Mail-In Ballots Is How The Democrats Cheat

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Mail-In ballots need to cease, period. We need to go to a single ballot on election day. Check these stats below.

1ows99t2_o.jpg

Media suppression is how they cheat. That's just another way they cheat. Can't point to another way Pubs cheat. Even the Russian thing was democrats cheating.
Most, not all but most, of the problems this Country has had for the last 165 years can be directly linked to the dimocrap scum party. Period.

The DNC is a criminal organization. FACT. Top to bottom, inside and out. Criminals.

The Media is part and parcel of the dimocrap scum cabal. I think everybody knows that by now. The ones that don't are unreachable. Beyond help. Casualties you just have to learn to ignore. Hard to watch but..... Gotta keep moving.

Your Orange lord and his mindless minions who defamed and threatened election workers couldn't produce any evidence that mail-in votes were unsafe or subject to fraud.

My recommendation to you and other Trumpsters: Don't vote by mail-in ballots.

Most, not all but most, of the problems this Country has had for the last 165 years can be directly linked to the dimocrap scum party. Period.

The DNC is a criminal organization. FACT. Top to bottom, inside and out. Criminals.

The Media is part and parcel of the dimocrap scum cabal. I think everybody knows that by now. The ones that don't are unreachable. Beyond help. Casualties you just have to learn to ignore. Hard to watch but..... Gotta keep moving.
lots of crooks on the republican side too.....if you are a politician....you might be a crook....

Your Orange lord and his mindless minions who defamed and threatened election workers couldn't produce any evidence that mail-in votes were unsafe or subject to fraud.

My recommendation to you and other Trumpsters: Don't vote by mail-in ballots.
if its done right no problems....

Mail-In ballots need to cease, period. We need to go to a single ballot on election day. Check these stats below.

1ows99t2_o.jpg
I fully expect the next push to be "vote by text"... just like on Dancing With the Stars.

I mean... why not?

It's all just bread and circuses at this point anyway.

🤣

Last edited:
The average Democrat voter doesn't know it voted. Most democrat votes are harvested and filled out by WEF operatives. Many democrat voter addresses like in Nevada, are fake.

The average Democrat voter doesn't know it voted. Most democrat votes are harvested and filled out by WEF operatives. Many democrat voter addresses like in Nevada, are fake.
Wow...what a post. You need the jaws of life to get your head out of your ass.

1ows99t2_o.jpg
I'm in a mail in ballot state, Democrats have used this to RIG and CHEAT for years. The fraud is rampant and widespread. Plus they have recently 2020 removed safeguards, shocker right. The inner ballot was previously sealed in an envelope, now it's an open sleave anyone can peek at.

1ows99t2_o.jpg
I thought it was bamboo ballots, Jewish space lasers, and Italian servers?

Did this random unknown guy on Twitter give evidence for his conclusion?

Forum List

Back