Maggie Thatcher

But the people of Scottland will never forgive her for how she treated them, the Irish will always remember her as a person that treated them as a non-country. The French hate her for treating them almoust like if it was 1812. And we Germans dislike her because she desperatly tried to break up our nation.

Not a saint. Right in various issues, but wrong in just so many.

But I'm English, so I really don't give a fuck what a few garlic chewing surrender monkeys and sausage suckers think.

What a wonderfull, polite, friendly and open human being you are.

I am indeed.
Get real, the frogs and squareheads thought they'd got Britain over a table, trousers down and ready to bum fuck, but Thatcher put you buggers in your place.
I know loooooooooooosing really bugs you but, after 2 world wars, I thought you lot would be used to it.
The French never surrendered in WWI, and the French have been involved in dozens of world wars...

But the people of Scottland will never forgive her for how she treated them, the Irish will always remember her as a person that treated them as a non-country. The French hate her for treating them almoust like if it was 1812. And we Germans dislike her because she desperatly tried to break up our nation.

But I'm English, so I really don't give a fuck what a few garlic chewing surrender monkeys and sausage suckers think.

I am indeed.
Get real, the frogs and squareheads thought they'd got Britain over a table, trousers down and ready to bum fuck, but Thatcher put you buggers in your place.
I know loooooooooooosing really bugs you but, after 2 world wars, I thought you lot would be used to it.
The French never surrendered in WWI, and the French have been involved in dozens of world wars...

Last I checked, there had only been 2 world wars.
They make poor soldiers, but are quite good at being cowardly terrorist murdering bastards.

I am indeed.
So what, the leaders buggered off out of the country, the rest worked with the Nazis.

I do not believe that Margaret Thatcher exclaimed----"I hate Mexicans" Indofred is not only very vulgar-------his signature includes allusions to beastiality in the usual Islamic filth fashion---(-I find it
interesting that the pig managed to get one of his
islamo pig friends to find slang words in Hebrew to string together in the TYPICAL MOSQUE STINK---
FASHION.-----most likely one of those pali whores
who beg for clients in the gutters of Jaffa.) He is also an incessant liar for allah

I see you're on top form today....as far as Zionist bitch whores go. Hitler may had a valid point regarding Zionists.

I do not believe that Margaret Thatcher exclaimed----"I hate Mexicans" Indofred is not only very vulgar-------his signature includes allusions to beastiality in the usual Islamic filth fashion---(-I find it
interesting that the pig managed to get one of his
islamo pig friends to find slang words in Hebrew to string together in the TYPICAL MOSQUE STINK---
FASHION.-----most likely one of those pali whores
who beg for clients in the gutters of Jaffa.) He is also an incessant liar for allah

I see you're on top form today....as far as Zionist bitch whores go. Hitler may had a valid point regarding Zionists.

Do you have a link in support of your allegation that the Islamic hero and scholar ----beloved of allah----adolf hitler,
commented on female Zionists in the manner you
describe? I have read your literature and never came
across such information. In fact, ----even the kanzeer you worship----the lump that fell from the hindquarters of a slut named "amina"-----as far as I know,, did not use the word
ZION,, How are things going in the caliphate?. I wonder if the outcome will be something like the events in
east Pakistan----1971-----when the glorious khalbeen----of allah-----raped 1/4 million girls for the glory of muhummad ibn kharah..... or is the system something like that in Jordan and Turkey------where the bint khalbahs----are in business

I've just put a large poster sized picture of Maggie on my office wall, complete with a quote from the great lady about making money.
This wonderful woman, who saved the UK from the Marxist unions, may be dead, but that's no reason to forget her or her teachings.

Dead in body, but alive in my heart - I love you, Maggie.

what does your signature line say-----Freddie habibi
Indofred's signature says, in Hebrew, "Israel is like sex with a pig ; No reasonable people want it."

I've just put a large poster sized picture of Maggie on my office wall, complete with a quote from the great lady about making money.
This wonderful woman, who saved the UK from the Marxist unions, may be dead, but that's no reason to forget her or her teachings.

Indofred's signature says, in Hebrew, "Israel is like sex with a pig ; No reasonable people want it."

yes----but it is ok with the MOD SQUAD-----because Freddie is a --COLLEAGUE ISLAMO NAZI

yes----but it is ok with the MOD SQUAD-----because Freddie is a --COLLEAGUE ISLAMO NAZI

His sig line is not a violation of the rules. Discussing moderator actions is. Drop it.

This thread has veered way off topic. It's not about Israel. Get back on track or it's getting closed.

Forum List

Back