MAGA Georgia Election Board Is Doing Everything They Possibly Can To Steal Georgia For Trump

Possibly. But if they are stupid enough to believe that Trump won the 2020 election, then they are also stupid enough to believe what the MAGA election board in GA is doing is completely innocent.

These are radicalized, brainwashed, deeply disturbed individuals, as you already know.

But if they are stupid enough to believe that Trump won the 2020 election, then they are also stupid enough to believe what the MAGA election board in GA is doing is completely innocent.

Interesting, so 2020 was totally legit, but suddenly now you think repubs are up to no good?

For the record, I’ve never stated Trump won in 2020, I simply don’t know. I think there was some weird thugs going on, but the repubs never proved it in court, so, unless they have some evidence that trump actually won, that’s court provable, then Biden won…

Shit....it's all we need. You MAGA fascists tried to steal an election and kill the fucking Vice President of the United States.

THE END. Trump and you crazy traitorous fucks will never live that down.

The American public is not stupid...but you MAGAt traitors are dirt stupid beyond belief. And you will lose in November.
Your side needs to stop burning cities and shooting at Congressional Republicans when you don’t get the outcome you want at the ballot box and court rooms.

This is what educated people call a "non sequitur".
There you go again, using that word that doesn’t mean what you think it means.

You claim I’m doing this for a planned purpose,
I said “no agenda”, you said to that “exhibit a” to which i said “you don’t think people can’t do something without and agenda?” And then you say “non sequitur”, which is inaccurate since all of my statements follow a logical conclusion based off of your responses.

There you go again, using that word that doesn’t mean what you think it means.

You claim I’m doing this for a planned purpose,
I said “no agenda”, you said to that “exhibit a” to which i said “you don’t think people can’t do something without and agenda?” And then you say “non sequitur”, which is inaccurate since all of my statements follow a logical conclusion based off of your responses.
Haha, this has never and will not work for you. A non sequitur is well defined.

And some higher education in logic would really help save you from what is frequent embarrassment and error.

In this case, the dishonest and illogical leap from "you have an agenda" to "everyone has an agenda".

It's not clever or original. It signals to educated peole that they can immediately stop taking you seriously.

The corrupt Georgia MAGA election board has ruled a hand vote count of the entire state....just weeks before the 2024 election.

Four major problems with this:

1)
Most election workers have not been trained for performing hand counts. And there is little time left to provide this training.

2) More people will now be allowed to touch the ballots, which increases the chances of cheating among some election workers. And rest assured, most of those cheaters will undoubtedly be MAGA election workers.

3) Hundreds, if not thousands, of additional election workers will need to be hired at the last minute in order to perform this hand count, costing the state of Georgia millions of dollars for no good reason.

4) It will take months to do a hand count of all these ballots.

The Georgia MAGA election board could give a flying fuck about ensuring the "integrity" of this election. Nobody in their right mind truly believes that human beings will do a better job counting ballots than voting machines will.

The whole point of this hand count is to create total chaos on election day and after, so that SCOTUS ultimately decides who wins the state of Georgia.

This is proof they know they are going to lose and are trying to gin the system.

Not at all. They were up to no good before election day. They were forming and implementing the plan to steal the election.

The election workers? I admit the Eastman plan was bullshit but we are talking about voter and election fraud, which doesn’t happen..not in amounts enough to change an election.

“The people” were not involved with trumps plan and most probably didn’t approve. But if you want to compare then yeah, the changing of election laws, vote deadlines, at the last minute, privately funded drop boxes and such. All seemed to be not on the up and up, but you all assured us that it was legit. So, it stands to reason that since election fraud doesn’t happen, it won’t happen this year.

Haha, this has never and will not work for you. A non sequitur is well defined.

And some higher education in logic would really help save you from what is frequent embarrassment and error.

In this case, the dishonest and illogical leap from "you have an agenda" to "everyone has an agenda".

It's not clever or original. It signals to educated peole that they can immediately stop taking you seriously.

a conclusion or statement that does not logically follow from the previous argument or statement.

That’s the definition. Everything I have stated follows, logically, from a previous argument or statement. So your use doesn’t work.

I never said that, you just made it up. I said “someone” in the general term, meaning me in particular. Someone (me) can write without having a pre defined agenda.

More dishonest posting. You knew what I meant.

But you're only skill seems to be to derail discussions and to substitute verbosity for knowledge and argument.

Yawn.

I understands what you said, you apparently didn’t read the rest of the post where I explained that. You seem to have this habit of reading the first few words, then writing a response. Read the whole thing, it will give you context.

So this Georgia move was predicted and is part of the larger plan to steal elections.

11th hour legislation and election changes are being introduced across the country by Republicans.

It is done this way to create chaos and doubt in elections, in hopes of winning elections in the courts instead of at the ballot box. In front of judges they picked and seated.

It's not rocket surgery. It's precisely what was predicted, when the first plan failed, due to State laws and election rules in the states. And federal law regarding electoral votes.

The election workers? I admit the Eastman plan was bullshit but we are talking about voter and election fraud, which doesn’t happen..not in amounts enough to change an election.

“The people” were not involved with trumps plan and most probably didn’t approve. But if you want to compare then yeah, the changing of election laws, vote deadlines, at the last minute, privately funded drop boxes and such. All seemed to be not on the up and up, but you all assured us that it was legit. So, it stands to reason that since election fraud doesn’t happen, it won’t happen this year.
The MAGA election board in Georgia is not the "election workers". They are up to no good, just like the assholes involved in the Eastman plan.

The corrupt Georgia MAGA election board has ruled a hand vote count of the entire state....just weeks before the 2024 election.

Four major problems with this:

1)
Most election workers have not been trained for performing hand counts. And there is little time left to provide this training.

2) More people will now be allowed to touch the ballots, which increases the chances of cheating among some election workers. And rest assured, most of those cheaters will undoubtedly be MAGA election workers.

3) Hundreds, if not thousands, of additional election workers will need to be hired at the last minute in order to perform this hand count, costing the state of Georgia millions of dollars for no good reason.

4) It will take months to do a hand count of all these ballots.

The Georgia MAGA election board could give a flying fuck about ensuring the "integrity" of this election. Nobody in their right mind truly believes that human beings will do a better job counting ballots than voting machines will.

The whole point of this hand count is to create total chaos on election day and after, so that SCOTUS ultimately decides who wins the state of Georgia.

You sound like a left wing paranoid nut job.

And time, and more workers to hire and train and larger counting centers in just 45 days....till the election!

If they don't get them counted and certified in time, then no electors from Georgia goes to capitol hill to count on Jan 6, then the joint congress gets involved etc etc etc
Let’s not exaggerate.

It’s not like they are inventing a new type of quanrum computer.

In fact, the training gold take less than a day.

You do know that all over the land elections used to be determined by the hand counting of ballots, right. It sometimes went on until like 11 pm on election day.

Says a MAGA dipshit who thinks Trump won the 2020 election.
Trump lost 2020, Clinton lost 2016, Kerry lost 2004 and Gore lost in 2000. You are the nuts making up issues that are not their and I don’t vote for Republicans for President, I am a Conservative but I’m more fiscally conservative and Trump is not a fiscal conservative plus he is so abrasive, but that doesn’t change the fact your story is BS. Thanks for the name calling it proves you have nothing but silly childish insults and nothing to contribute.

The MAGA election board in Georgia is not the "election workers". They are up to no good, just like the assholes involved in the Eastman plan.

You don’t know that. Again, a hand recount of TOTAL ballots does not favor one candidate or an other. They are not counting votes, they are counting ballots.

Unless you are suggesting, somehow, that a hand recount in itself favors repubs? I don’t see how…the election board orders the recount but it’s the election workers who will actually be doing the recount

Forum List

Back