MAGA COVID-19 Report: 11 Secret Service employees infected with coronavirus, 60 in self-quarantine. Butt, Butt, It's a DEM Hoax! Where's my Magic?

God damn Drumpf is a fuckup. This is a must see video.

Oh c'mon now - Donald has ALWAYS been consistent and has NEVER altered his storyline ... He's been on top of this baby from the get-go. Gives his response an unabashed TEN!! ;)

Oh c'mon now - Donald has ALWAYS been consistent and has NEVER altered his storyline ... He's been on top of this baby from the get-go. Gives his response an unabashed TEN!! ;)

I still don't see how Trumpsters can't clearly understand when their Great Douche was claiming the DEM were (Calling it) spreading another Hoax. The Great Douche was telling his stupid peoples "the Dems is running another hoax" on this matter. (referring it like to impeachment) They never did or have.

Dem panic.

The country is starting to re-open no matter how much the democrat party is trying to keep it locked down.....they are terrified that Trump is going to get it started again before the election........he just has to get it started before the election to show Americans it can be done.....and they are in a panic........the American people are starting to openly defy them and that drives them nuts.....
Drumpf cant start shit. The power is with the consumers. If the consumers dont come out to play it doesnt matter what he opens. 2 weeks from now we will see if the consumers decide if we should restart the economy. Hopefully I'm wrong and we wont see any spikes.

You don't understand anything about this......Trump...he is the man for the moment and that terrifies the democrat party leadership....they have seen him defeat every attack, build up the economy they tried to choke off, and bring our enemies to heel.............

Trust the Trump, he knows the people of this country.......

"Trump...he is the man for the moment"

Drumpf is just a fat incompetent fuckup.

And the panic shows....

Trump is the man for the moment, and he plans on getting the economy going as soon as possible, and you guys can't stand it....

I still don't see how Trumpsters can't clearly understand when their Great Douche was claiming the DEM were (Calling it) spreading another Hoax. The Great Douche was telling his stupid peoples "the Dems is running another hoax" on this matter. (referring it like to impeachment) They never did or have.

Because we know what he actually said, and how you are lying about it....he said the democrat reaction to the Chinese Flu was the hoax...and it is....you asshats are deliberately using it as a political weapon, and intend to keep the states you control locked down to damage Trump and to exploit for your own agenda....

:dunno: I guess the Great Douche LIED! And 78K Dead Americans to proved it was right!
View attachment 334021

Nobody on the right ever called it a hoax. Are you calling it one?

Even snopes and factcheck said you're full of shit.

Last edited:
Now this is funny.....the reaction of the left wing, democrat party asshats on this thread.......shows they understand that Trump can and will get the economy moving in the next 6 months......and if he does, their chances to win with the rapist, joe biden, who can't remember where he is, who his wife is, and what he is doing at the moment.....and his staff who can't handle a Zoom townhall, their chance to win has gone down considerably....especially as Americans begin to realize how stupid the lockdown was as they can't find jobs, money or a place to live and Trump actually delivers on a recovery....

The panic is thick..........

Of course, they are still just lying, dog faced, pony soldiers.......:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

:dunno: I guess the Great Douche LIED! And 78K Dead Americans to proved it was right!
View attachment 334021

"Trump: No, no, no. “Hoax” referring to the action that they take to try and pin this on somebody "

If you have to explain how you used the word. You lost. The Douche injected the word Hoax.
Douche wanted to make the Dems look like the COVID-19 was a scam by them (like impeachment) , like it was coming, but not. As the whole infection thing was made up by the Dems. All Douche BS LIES!

The word was used by The Great Douche to claim its a hoax made up by Dems to prove it was right
by ignoring it. To cover up it blew it. MAGA 2020 DRUMPF COVID-19 is all on the Douche as a failure to act sooner.

Welcome to MAGA 2020 COVID-19 American MASK Lifestyle.

Please spew now, for 4 more years.

Dem panic.

The country is starting to re-open no matter how much the democrat party is trying to keep it locked down.....they are terrified that Trump is going to get it started again before the election........he just has to get it started before the election to show Americans it can be done.....and they are in a panic........the American people are starting to openly defy them and that drives them nuts.....
Drumpf cant start shit. The power is with the consumers. If the consumers dont come out to play it doesnt matter what he opens. 2 weeks from now we will see if the consumers decide if we should restart the economy. Hopefully I'm wrong and we wont see any spikes.

You don't understand anything about this......Trump...he is the man for the moment and that terrifies the democrat party leadership....they have seen him defeat every attack, build up the economy they tried to choke off, and bring our enemies to heel.............

"Trump...he is the man for the moment"

Drumpf is just a fat incompetent fuckup.

And the panic shows....

Trump is the man for the moment, and he plans on getting the economy going as soon as possible, and you guys can't stand it....
Drumpf is just a tiny handed, self aggrandizing, incompetent fuck up with an inferiority complex.

View attachment 334021
Whats the big deal? we want as many infected as possible. None will die, few hospitalized, and most with no symptons at all. A very mild virus
Gee, I hope I get it a dozen times to prove the GREAT DOUCHE IS RIGHT!
Well, No I don't. But the Trumpsters should do the above (sentence) in support of their Great Douche.
Please Trumpsters show us we're wrong here. It's just a FLU! You're ITS only hope!
My bad wanting to see FACTS!

Last edited:
View attachment 334021

"Trump: No, no, no. “Hoax” referring to the action that they take to try and pin this on somebody "

If you have to explain how you used the word. You lost. The Douche injected the word Hoax.
Douche wanted to make the Dems look like the COVID-19 was a scam by them (like impeachment) , like it was coming, but not. As the whole infection thing was made up by the Dems. All Douche BS LIES!

The word was used by The Great Douche to claim its a hoax made up by Dems to prove it was right
by ignoring it. To cover up it blew it. MAGA 2020 DRUMPF COVID-19 is all on the Douche as a failure to act sooner.

Wow, someone is triggered.

View attachment 334021

Wow, someone is triggered.
Weak. You should request if below cums in personal color choices.

1589074010626.png

Dick Tiny, the damage to the economy is already done. We WILL have a recession, unemployment will stay north of 10% until Trump is thrown out on his can.

That they are dumb and racist? Sadly, this is true in many cases, but not enough to get this failure to a second term.

Dick Tiny, the damage to the economy is already done. We WILL have a recession, unemployment will stay north of 10% until Trump is thrown out on his can.
No, No, we have the MAGA Great Douche running the show. It's all a lie here.

btw: U R spot on! Right now, I feel from reading REeal news, the real Unemployment is above 20%

Last edited:
btw: UR spot on!

While you're hiding under your bed jacking off your "uncles", I played golf yesterday, got a haircut today and some killer BBQ at the local restaurant. Let's see how this plays out when the blue state shitholes start suffering mind-numbing poverty.

We'll laugh at you, of course.... but you're used to that by now.

btw: UR spot on!

While you're hiding under your bed jacking off your "uncles", I played golf yesterday, got a haircut today and some killer BBQ at the local restaurant. Let's see how this plays out when the blue state shitholes start suffering mind-numbing poverty.

We'll laugh at you, of course.... but you're used to that by now.
Don't play the moron game of golf. Hope golf lands are taken to give the poor housing.
The most wasteful use of land I know. Did shop well all weak, going to get a haircut next week. If can get my appointment.
Not eating out till I know a MAGA COVID-19 vaccine is easy to get. Not eating out, till I feel safer, will be pick in-store, washing/fixing ALL what I eat fully.
Your weak point is what again? btw: I'm running a smoker to eat many meats all the time.
BBQ are good, but smoking meats beats BBQ hands down.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back