MAGA Rioters Asked Pelosi Staffers To Return Items They Dropped While Ransacking Her Office

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Quick-witted staffers handed the requests over to law enforcement officials, who promptly "got on the phone and said, yeah, just give us your name, your address, your social, you know, and we'll tie up these loose ends," Raskin said.

Scientists will be studying this level of stupidity centuries from now.

1642204307354.png

Quick-witted staffers handed the requests over to law enforcement officials, who promptly "got on the phone and said, yeah, just give us your name, your address, your social, you know, and we'll tie up these loose ends," Raskin said.

View attachment 588077

If those people at the Jan. 6 protest are MAGA rioters, were the ones that rioted all through 2020 MINI rioters?

Inquiring minds want to know. BTW, did you know that it's time for us to do what we've been doing and that time is every day? I just thought I'd let you know that.

Pelosi should return their stuff only when they return her vast assortment of stolen dildo's.
OK... that was funny. I admit, it made me throw up in my mouth a little, but it was STILL funny.

View attachment 588077

You'd do Hillary wouldn't you?

View attachment 588077
Lol, what can you even say.

Forum List

Back