. but political dissidents get seven years after they lose their life savings. Banana republick politics.
All these folks on the right who are starting to band together need to worry less about guns, gear, and small unit tactics, and spend more time and effort finding and retaining good, well connected law firms, as well as bondsmen to keep their people out of jail...... because locking up "activists" is an old, tried and true tactic. And they can get "Epsteined" a lot easier in a cell, than out on the street.
They need to raise a war chest as well, because lawfare is expensive.
So you're saying Trump had Epstein murdered?

This is fantastic news.

See what I mean?

These folks are rejoicing that people who oppose them politically and culturally, are bankrupted and thrown in a cage for years..... that is who you are dealing with.

Wrong. We are rejoicing that insurrectionist thugs who hate our Constitution are getting sent to prison where they belong.

They are letting convicted killers and violent criminals out of prison in NY and Ca. but political dissidents get seven years after they lose their life savings. Banana republick politics.
All these folks on the right who are starting to band together need to worry less about guns, gear, and small unit tactics, and spend more time and effort finding and retaining good, well connected law firms, as well as bondsmen to keep their people out of jail...... because locking up "activists" is an old, tried and true tactic. And they can get "Epsteined" a lot easier in a cell, than out on the street.
We all know you're both stupid and dishonest, already..... you don't need to prove it every single day.

And just so you're not confused:

20210512_182928.jpg

He's shooting a stream of bear repellent at an officer's face.

This is fantastic news.

See what I mean?

Wrong. We are rejoicing that insurrectionist thugs who hate our Constitution are getting sent to prison where they belong.

No, you are showing us all who and what you really are.

We all know you're both stupid and dishonest, already..... you don't need to prove it every single day.
You're the one who said "Epsteined" not me. That means murdered. In a Federal lockup that's under tight Republican control of Barr and Trump.

This is fantastic news.

See what I mean?

No, you are showing us all who and what you really are.

If you're triggered you should exit this thread and find a safe space.

You're the one who said "Epsteined" not me. That means murdered. In a Federal lockup that's under tight Republican control of Barr and Trump.
And you're the one who played dumb and tried to make it about Trump instead of about the oligarchy you're supporting.

Fuck you and your lies and double standards, bitch.

Forum List

Back