MAGA: Trump's Border Wall Under Construction

End Illegal Immigration once and for all. Anyone trying to make that happen, gets my full support.

End Illegal Immigration once and for all. Anyone trying to make that happen, gets my full support.

43 had a chance to do that - he declined for wmd's

Trump had a chance to do that Congress put his lying ass on a very short leash

so just whine about immigration - crying suits candyass RW snowflakes well.

lol

Trump is actually making America look ridiculous with a ‘wall’ that won’t work.

‘“What is being said is in so many ways irrational and illogical,” said Roberto Arjona, the chief executive of a luxury hotel and spa in Tecate. “To quote a former homeland security deputy, when she was asked about the wall she said, ‘you could build a 50 foot wall and they will build a 51 foot ladder.’”

“So to me that is the essence of these absurd comments. I think people that need to cross the border or want to cross the border they’ll find a way to cross the border.”’

https://www.desertsun.com/story/news/politics/2016/04/07/border-towns-trump-wall-wont-work/82617732/

Sorry bro, go to the Vatican, walls work
Why are you guys so afraid of it....it will cost less than Obamacare and work much much better
Yeah look at that wall blocking this massive opening

939px-Vatican_StPeter_Square.jpg
you're not showing the wall you dishonest faggot

try this
CPnpBCMUEAAe_-6.jpg:large

yup, thats Texas or New Mexico, or Arizona or So Cal - you can tell by the cactus, yucca, and desert ... those license plates on those vehicles are a dead give away too.

:21::21::21::21::21:

U STUPID F'N IDIOT.

:laughing0301:

Obviously these tards have never been out of the country and certainly have never been to Rome
you are a tard.....that is the vatican wall dipshit......I've been there, those are not American looking cars....God people like you are stupid as fuck. It's so funny how dumb the left is..they just take their talking points as fact.

vatican wall - Google Search:

Boom bitch...in your face you fucking tard faggot

Last edited:

The Bush's represent the worst of the worst as far as NWO Globalist Elites go. GWB was an Open Borders asshole too. Trump's at least making a real effort to secure our Border and get the mass Illegal Immigration chaos under control.

Obviously the usual suspects are thwarting him every chance they get, but a least the man's truly making an effort. He's doing what his supporters expect of him. And that's all that can be asked of the man.

Go fuck yourself, you don't even know what the Vatican wall looks like yet you act as you do.....like everything you talk about here.....

no wall - just fence repair

its all Congress gave the old bastard,

AGBNDW

AINT GONNA BE NO DAMN WALL
The fat dotard couldn’t even get Mexico to pay for fence repair!

Good god you're stupid.

No wonder you're a fucking Communist.

Trump administration imposes tariffs on steel and aluminum imports from Europe, Canada, Mexico
Hey retard, you are the one paying for those tariffs. Congratulations :itsok:

That's ultimately true.

Amazing a Marxist moron like you gets that.

Still, the tariffs are directly tied to wall construction.

Why I thought Dump said Mexico was going to pay for it, oh ya and like it! Not so much, huh who would have thunk it?

lol

‘“What is being said is in so many ways irrational and illogical,” said Roberto Arjona, the chief executive of a luxury hotel and spa in Tecate. “To quote a former homeland security deputy, when she was asked about the wall she said, ‘you could build a 50 foot wall and they will build a 51 foot ladder.’”

“So to me that is the essence of these absurd comments. I think people that need to cross the border or want to cross the border they’ll find a way to cross the border.”’

https://www.desertsun.com/story/news/politics/2016/04/07/border-towns-trump-wall-wont-work/82617732/

Gaza strip seems to be an apt template. Any wall unsupervised without electronic technology monitoring, will fail spectacularly. The thing is that the US has been "failing" by design for decades to varying extents based upon the powers that be and what sort of "off the book" influx they are seeking to 'let in'. A big honking wall is an excellent starting point decreasing manpower at the very least. (lol, Great wall of China, bristling with "border patrol"... that worked 100%, from what I read.)

pssssstttt ... hey SUCKERS - Trump signed off on this

• $641 million for about 33 miles of new border fencing that excludes building a concrete wall, The funding would pay for levees and fences that were previously authorized by Congress in the 2006 Secure Fence Act.
  • Restrictions that prevent new fencing technology, including the models touted by President Trump in a recent border visit, according to the aide. It would only allow “the same see-through fencing technology that has existed for the last decade,"
  • $1.296 billion for border security technology, which is $196 million above the president’s request.
  • No new “ICE” agents. it prevents funding for new Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents who are responsible for apprehending illegal immigrants in the interior of the country.
deal with it girls

no wall - just fence repair

its all Congress gave the old bastard,

AGBNDW

AINT GONNA BE NO DAMN WALL

Good god you're stupid.

Trump administration imposes tariffs on steel and aluminum imports from Europe, Canada, Mexico

That's ultimately true.

Why I thought Dump said Mexico was going to pay for it, oh ya and like it! Not so much, huh who would have thunk it?

You have never thought, which is why you are a Stalinist.

Trump is saying that the tariffs will be used to fund the wall. Which in his calculus is Mexico paying.

Good god you're stupid.

That's ultimately true.

Trump is saying that the tariffs will be used to fund the wall. Which in his calculus is Mexico paying.

So Mexico is not writing a check or delivering cash for said wall. Thus not paying for it, got it!

Good god you're stupid.

That's ultimately true.

Trump is saying ..

now thats funny, I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE

lol

“So to me that is the essence of these absurd comments. I think people that need to cross the border or want to cross the border they’ll find a way to cross the border.”

And we should find a way to shoot them when they do.
Most border patrol officers are immigrants or from immigrant families, wont happen. Let more come in there is plenty of space and work. Heck we need more brown people to be a majority to stop the racists from gaining power in the future.

Hold on a minute...don’t forget, you fled a filthy brown shithole...it’s a shithole because it’s brown....every shithole around the world is brown...weird huh?
Isn’t hoping the U.S. goes brown like hoping the U.S. turns into a total shithole?
Some parts of the US are already shitholes when filled with your kind. All countries have some shithole parts. Lot of red states and areas are qualified as flyover shitholes.

lol

“So to me that is the essence of these absurd comments. I think people that need to cross the border or want to cross the border they’ll find a way to cross the border.”

Most border patrol officers are immigrants or from immigrant families, wont happen. Let more come in there is plenty of space and work. Heck we need more brown people to be a majority to stop the racists from gaining power in the future.

Right, because you came here from one of those places brown people ran. Well if brown people do such a good job of running things, why did you come to where white people are?
White people ? Where I live most are not whites they are from all over and majority are indeed brown. And the natives of this land arebrown....your white ass if not from here too. Why did you leave and came here ?

That's ultimately true.

So Mexico is not writing a check or delivering cash for said wall. Thus not paying for it, got it!

DERP

You Stalinists are amazingly dull of wit.

Tariffs are paid by the consumer. Amazingly one of your Stalinist bretheren actually grasped that..

You, not so much.

lol

Hold on a minute...don’t forget, you fled a filthy brown shithole...it’s a shithole because it’s brown....every shithole around the world is brown...weird huh?
Isn’t hoping the U.S. goes brown like hoping the U.S. turns into a total shithole?
Some parts of the US are already shitholes when filled with your kind. All countries have some shithole parts. Lot of red states and areas are qualified as flyover shitholes.

What "kind" is that, bigot boi?

More promises being kept by Trump!!

Another portion of the border wall is under construction in San Diego

Allison Horn
8:27 AM, Jun 2, 2018
Screen%20Shot%202018-06-01%20at%203.57.02%20PM_1527893853842.png_88653988_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Screen%20Shot%202018-06-01%20at%203.56.53%20PM_1527893854219.png_88653989_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

SAN DIEGO — Construction started Friday on the US-Mexico border wall project at Border Field State Park, the third project in San Diego County.

The work will replace about 14 miles of scrap metal wall that stands up to 10 feet high with a wall between 18 and 30 feet tall. The new wall will also have an anti-climbing plate, Customs and Border Protection said.

Crews will build the wall starting half a mile from the Pacific Ocean, east to the bottom of Otay Mountain in East County.

Work is being done by SLSCO, a Texas-based construction company, at a cost of $147 million.

While the CBP said the existing wall was effective, it was erected in the 1990s from Vietnam-era scrap metal and needed replacing to deal with what the CBP described as an increased cross-border threat.

“The construction of this new substantial wall will improve overall border security, the safety and effectiveness of Border Patrol agents, the safety of the public, and will enhance the atmosphere for business and commerce in the area,” Rodney Scott, the Chief Patrol Agent for the San Diego Sector said.

“Under this President’s leadership, we have a renewed commitment to secure our border,” Ronald Vitiello, the U.S. Customs and Border Protection’s Acting Deputy Commissioner said. “The new primary wall-project represents an important milestone in our work to secure the international border. Not only does it significantly upgrade our existing infrastructure in San Diego, it also marks the third concurrent wall project in the U.S. and reflects CBP’s unwavering commitment to secure our borders and protect our Nation.”

Two other border projects in progress included two miles of wall in Calexico, Calif., and 20 miles of border wall in Santa Teresa, New Mex.

MAGA!

Dems want to make America Mexico

More promises being kept by Trump!!

Allison Horn
8:27 AM, Jun 2, 2018
Screen%20Shot%202018-06-01%20at%203.57.02%20PM_1527893853842.png_88653988_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Screen%20Shot%202018-06-01%20at%203.56.53%20PM_1527893854219.png_88653989_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

SAN DIEGO — Construction started Friday on the US-Mexico border wall project at Border Field State Park, the third project in San Diego County.

The work will replace about 14 miles of scrap metal wall that stands up to 10 feet high with a wall between 18 and 30 feet tall. The new wall will also have an anti-climbing plate, Customs and Border Protection said.

Crews will build the wall starting half a mile from the Pacific Ocean, east to the bottom of Otay Mountain in East County.

Work is being done by SLSCO, a Texas-based construction company, at a cost of $147 million.

While the CBP said the existing wall was effective, it was erected in the 1990s from Vietnam-era scrap metal and needed replacing to deal with what the CBP described as an increased cross-border threat.

“The construction of this new substantial wall will improve overall border security, the safety and effectiveness of Border Patrol agents, the safety of the public, and will enhance the atmosphere for business and commerce in the area,” Rodney Scott, the Chief Patrol Agent for the San Diego Sector said.

“Under this President’s leadership, we have a renewed commitment to secure our border,” Ronald Vitiello, the U.S. Customs and Border Protection’s Acting Deputy Commissioner said. “The new primary wall-project represents an important milestone in our work to secure the international border. Not only does it significantly upgrade our existing infrastructure in San Diego, it also marks the third concurrent wall project in the U.S. and reflects CBP’s unwavering commitment to secure our borders and protect our Nation.”

Two other border projects in progress included two miles of wall in Calexico, Calif., and 20 miles of border wall in Santa Teresa, New Mex.

MAGA!

Dems want to make America Mexico

Oh, the deMS-13 are aiming to make America into Venezuela.

Forum List

Back