MAGA Georgia Election Board Is Doing Everything They Possibly Can To Steal Georgia For Trump

Not many...since Georgia hasn't even budgeted for the additional election workers to perform this task. And they don't have much time left to hire them and train them, which will cost Georgia millions of dollars for no damn good reason.

And now you are adding a factor of at least 100....by requiring human beings to count all those ballots.

I already told you what the MAGA election board is up to, slow-learner. If you don't want to accept that, then go troll somewhere else.

Yeah....but the MAGA election board doesn't care about this. That's my whole fucking point, Kleetus.

And they don't have much time left to hire them and train them,

The people feeding them into the machines can count them as they go.

Besides, what training do they need? “You pick up a ballot from this pile and put it in that pile and as you do, you say “one, two, three, four…””.

That’s pretty much the most important part.

And now you are adding a factor of at least 100....by requiring human beings to count all those ballots.

How many poll workers does each tabulation site have? A dozen? If those dozen can feed their ballots over the course of a night, then you bring in a dozen more and have them counting them at the same time. Should be about the same.

I already told you what the MAGA election board is up to, slow-learner. If you don't want to accept that, then go troll somewhere else.

You have a theory for sure, but there was no election fraud in 2020, right? So there will be no election fraud this time around. You all have shown us that cheating doesn’t happen.

Yeah....but the MAGA election board doesn't care about this. That's my whole fucking point, Kleetus.

You seem to be under the impression that local officials would cheat in an election. Again, we’ve been shown that this doesn’t happen. We can look to last election to see that it doesn’t, so why would it happen now?

I think thou doest protest too much

lol, that’s funny.

The people feeding them into the machines can count them as they go.
Silly me...why didn't I think of that???

Dude, you are an imbecile. Why do you think machines are used?? Because they can tabulate the votes 1,000 times quicker than humans can!!

Besides, what training do they need? “You pick up a ballot from this pile and put it in that pile and as you do, you say “one, two, three, four…””.
Someone has to supervise them, to ensure the correct process is being followed and that they aren't cheating. It's not as simple as just counting the votes. Again, it's a much simpler process if machines are used.

That’s pretty much the most important part.

How many poll workers does each tabulation site have? A dozen? If those dozen can feed their ballots over the course of a night, then you bring in a dozen more and have them counting them at the same time. Should be about the same.

You have a theory for sure, but there was no election fraud in 2020, right? So there will be no election fraud this time around. You all have shown us that cheating doesn’t happen.
There was no election fraud....if there were, you MAGA imbeciles would have found something by now.

You seem to be under the impression that local officials would cheat in an election. Again, we’ve been shown that this doesn’t happen. We can look to last election to see that it doesn’t, so why would it happen now?

I think thou doest protest too much

lol, that’s funny.
Forget it...I'm talking to a caveman. No wonder you vote for Trump.

Silly me...why didn't I think of that???

Dude, you are an imbecile. Why do you think machines are used?? Because they can tabulate the votes 1,000 times quicker than humans can!!

Someone has to supervise them, to ensure the correct process is being followed and that they aren't cheating. It's not as simple as just counting the votes. Again, it's a much simpler process if machines are used.

There was no election fraud....if there were, you MAGA imbeciles would have found something by now.

Dude, the machine can only count them as fast as they put them in.

Someone has to supervise them, to ensure the correct process is being follow

What process? “One…two….three..” it’s not a hard process.

and that they aren't cheating

What…cheating? They are not even looking at WHO the votes are for, they are just counting total number of ballots. Besides..WHAT cheating? You all have already proven that cheating doesn’t happen…oh my gosh…

Exactly..so what makes you think there would be election fraud now? You have all told us that election fraud doesn’t happen, so I’m not really sure what you are worried about.

lol, wtf…did you lefty’s not spend MONTHS telling conservatives that election fraud doesn’t happen, or at least not in an amount to change an election? If that is true, I have no idea what you are on about..

Exactly..so what makes you think there would be election fraud now? You have all told us that election fraud doesn’t happen, so I’m not really sure what you are worried about.
I already explained to you what is going to happen, Kleetus. Get lost, troll.

Notice how all of your time and posting is now dedicated to dismissing his half truths, baseless speculation, and outright lies.

It's by design.
He’s the one claiming there will be fraud, not me, I’m pointing out that you lefties assured us last time that there is no fraud. Don’t blame me for pointing out HIS statements.

Well, not that stupid. He knows what he is doing.

No agenda here, just pointing out the lefts own words.

Also, hand recounts are done at local levels, it’s not like they send 5 million ballots to one spot and people have to count them. All the recounts are done in each country, so it’s spread out.

Notice how all of your time and posting is now dedicated to dismissing his half truths, baseless speculation, and outright lies.

It's by design.
Possibly. But if they are stupid enough to believe that Trump won the 2020 election, then they are also stupid enough to believe what the MAGA election board in GA is doing is completely innocent.

These are radicalized, brainwashed, deeply disturbed individuals, as you already know.

Possibly. But if they are stupid enough to believe that Trump won the 2020 election, then they are also stupid enough to believe what the MAGA election board in GA is doing is completely innocent.

These are radicalized, brainwashed, deeply disturbed individuals, as you already know.
Part and parcel of this very tired and unoriginal sealioning is to somehow transfer the burden of proof to the accused.

But the giveaway? They are pestering strangers on the internet. Not hiring lawyers and filing cases. Not turning in evidence to the proper authorities.

It's just a cottage industry of election doubt, created by paid liars who want to reduce turnout and win elections in the courts instead of at the ballot box.

So we get a constant stream of their useful idiots.

And they don't put the ballots in the machine one at a time.

What an imbecile MAGA simpleton.

Good point, they probably wouldn’t be a good choice for recounting, but still doesn’t mean a recount can’t be done.

Look, as close as this election appears to be, there are likely going to be a lot of recounts ordered.

And there won’t be any fraud, despite you suggesting there will be. It’s going to be ok.

Forum List

Back