MAGA Georgia Election Board Is Doing Everything They Possibly Can To Steal Georgia For Trump

I think the problem here is you are terminally confused. You have counting ballots and counting votes confused. They are not going to look at each ballot and say this ballot has a vote for Harris and write that down. They won't take the next one and say this ballot is for Trump. They say, now I have two ballots. They will match that with the machine totals of votes. You cannot get more votes than you have ballots. In 2020, there were several precincts in DEM areas that had 105% of the registered voters in that precinct having voted. Anything over 100%, and that is almost impossible to have anywhere close to 100%, is definitive proof of cheating. Many precincts got back more absentee ballots than they mailed out. How is that possible?
No, I'm not confused.

That will still take months. In terms of length of time, it's really no different than tallying the vote count.

If it's not true, as you claim, then what's the problem with verifying the count? Come on commie, enlighten us. LMAO
Because they already do that in other ways.

Why do you guys want the vote totals to be delayed?

No, I'm not confused.

That will still take months. In terms of length of time, it's really no different than tallying the vote count.
Why will it takes months? Do all the poll workers lack the ability to count? I taught math, and even my dumbest students could count, even on a bad day.

Another libturd ^ posting without evidence or support.
You're so fucking stupid. You can read about it any newspaper, Kleetus. GA has not provided the budget or the manpower for this massive statewide hand vote count.

It will take months and it will be total chaos....which is what MAGAts in Georgia want.

You're so fucking stupid. You can read about it any newspaper, Kleetus. GA has not provided the budget or the manpower for this massive statewide hand vote count.

It will take months and it will be total chaos....which is what MAGAts in Georgia want.
🥱

What nonsense. More of the usual crap from nurse sulphurous.

No, I'm not confused.

There were about 5 million votes cast in Georgia in 2020. 5,000,000 votes divided by say 250 poll workers is 20,000 votes each. At 12 ballots per minute, that is 1667 ballots per minute per worker. Even with that small number of workers it would take a mere 50 hours to count. If they had 1000 workers we're down to 12,5 hours. Why the f*** would it take them months?

Yes, only when the vote tally is very close...in order to determine if voting machines might have counted a few votes incorrectly. Like what happened in Florida in 2000.

It's never done first, before using voting machines....freaking imbecile.

As usual, you give a commie enough rope and they will hang themselves. I could post the many times you claimed hand counting wasn't accurate and machines could do it better but you're not worth the effort. BUT JUST SO YOU KNOW AND NOW THE WHOLE FUCKING THREAD KNOWS, YOU JUST PROVED YOURSELF A COMMIE LIAR! My work is done here, and I don't play in conspiracy theory threads. Carry on commie.

There were about 5 million votes cast in Georgia in 2020. 5,000,000 votes divided by say 250 poll workers is 20,000 votes each. At 12 ballots per minute, that is 1667 ballots per minute per worker. Even with that small number of workers it would take a mere 50 hours to count. If they had 1000 workers we're down to 12,5 hours. Why the f*** would it take them months?

OMG, you went and did it, you provided facts and used math, commies don't handle either very well. LMAO

As usual, you give a commie enough rope and they will hang themselves. I could post the many times you claimed hand counting wasn't accurate and machines could do it better but you're not worth the effort. BUT JUST SO YOU KNOW AND NOW THE WHOLE FUCKING THREAD KNOWS, YOU JUST PROVED YOURSELF A COMMIE LIAR! My work is done here, and I don't play in conspiracy theory threads. Carry on commie.

You've proved exactly jack and shit, Kleetus.

Go vote for Trump and then cry when he loses.

Because they already do that in other ways.

Why do you guys want the vote totals to be delayed?

A few days vs. almost a month that it took in 2020? Step away from the bong and boxed wine, whiner.

First of all, you are assuming that they won't have to recount any of the millions of votes. A very bad assumption. Secondly, you are assuming that they have enough manpower and training to do this quickly. Another very bad assumption.

You're making a bunch of stupid assumptions about how easy this will be. --

Research and practice have shown again and again that hand-counting of ballots is less accurate than machine tallies — and that it can take days, weeks or months, depending on the size of the jurisdiction.

Some critics say that because the hand-counting requirement would almost certainly inject error into the tabulation process, it could give county boards the evidence they need to investigate results and delay certification. Some questioned whether the two rules together amount to intentional sabotage of state elections.

A "jurisdiction" as big as the entire state of Georgia? Yeah, I think it will take months.

A few days vs. almost a month that it took in 2020? Step away from the bong and boxed wine, whiner.

It took two weeks because of the hand recount.

Hand counting is SLOW.

I also doubt whether it’s more accurate. People make more mistakes than machines in my opinion.

Because it sounds better when you are arguing against it.

Forum List

Back