MAGA COVID-19 Report: 11 Secret Service employees infected with coronavirus, 60 in self-quarantine. Butt, Butt, It's a DEM Hoax! Where's my Magic?

No one ever said the virus was a hoax, What people said was a hoax was the media hype on the panicdemic
Bullshit. Drumpf said it was a hoax. Then he said it was the flu. Then he claimed it would be over by April. Face it. The incompetent fuck up doesnt know his head from his ass.
Believe what you want. makes no difference to me... Are you a member of the flat earth society too?
Bullshit. Obviously it makes a difference ot you or you wouldnt have tried to convince me no one ever said it was a hoax. :)

At least 30 percent of people aren't coming back our when things open up . They should be encouraged to stay home. Everyone wins.

Dem panic.

Georgia opened 15 days ago and the democrat party minion in the press attacked the Republican Governor......and now the hospitalization rate in Georgia is down, not up........as more Red States open up without the disaster the democrats hope and pray for (to their god, Government) it becomes harder and harder to keep Americans locked down in blue states......
Link to the story stating that its going down in Georgia or admit that you're just spreading lies.

That's pretty much what that one does - - - > LIE

The Georgia Department of Public Health at 1 p.m. Saturday confirmed 32,504 cases of COVID-19 in the state, up by 326 cases from Friday night.​

*Comes as naturally as the NRA propaganda it breathes! ;)

Last edited:
Dem panic.

The country is starting to re-open no matter how much the democrat party is trying to keep it locked down.....they are terrified that Trump is going to get it started again before the election........he just has to get it started before the election to show Americans it can be done.....and they are in a panic........the American people are starting to openly defy them and that drives them nuts.....
Drumpf cant start shit. The power is with the consumers. If the consumers dont come out to play it doesnt matter what he opens. 2 weeks from now we will see if the consumers decide if we should restart the economy. Hopefully I'm wrong and we wont see any spikes.

You don't understand anything about this......Trump...he is the man for the moment and that terrifies the democrat party leadership....they have seen him defeat every attack, build up the economy they tried to choke off, and bring our enemies to heel.............

Trust the Trump, he knows the people of this country.......

"Trust the Trump, he knows the people of this country......"

Sorry but I wouldnt trust Drumpf to clean dog shit off a lawn. He knows the ignorant people of this country will follow him.

Have dumbcrats figured out why Cuomo said that 66 percent of all new cases were in lockdown and never left?

Dem panic.

The country is starting to re-open no matter how much the democrat party is trying to keep it locked down.....they are terrified that Trump is going to get it started again before the election........he just has to get it started before the election to show Americans it can be done.....and they are in a panic........the American people are starting to openly defy them and that drives them nuts.....
Drumpf cant start shit. The power is with the consumers. If the consumers dont come out to play it doesnt matter what he opens. 2 weeks from now we will see if the consumers decide if we should restart the economy. Hopefully I'm wrong and we wont see any spikes.

You don't understand anything about this......Trump...he is the man for the moment and that terrifies the democrat party leadership....they have seen him defeat every attack, build up the economy they tried to choke off, and bring our enemies to heel.............

Thats a Load of BS.

MAGA is great! UR the Voters that gave us 14.7% unemployment
and the new American Face Mask and Groves lifestyle. Debt 10T in 3.3 years
1589063168034.png

Have you ordered yours yet? When a hat is not worn?

1589063128236.png

Dem panic.

Georgia opened 15 days ago and the democrat party minion in the press attacked the Republican Governor......and now the hospitalization rate in Georgia is down, not up........as more Red States open up without the disaster the democrats hope and pray for (to their god, Government) it becomes harder and harder to keep Americans locked down in blue states......
Link to the story stating that its going down in Georgia or admit that you're just spreading lies.
I no lie, the OP is good.
OOPS?, I not a MAGA Trumpster posting lies.
We're good!

Dem panic.

Sorry but I wouldnt trust Drumpf to clean dog shit off a lawn. He knows the ignorant people of this country will follow him.

But the real question is: Would you trust Donald Trump as far as you could throw his 300 pound lard-ass? :D

Dem panic.

But the real question is: Would you trust Donald Trump as far as you could throw his 300 pound lard-ass? :D
I would only trust that fat fuck with tiny hands as far as I could kick him.

Who wants to bet that Pence and/or Trump will catch this virus sooner or later?

I wish NO ill on any other than those who show up in hospitals and manufacturing facilities REQUIRING face masks with no face masks.
But as Donnie says, it wouldn't be appropriate when he hosts his favorite dictators! :rolleyes-41:

mike-pence-no-face-mask-mayo-clinic-860x592.jpg

Tests positive is another way of saying not sick.
But still able to kill someone else by breathing too hard.
It has not happened. I have been thinking if an Angy Whitey 100% NRA Gun Nutter Terrorist is spewing in my face without a mask on.
Say 1-3 feet away. I feel this is an assault on my person as the Droplets are hitting me.
So the video can be used to show the assault and charge the POS. Like spitting is an assault. And less deadly too.
As we all live in the New MAGA 2020 Great Douche provided MAGA CONVCID-19 Lifestyle.

Have dumbcrats figured out why Cuomo said that 66 percent of all new cases were in lockdown and never left?
You must be retarded. Obviously they didnt really stay locked down or someone brought it home to them.
Cuomo is either stupid or lying then. Okay.
I dont care if Cuomo is stupid or lying. I'm just appalled at your stupidity.

There is little remaining doubt. Tips TIPS the scale on stupidity 'round these parts! ;)

Nobody in the Trump administration is calling the virus a hoax. The strange thing is that rhetoric seems to be coming from the left. Pure Alinsky.

Forum List

Back